Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

“Hi guys, this is Taylor. These are the 50 tracks that were meant for 1989.

 

23. Dark Blue Tennessee 

24. Need

25. Both of Us

26. The Joker and The Queen”

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Is it me or the sound of ITWAM is weird? :huh: 

Her voice and the music itself sound different from the 3 others, like it's not the same quality :huh: 

no, I notice it too, the production seems cheap and it sounds like a karaoke track compared to the og. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

I hope you guys drag her for good once you see the Stream Low TV tracklist 

 

We need another spelling is fun reality check I fear

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

:gaycat7:

You know, if you delete Hey Stephen and pretend the vault tracks don't exist, then add ITWAM TV, I think Fearless TV just might be deserving of the original's spot in the Billboard all-time top ten. :clap3:

If she had any issue with Need and Afterglow being similar she wouldn’t have put out Fearless which is basically a compilation of 5 songs sang in different keys 20 times

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

You know, if you delete Hey Stephen and pretend the vault tracks don't exist, then add ITWAM TV, I think Fearless TV just might be deserving of the original's spot in the Billboard all-time top ten. :clap3:

Replace Hey Stephen with Mr. Perfectly Fine and You’re Not Sorry with Don’t You, then delete the rest of the vault tracks and I agree :clap3:

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

You know, if you delete Hey Stephen and pretend the vault tracks don't exist, then add ITWAM TV, I think Fearless TV just might be deserving of the original's spot in the Billboard all-time top ten. :clap3:

Not the Hey Stephen slander its in my top 10 on Fearless (TV) 
The TV is a huge improvement 

42 minutes ago, Teneo said:

If she had any issue with Need and Afterglow being similar she wouldn’t have put out Fearless which is basically a compilation of 5 songs sang in different keys 20 times

 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

true :rip:

I'm definitely missing the livestream cause im sleepy af. Reputa's opening night was one for the ages whew

 

Hope I wake up to my fave songs making it + an announcement of SNTV coming soon/this summer/fall.

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Wait is the tour starting in 2.5h? maybe i will stay awake to catch the first 30 mins or so and then fall asleep watching it 

pC3NZZU.gif

Lover could probably get close to the BB200 top 10 next week if she would add All Of The Girls to it :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

Wait is the tour starting in 2.5h? maybe i will stay awake to catch the first 30 mins or so and then fall asleep watching it 

pC3NZZU.gif

I saw an itinerary on twitter and apparently the openers are performing soon (each 30 mins), an intermission, then taylor's set in about 2 hrs

The show will finish in 5 hours :gaycat6:

 

Having it on the west coast is really a bit rude

6 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

I saw an itinerary on twitter and apparently the openers are performing soon (each 30 mins), an intermission, then taylor's set in about 2 hrs

I always get confused with timezones ugh.. guess i will catch a livestream when she tours on the east coast as that will be at a more watchable time for EU :gaycat7:

intermission?

 

i don't remember one at reputation.

 

but maybe it's just been so long that i forgot

I need her to upload the LH&AH live performances to Youtube

setlist so far

1. maathp

2. cruel summer

3. the man

4. yntcd

AOTGYLB did 5.45M first day. #4 on global Spotify. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.