Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Sometimes I wonder WHICH one'll be your last lieeee 

They say looks can kill

And I might tryyyyy

 

Ugh biggest grower of all time, this addicting hymn. The tour performance helps as well. 

It needs a video tbh 

12 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

This doesn’t make any sense. If she needed a new track and she was so down to have a self written album she could've record others songs that I’m sure exists and we will see on the vault  

Maybe she's getting so much time cause to release It cause She needs to write 8 new songs ala speak now :bird:

Spoiler

 

 

5 hours ago, Bonicap said:

 

Her last three days on Spotify:

 

Friday: 66.6M

Saturday: 66.7M

Sunday: 67M

 

And tomorrow with the boost declining but the weekend ending the number will probably be similar again, lmao.

 

Evidence for the boost declining? :gaycat6:

 

On US Apple Music everything is higher than 24 hours ago

Even Mixtape is up to #126 on the album chart :deadbanana4:

 

 

53 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Plss give it time. I only opened an account when Taylor joined.  It took like a month before I actually saw it fitting my interests. I mostly only use it for Taylor content tho.

 

33 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

There are some really good clips there, like 8K realistic, high definition

It's way too overwhelming for me :penguin: Instagram is the only social media I use and I just have an account with a fake name and no picture that I just use to follow Taylor and a Taylor update account :ducky:. Like immediately after creating the account I was flooded with people lethargically lip-syncing to awful french rap music

Spoiler

And videos of black pink lip-syncing during a rehearsal, while sitting down :rip:

Spoiler

And the kpop fans have the audacity to come for Taylor for using a backing track in a 3 hour performance :toofunny2:.

 

 

Don't blame me

Don't blame me

Don't blame me for what you made me do

 

 

God, what a moment 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Don't blame me

Don't blame me

Don't blame me for what you made me do

 

 

God, what a moment 

Truly a highlight of the show. :jonny4:

One thing I don't get is how come she isn't performing Would've Could've Should've on tour. I know her discography is big and hard choices have to be made but it's an especially poignant song in her collection and you just know the crowd would be going off to the second half of the song - oh well. I'll just stay here dreaming about what could have been, should have been :'(

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

https://news.pollstar.com/2023/03/18/ticketing-shmicketing-taylor-swifts-eras-tour-debut-slays-review/

 

Pollstar is predicting The Eras Tour to gross between $624-$728M from the US leg alone. She can have the first $1B tour of all time if she wants to. I hope she wants to.

Of course she wants to. She's all about breaking records/ setting milestones. 

In honor of her fifth album being her best if we skip folklore, let’s rank her track 5s

 

1. my tears ricochet 

2. tolerate it 

3. all too well

4. dear john

5. all you had to do was stay

6. delicate

7. you’re on your own kid

8. cold as you 

9. white horse 

10. the archer

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Evidence for the boost declining? :gaycat6:

 

On US Apple Music everything is higher than 24 hours ago

Even Mixtape is up to #126 on the album chart :deadbanana4:

 

 

As time passes logic says that streams will steadily decline until the next concert, that's the only evidence.

Ranking her #5s:

 

1. "The Archer"

2. "All Too Well"

3. "Dear John"

4. "Tolerate It"

5. "Delicate"

6. "My Tears Ricochet"

7. "You're on Your Own, Kid"

8. "White Horse"

9. "All You Had to Do Was Stay"

10. "Cold as You"

Apple Music US Update:

 

#18 (+2) All Of The Girls You Loved Before

#36 (=) Anti-Hero

#102 (+2) Lavender Haze

#138 (=) Lover

#161 (+1) Cruel Summer

#200 (RE) Bejeweled

AOTGYLB refuses to fall :bibliahh: and bejeweled :clap3:

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

Due to the relationship between TikTok and streaming, it would be really great if she switched up the setlist significantly between cities. I know that’s unlikely because it would be an intense undertaking both financially (to source different screen projections, props, etc. for each new song) and energy wise (rehearsing completely new things when you’re already building on muscle memory). But TikTok has made it easier than ever for a tour to really be an EVENT because it’s not just reaching the diehard fans that invest time to look up low quality videos on YouTube or blurry potato quality livestreams seeing the performances. High quality videos are reaching the GP, casual fans and stans instantaneously and introducing new songs will spark renewed interest every time she lands in a new city. Every first night in a city could be like the first night of the tour all over again, driving traffic back to her albums over and over again instead of slowly waning as the months go by since the same songs are being performed.

It would be amazing if an pop artist does that sometime. But with 2-3 3 hour performances a week straight for almost six months, Taylor is not rehearsing between shows, she is definitely resting her voice.  Even without changes, there is a significant likelihood that she won't be able to physically handle her current tour.  The artists who perform 3 hours straight are rockstars who don't dance and rarely do back to back performances.

 

Her current set also requires extremely precise timing not just on her part but on her whole crew. Changing the set list would require her army of crew, bandmembers and dancers to work on their rest days.  

