Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

the way atrl tried to sell us the idea that thank u next was a bigger album than lover :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I really need her to get over with the TVs so she can serve her Dance Era inspired by COADF

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I really need her to get over with the TVs so she can serve her Dance Era inspired by COADF

This. I need her to really start making music for Europe now that she’s taking off there. 

Edited by 19SLAYty9

2 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

the way we’re desensitized to her slayage:rip:

This, we moved on too quickly from that Top 10 record 

The boxscores alone will cause serious damage to ATRL. The amount of threads made in the last 3 days and it was just 2 shows :ghostface:

I've been on a Lord spamming session since the tour started omg :jonny3:My eras tour setlist [revamped] playlist is EATING ngl.

 

@Taylor fanboy 

 

A lover track and a puta track debuting on the h100 in 2023 and on the same week would be iconic :dies:

 

Edited by Michael196

i was looking at dbm stats and wow it got to the 40s in australia

the fact that ME!th is not even in her top 75 most streamed songs today :deadbanana: what a catalogue she has

47 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why do people hate on Question...? so much?

i actually love it. it’s top 3 on midnights for me. that production :WAP:

 

9 minutes ago, Prismee said:

the fact that ME!th is not even in her top 75 most streamed songs today :deadbanana: what a catalogue she has

it really was the worst single of her career. like…if it was any other artist this single would’ve ended their career so this is just a testament to taylor’s popularity to be able to release a song like that :rip:

10 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Wishful thinking, but I would love it if Taylor followed Midnights with another mainstream album that was mostly produced by Aaron and a few bonus tracks produced by Jack. Imagine the quantity credits on Midnights reversed. The Great War, High Infidelity, and Would've, Could've, Should've are too great of songs to not have a full mainstream album produced by him :chick3:

I actually love this idea! I've been saying she should follow Midnights with another mainstream pop album but more in the vein of like 90s soft rock (Linger by Cranberries, Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer, Fade Into You by Mazzy Star, etc etc) :jonny5: 

 

It would check all boxes. Satisfy the people who want palatable music (aka GP, aka a smart follow up commercially to another repeak), satisfy the fans who want more organic/rock sounding music, and it's a universally loved genre. After that she can pivot again to something new.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Listening to YNTCD again and wow.. I love this song even though the mv is the worst thing she’s ever done. It’s actually a really well made song. Like there are so many ear-catching bits here and there, and the production on the chorus is just :loud:

25 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Listening to YNTCD again and wow.. I love this song even though the mv is the worst thing she’s ever done. It’s actually a really well made song. Like there are so many ear-catching bits here and there, and the production on the chorus is just :loud:

i don’t understand the hate it gets. it’s a bop!

I just don't understand how Lover can be so low in most fans ranking of her albums but its performance on the charts is absolutely mind-blowing. :toofunny2:

 

The fact the GP picked up on this album despite the atrocious single choices... :toofunny2:

 

A mystery. 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Why do people hate on Question...? so much?

I don’t hate it, it’s a cute song. I like it, but I don’t love it. When I’m playing Midnights all the way through or when I put her discography on shuffle I don’t skip it, but it’s also not on my playlist of favorite Taylor songs, either. :michael:
 

I’m not sure why it would have actual haters though, it’s pretty inoffensive. 
 

23 minutes ago, Klein said:

I just don't understand how Lover can be so low in most fans ranking of her albums but its performance on the charts is absolutely mind-blowing. :toofunny2:

 

The fact the GP picked up on this album despite the atrocious single choices... :toofunny2:

 

A mystery. 

Lover has always been in the middle of her discography ranking, at least for me. :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, By the Water said:

I'll never understand the hate this song gets. Might be top 5 on folklore for me

Finally someone that gets mad woman :jonny5:

 

It's top 5 on folklore for me too, with tlgad, invisible string, timt and cardigan. 

6 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

the way atrl tried to sell us the idea that thank u next was a bigger album than lover :deadbanana2:

I mean It was true at the time without any doubt.

Edited by vale9001

She have to tour properly this time.

 

With the impact on her catalogue this show could make in every country at least for another album more she could peak herself again, at least in a global scale. 

7 hours ago, By the Water said:

I'll never understand the hate this song gets. Might be top 5 on folklore for me

mad woman encapsulates the message she was trying to achieve with The Man but does it a million times better. That scathing bridge, I just know Scooter was shook :jonny:

Not 73.6m yesterday.:deadbanana:

I thought she would do some cute updates of 60-65m.

Imagine how big she will become after the tour, SN TV and 1989 TV:redface:

The hype will be up to the sky:redface:

Imagine it’s great pop album :redface:

I already feels fear, how can we handle this smashery? I can’t…

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.