Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Closure almost 100k come on baby girl you can do it! I believe! :wanda:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

if sza doesn't realease any new song or video or something like else from the next weekend midnights could start to make bigger daily numbers than S.O.S. 

Yesterday was like 15.2M vs 16.2-16.3. 

9 minutes ago, Buffy said:

What does age have to do with performing a catalog? Mary’s Song was written for her 80 year old neighbors, FYI. It’s not about her teenage perspective.

it's the same person who now has songs like cardigan anche champagne problems...they just are childish whatever the theme is.... it's okay, a child wrote them. 

 

If you go to watch a britney spears show you get baby one more time, ops cause they are signature hits but then she's gonna perform the deep cuts from her "adult" albums about sex, motherhood etc.. not baby one more time album tracks. 

Edited by vale9001

10 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Truth be told, Come In With The Rain demo has leaked long before Fearless Platinum Edition.

 

I’m not sure if any other veteran swiftie can confirm this memory of mine. @Buffy @ahauntingnearu @ksmith @Hunter_13

 

I remember listening to it on iPod shuffle along with the Fearless acoustic demo (not the acoustic version performed in a tour bus).

 

ANYWAY, as long as we got the TVs, doesn’t matter which era they belong in now.

Yes, Come In With the Rain was out a while before Fearless Platinum Edition. I'm not even sure it was "leaked" per se, I think I remember hearing or seeing that she used it as her own Myspace song at one point though I'm not entirely sure how true that is. But I do know that it was out. I downloaded it on Limewire back in early 2008 (if my memory serves me correct) and knew it well by the time FPE was released.

1 minute ago, ksmith said:

Yes, Come In With the Rain was out a while before Fearless Platinum Edition. I'm not even sure it was "leaked" per se, I think I remember hearing or seeing that she used it as her own Myspace song at one point though I'm not entirely sure how true that is. But I do know that it was out. I downloaded it on Limewire back in early 2008 (if my memory serves me correct) and knew it well by the time FPE was released.

So nothing strange about, she just said to us "this is where the song should be".

Probably she will perform it in some nights and she will explain it. 

We don't have numbers for 1989 yesterday but SIO + BS + Style made 4m combined. 

So the total should be 7M+ for this too.

 

So 4 albums with more than 7M daily (1989, folklore, lover and midnights)

 

Edited by vale9001

I didn't know there is a voguing part in Bejeweled. I thought it's just the strut lmao :skull:. People are trying to cancel the guy like toshi.

wait, the midnights segment might be the best act :jonnycat:  Midnight Rain, Vigilante ****, then followed by these three songs 

 

I love everything about this sequencing, it flows together really well :jonnycat:

28 minutes ago, ksmith said:

Yes, Come In With the Rain was out a while before Fearless Platinum Edition. I'm not even sure it was "leaked" per se, I think I remember hearing or seeing that she used it as her own Myspace song at one point though I'm not entirely sure how true that is. But I do know that it was out. I downloaded it on Limewire back in early 2008 (if my memory serves me correct) and knew it well by the time FPE was released.

THIS! @Buffy

 

It was always a debut song.

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

wait, the midnights segment might be the best act :jonnycat:  Midnight Rain, Vigilante ****, then followed by these three songs 

 

I love everything about this sequencing, it flows together really well :jonnycat:

Evermore, reputation, Midnights trinity set. :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Prismee said:

Forgot about her :deadbanana2:

I guess if we look at US Spotify
#171. champagne problems
#189. ATW10


Poor Red!
 

FAD OF 2012! :deadbanana2:

Red made 5.8M combined with the 2 version on Sunday. So probably  6.5-7M yesterday.

Stop with the shade already!. A whole consumed classic album thre is not leaning only on 2 songs as the sophomore one :spin:

Edited by vale9001

28 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

THIS! @Buffy

 

It was always a debut song.

OH YEAH THATS RIGHT!!!!! That’s around the same time her co-writers were uploading unreleased songs to their own MySpace pages. I think that’s how we got Songs About You and Diary of Me (maybe) lol. Many of us were contacting the co-writers for the rare demos:ahh:

Edited by Buffy

21 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Last thursday: 2.56M

yesterday: 4.48M

 

 

+75%:wanda:
 

EVERMORE LPSS NEXT! :jonny4:

Uh oh. The ATRL Taylor Swift Base Police is here.

 

No Body No Crime, I guess.

19 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Uh oh. The ATRL Taylor Swift Base Police is here.

 

No Body No Crime, I guess.

Notice how no occount has posted reputation numbers already. 

 

edit: is it coming for 7M too? :redface:

Edited by vale9001

56 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Evermore, reputation, Midnights trinity set. :jonnycat:

And you should say it. :jonnycat:

Just now, vale9001 said:

Notice how no one has posted reputation numbers already. 

:lmao:

 

I think they’re just not available yet but a kii

Do y'all remember Super Saturday Night 2017? Her vocals were so on point here

 

1 minute ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Do y'all remember Super Saturday Night 2017? Her vocals were so on point here

 

A MOMENT! :jonnycat:

34 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

EVERMORE LPSS NEXT! :jonny4:

I wish :cries:
Someone should’ve brought a microphone on night 2 and called her out about lpss when she asked what proof we had of her hating this masterpiece…

also lying about not wishing a hbd when folklore got a post, an august tiktok of her wining with Jack on a boat AND the lakes og version…

Just now, Michael196 said:

I wish :cries:
Someone should’ve brought a microphone on night 2 and called her out about lpss when she asked what proof we had of her hating this masterpiece…

also lying about not wishing a hbd when folklore got a post, an august tiktok of her wining with Jack on a boat AND the lakes og version…

She probably got really busy with the TVs and then recording Midnights to push evermore (and folklore) some more.

 

And it was really a very different time back in those years, where commercial success is not at all a priority.

 

A stan can dream though of what evermore could still be.

 

evermoreXSpeakNowXreputation trinity!

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.