Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

 

First 1:25 on Jump Then Fall and now this at 2:14 on If This Was a Movie :chick3:

 

Christopher Rowe, when I catch you...

Kinda can't wait until she reclaims her masters

She will never do that.

TL TV debuted with over 4M streams coming from Red TV. I'm sure that if it wasn't for the messy release AOTG would pull 6M+ but oh well

33 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

All Of The Girls surpasses Anti Hero on AM US. It's her highest charting song now at #63

The power this woman has is scary :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

Oh :bird:

And thats with like 30 Morgan tracks ahead

 

8 minutes ago, By the Water said:

TL TV debuted with over 4M streams coming from Red TV. I'm sure that if it wasn't for the messy release AOTG would pull 6M+ but oh well

Was also super messy on Apple Music...

Maybe the playlisting is better there than on Spotify, but I would say at this point its more likely than not to hit 5M+

Edited by simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

songs from track 1 to 16 is what the album is ...tracks you like and tracks you don't like

 

deluxe versions were just almost all weaks tracks made only for people buying the album in a specific supermarket to push sales. Only 1989 has tracks that are feeling like a true completion of the album...from the albums before that deluxe are just redudant songs.

 

the perfect closing for speak now is of course long live...ours is just another love song as many other better songs in the album and a deluxe song. you can like it but it's not the official version of the album...most albums also have different deluxe versions for different countries.

This all feels like an outright lie to me when her bonus tracks include things like Right Where You Left Me, Come In With the Rain, If This Was A Movie, Come Back... Be Here, etc. :bam:

This Love TV came out the same day as UVST, no? So it also had a lot of competition

Why is it always the most beautiful people who recognize cowboy like me as an all-time best from her? :giraffe:

4 hours ago, vale9001 said:

songs from track 1 to 16 is what the album is ...tracks you like and tracks you don't like

 

deluxe versions were just almost all weaks tracks made only for people buying the album in a specific supermarket to push sales. Only 1989 has tracks that are feeling like a true completion of the album...from the albums before that deluxe are just redudant songs.

 

 

the perfect closing for speak now is of course long live...ours is just another love song as many other better songs in the album and a deluxe song. you can like it but it's not the official version of the album...most albums also have different deluxe versions for different countries.

 

Anyways Lavender haze is finally on radios starting today here in Italy. So i guess in all continental Europe. 

 

 

I will try to be as calm as I could and simply say that there wouldn't be a ATWTMVFTV without the sacRED and discography highlight that is The Moment I Knew!

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I will try to be as calm as I could and simply say that there wouldn't be a ATWTMVFTV without the sacRED and discography highlight that is The Moment I Knew!

THANK YOU!

 

The Moment I Knew is so underrated. One of the best songs on sacRED. :jonny5:

I had to individually search all four songs on AM to add them, they just don't show up on her page otherwise.:bibliahh:

Is it me or the sound of ITWAM is weird? :huh: 

Her voice and the music itself sound different from the 3 others, like it's not the same quality :huh: 

Edited by Squall

14 minutes ago, Squall said:

Is it me or the sound of ITWAM is weird? :huh: 

Her voice and the music itself sounds different from the 3 others, like it's not the same quality :huh: 

For me the mixing was super weird until I turned off Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. It's still a little weird now but the kind of weird that you'd stop noticing after like three plays. It's definitely different from the others - I'd almost guess it was recorded during different sessions, like it was actually recorded back when she made Fearless TV or something and the others were recorded when she did Red TV.

16 minutes ago, Squall said:

Is it me or the sound of ITWAM is weird? :huh: 

Her voice and the music itself sounds different from the 3 others, like it's not the same quality :huh: 

I have the same feeling. I don't know what it is but something's a little off. 

I hope you guys drag her for good once you see the Stream Low TV tracklist 

 

We need another spelling is fun reality check I fear

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I just wish she inserted these songs on the albums too, so we can easily find them. What's the purpose of separating them? :deadbanana2:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Dephira said:

Why is it always the most beautiful people who recognize cowboy like me as an all-time best from her? :giraffe:

wait a damn minute :gaycat4:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Teneo said:

I hope you guys drag her for good once you see the Stream Low TV tracklist 

 

We need another spelling is fun reality check I fear

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

spacer.png

 

pC3NZZU.gif

12 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

For me the mixing was super weird until I turned off Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. It's still a little weird now but the kind of weird that you'd stop noticing after like three plays. It's definitely different from the others - I'd almost guess it was recorded during different sessions, like it was actually recorded back when she made Fearless TV or something and the others were recorded when she did Red TV.

I never notice any difference from a record to another over the years, idk why there's something weird here :huh: 

 

12 minutes ago, Klein said:

I have the same feeling. I don't know what it is but something's a little off. 

Yeah, it's really distrating when I play the songs back-to-back :rip:

Also I'm definitely using the More chapter covers instead of the real album covers, all three are better - especially the Lover one, so much better than the real album cover :rip:

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

 

She might as well put this on debut TV. Doesn't really fit Speak Now TV

She might as well tack this **** at the end of folklore for all we know 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

5 hours ago, vale9001 said:

i know some of you love even the deluxe tracks but i'm happy about this strategy. She should have made the same with Fearless...tooo many copy carbon songs...most of them were good for just a digital or streaming release... so fans can have them even in the new version to put in their playlist but the overall quality of the albums would have improved without some b-b-b side songs. 

I hope she releases superman in the same way now the album won't get IFTWAM...I really don't need that embarassing song to ruin the album when the other deluxe is not there. 

 

same for red.. i really didn't need babe, ronan, girl at home :gaycat2:

 

same for some vault tracks...i mean that one with ed sheeran (a double featuring?)...only on streaming platforms as gift and that's all. We don't need so many deluxe and vault track songs in the real album critics listen to. 

You're entitled to your wrong opinion :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I hope you guys drag her for good once you see the Stream Low TV tracklist 

 

We need another spelling is fun reality check I fear

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Girl quit trying 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.