Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Klein said:

She should truly use the momentum of the tour to release Debut TV and give it a better chance at actually clicking with people that are not her OG fans. 

This is why I'm feeling mixed things about how mixtape is the only album without any dedicated segment of the tour. It makes me hope she's saving it to give the album its own spotlight and its own moment, but it makes me worry that she's not going to make a real moment out of its release either. I think that it deserves a chance to shine and really connect with a new generation of fans who clearly don't know it well (judging by the streaming numbers).

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

She is gonna release debut as last TV version, with any new video and without any promotion :cupid:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

This is why I'm feeling mixed things about how mixtape is the only album without any dedicated segment of the tour. It makes me hope she's saving it to give the album its own spotlight and its own moment, but it makes me worry that she's not going to make a real moment out of its release either. I think that it deserves a chance to shine and really connect with a new generation of fans who clearly don't know it well (judging by the streaming numbers).

I have a feeling Debut TV will be the last one to be released and she’ll do a full circle moment :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Beautiful Eyes TV

I Heart ? TV

Crazier TV

Need

 

:gaylorcat1:

 

The first two aren't on streaming so she'd be making easy $$$ from them. :wanda:

wait i forget Beautiful eyes ever existed:monkey: first time hearing it in 2008 and ever again:monkey:

 

thanks for remind me that masterpiece:bird:

5 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

This is why I'm feeling mixed things about how mixtape is the only album without any dedicated segment of the tour. It makes me hope she's saving it to give the album its own spotlight and its own moment, but it makes me worry that she's not going to make a real moment out of its release either. I think that it deserves a chance to shine and really connect with a new generation of fans who clearly don't know it well (judging by the streaming numbers).

As someone who grew up listening to debut, it's kind of odd seeing it go from being an essential part of her discography when she had 3, 4 or even 5 albums out to becoming something of a novelty or something to poke fun at (for the yeehaw factor, the accent, etc.) for newer fans now that it's 17 years old :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

As someone who grew up listening to debut, it's kind of odd seeing it go from being an essential part of her discography when she had 3, 4 or even 5 albums out to becoming something of a novelty or something to poke fun at (for the yeehaw factor, the accent, etc.) for newer fans now that it's 17 years old :deadbanana: 

Right? I can tell you the exact spot I was standing in and what I was doing the moment I first heard Teardrops on My Guitar, and now she doesn't even give the album that started it all its flowers on the Eras Tour and half the fans never stream it :gaycat6: To some extent I get it, I'd written it off for a while personally, but ever since the recent rate I've been rediscovering it. Part of me hopes that TSTV is a monster of an album that does the bast of all the rerecordings on the charts, because I just know it's going to sound phenomenal since it's getting the biggest vocal upgrade.

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Cruel Summer has already peaked at #29 on the Hot 100. Its considered recurrent and would need to be top 50, which its not close to.

 

Dont Blame Me might has a chance

Yeah I was referring to AOTG not CS as the Lover track that is debuting on the chart, since like you said everything between lover until midnights has already charted

Lana is releasing this Friday. Goodbye surprise release :sistrens:

 

the way I don't even gag at her success anymore. It's just another day. :jonny2:

Karma more than 1M streams yesterday.  4 from midnights.

YOYOK and Bejeweled are just there. I hope they can reach it tomorrow. 6 tracks again over 1M will be amazing. 

 

another really close is August at 960K.

and ATW at 845K.

 

hope at least august can reach it. That would mean 16 tracks over 1M.

Edited by vale9001

I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian 'cause I caaaare 

 

It doesn't get better than that :clap3:A thesis statement  

Debut just is nut a very good ablum, gets worse with age, and is exponentially worse than the rest of Her discography who cares 

Yes, Mastermind. A masterpiece that made the regular setlist for good reason :clap3: not every song has that 

7 hours ago, Dephira said:

Don't Blame Me is by far her craziest song, no video, no radio airplay, nothing at all, and still pulling 1.5m per day :deadbanana:

Karlie's power 

29 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Her songs somehow keep increasing on Apple Music :deadbanana4:

 

The boost keeps boosting. Ridiculous at this point.

51 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Debut just is nut a very good ablum, gets worse with age, and is exponentially worse than the rest of Her discography who cares 

ntm on her **** era

 

Her glossy lips and the quinceañera dress >>>>>

 

spacer.png

She’s gonna release debut the way she released AOTGYLB, SAS, EO and ITWAM. Just clean and simple. 

The way Midnights still just keeps growing and getting better and better, which is reflected in its streams :alexz: The girls who get it are just lucky

Edited by Dephira

5 hours ago, PopA911 said:

I have a feeling Debut TV will be the last one to be released and she’ll do a full circle moment :chick3:

Yeah this makes sense since it gets the least streams so even from a revenue standpoint releasing this last means she’s losing the least profit from streams for the TV streams 

I think in order to make noise, debut album should get reworked production   leaning more on the country-rock side with live instruments.

 

She should also make this a visual album but she’s so against that idea that well. We’re just going to get the plain vanilla album with no promo other than “it’s makes me so emotional to revisit this please buy 18.99$“ insta post 

10 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Do we think 1989 TV is next? With her apparently not even being able to release SN TV yet. Here for her putting collabs with Harry, Selena, & Katy on the vault tracks.

Why is she not able to release speak now yet? What’s the tea?

4 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

She has US cities on their knees. What an event.

 

That's because She'll be making them an extra tens of millions this weekend. :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why is she not able to release speak now yet? What’s the tea?

Spoiler

Speak Now: Haunted by Trademarks

For every album an artist puts out, the musician must take a certain step to ensure the name of the project belongs to them: trademarking. Artists trademark the name of their albums for everything from live performances to merchandise. However, trademarks expire after a certain amount of time, and Swift’s trademark on “Speak Now” was set to expire in December of 2021. Almost 10 years after the original was filed on June 27, 2011, Swift’s team filed for the trademark again, only with “(Taylor’s Version)” attached to the end. A Facebook post made by Taylor Nation, the PR team behind Swift, details the journey to again use the trademark and move forward with the release of the album. Unexpectedly, Swift was denied the trademark by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). It cited a company name OnePlus Electronics, which filed for the trademark for itself on Feb. 3, 2021. For the technology company, the trademark would protect its upcoming line of voice-activated products.

 

 

From this article https://studybreaks.com/culture/music/legal-issues-taylor-swift-re-releases/

 

 

..

OT: Friday numbers will be insane.:jonnycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.