Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

She needs radio on her side more than anything. That's her main problem. Her streams are fine it's radio that holds her back currently. :gaycat6:

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

TaylorNations insta post today after being gone for 3 days… the caption being the august lyrics but changed… and having a clock emoji… midnight it is officially September. Announcement at midnight 

I noticed the TN post too but didn’t want to get my hopes up :gaylorcat2:

23 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

She needs radio on her side more than anything. That's her main problem. Her streams are fine it's radio that holds her back currently. :gaycat6:

Max Martin produced smasha, radio payola, and interviews 

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

The way I almost made a comment about your Red ranking but decided against it

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

because deep down you know it’s in the right rank 

 

spacer.png

Imagine if the lead single is somehow as INSTANT yet beautiful and unique as Running Up That Hill. I will legit collapse if there is a cool intro to the song before she begins singing :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Imagine if the lead single is somehow as INSTANT yet beautiful and unique as Running Up That Hill. I will legit collapse if there is a cool intro to the song before she begins singing :jonny5:

Speaking of, what are her “coolest” song intros?

 

Top of my head is Red. That banjo (?) is a hook in itself. And then Clean. Ms. Immi did that. @Headlock 

 

Thank god she went with Imogen Heap. Jack Antonoff could never.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Speaking of, what are her “coolest” song intros?

 

Top of my head is Red. That banjo (?) is a hook in itself. And then Clean. Ms. Immi did that. @Headlock 

 

Thank god she went with Imogen Heap. Jack Antonoff could never.

yes Red & Clean are some of her best intros but also I love the little Halloween vibes for LWYMMD. It sets the tone instantely. 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

yes Red & Clean are some of her best intros but also I love the little Halloween vibes for LWYMMD. It sets the tone instantely. 

RFI is probably the best answer. Ugh. Earth-shattering. @World Eater can confirm.

my, my love had been frozen

deep blue but you painted me golden 

 

:cries: :cries: :cries:

i’d kiss you as the lights went out

swaying as the room burned down 

 

:cries: :cries: :cries: 

Kii at me just watching Taylors acceptance speech today and seeing she announced a new album. 

 

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

i’d kiss you as the lights went out

swaying as the room burned down 

 

:cries: :cries: :cries: 

Forever mad we didnt get a video for top 5 in her discography.

I’m not seeing any signs of a single. Someone report her jet for FAA violations. 
 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

I'm surprised no one pointed this out yet but the album will come out right at the end of Billboards tracking year. I hope this doesn't end her year-end top 5 streak

New vinyls and pictures on her website.

 

New TikTok to promote them,

 

 

Edited by Ithinkforme13

7 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

New vinyls and pictures on her website.

 

New TikTok to promote them,

 

 

At least this pretty much confirms the cover will show the actual track list and not just “track 1, track 2 etc”

They're all so pretty. 

 

The jade green is absolutely gorgeous. And the mohagany wow :wanda:

i'm gonna wait a few days to see if She does anything else before wednesday at midnite

I LOVE this photoshoot already :jonnycat: LOVE the visuals. I’m full on Swiftie mood again :jonny6:  

Sigh. I want to buy everything but I have car troubles and should save some money :sosad: Maybe I’ll just get the Jade variant vinyl 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.