 

Taylor's surprise songs are going to be the main things spicing up the different concerts along with small differences in her performances.

i think we're all aware that the tour is a huge EVENT already, no need to run Her into the ground for the sake of tiktok

4 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

It would be amazing if an pop artist does that sometime. But with 2-3 3 hour performances a week straight for almost six months, Taylor is not rehearsing between shows, she is definitely resting her voice.  Even without changes, there is a significant likelihood that she won't be able to physically handle her current tour.  The artists who perform 3 hours straight are rockstars who don't dance and rarely do back to back performances.

 

Her current set also requires extremely precise timing not just on her part but on her whole crew. Changing the set list would require her army of crew, bandmembers and dancers to work on their rest days.  

 

Taylor's surprise songs are going to be the main things spicing up the different concerts along with small differences in her performances.

Totally! It’s insane how beautifully she’s managed to pull this off. Her dedication to putting on such an amazing show is commendable. Not only with the work she’s doing on stage but with the stunning sets, lighting, screen projections and transitions too. It’s just something I was rattling off about because of how crazy the commercial aftermath is. I realize it’d be insane to even attempt that, nor should she even need to try. 

7 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i think we're all aware that the tour is a huge EVENT already, no need to run Her into the ground for the sake of tiktok

Obviously.

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

Due to the relationship between TikTok and streaming, it would be really great if she switched up the setlist significantly between cities. I know that’s unlikely because it would be an intense undertaking both financially (to source different screen projections, props, etc. for each new song) and energy wise (rehearsing completely new things when you’re already building on muscle memory). But TikTok has made it easier than ever for a tour to really be an EVENT because it’s not just reaching the diehard fans that invest time to look up low quality videos on YouTube or blurry potato quality livestreams seeing the performances. High quality videos are reaching the GP, casual fans and stans instantaneously and introducing new songs will spark renewed interest every time she lands in a new city. Every first night in a city could be like the first night of the tour all over again, driving traffic back to her albums over and over again instead of slowly waning as the months go by since the same songs are being performed.

As much as I'll love a revolving setlist I think it'll be too much for her logistically. I think the surprise songs (two every night!) will be the one to spark that renewed interest you talk about. and she's definitely gonna clear all the fan faves with the way she's been picking (mirrorball, timt, SoG). i'll expect to hear stuff like YOYOK, Long Live, Our Song, Getaway Car soon.

18 minutes ago, Prismee said:

As much as I'll love a revolving setlist I think it'll be too much for her logistically. I think the surprise songs (two every night!) will be the one to spark that renewed interest you talk about. and she's definitely gonna clear all the fan faves with the way she's been picking (mirrorball, timt, SoG). i'll expect to hear stuff like YOYOK, Long Live, Our Song, Getaway Car soon.

I will be in shambles when she does YOYOK and Long Live :gaycat6:

1. Dear John 

2. my tears ricochet 

3. tolerate it 

4. You’re On Your Own, Kid 

5. All Too Well 

6. Delicate 

7. Cold As You 

8. All You Had To Do Was Stay 

9. The Archer 

10. White Horse 

 

Honestly 6 and 7 flip flop back and forth all the time for me tbh. 

10 hours ago, vale9001 said:

As i said It really seems a fearless track.

 

Yeah She just needed a Deluxe track more for the target version so she recorded a song from fearless.

 

She said recently with speak now She made a self written album in a very conscious way (cause people were saying she wasn't the one writing the first 2 albums) so this should mean she didn't make any writing session with anyone. And the song has co writers.

Truth be told, Come In With The Rain demo has leaked long before Fearless Platinum Edition.

 

I’m not sure if any other veteran swiftie can confirm this memory of mine. @Buffy @ahauntingnearu @ksmith @Hunter_13

 

I remember listening to it on iPod shuffle along with the Fearless acoustic demo (not the acoustic version performed in a tour bus).

 

ANYWAY, as long as we got the TVs, doesn’t matter which era they belong in now.

1. tolerate it 

2. All Too Well 

3. Dear John 

4. my tears ricochet 

5. You’re On Your Own, Kid 

6. The Archer 

7. Delicate 

8. Cold As You 

9. All You Had To Do Was Stay 

10. White Horse 

 

Tbh I think the track 5 are overrated and track 2 are far superior. :bird:

 

1. Maroon

2. champagne problems

3. cardigan

4. Cruel Summer

5. Sparks Fly

6. Blank Space

7. Red

8. Fifteen

9. Picture To Burn

10. End Game

 

1. Maroon 

2. champagne problems 

3. cardigan 

4. Sparks Fly 

5. Fifteen 

6. Cruel Summer 

7. Red 

8. Blank Space 

9. Picture To Burn 

10. End Game 

 

The track 2’s are an impressive group; I love 9/10 of them. :clap3:

God tier:

Delicate, Tolerate It, Dear John, All Too Well

 

Not worthy as track 5:

The Archer

 

The rest are very good.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.