Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I don’t think there is an official source for any of the producers on the album yet. I will note that Antonoff, Dessner, Martin, etc. her usual collaborators haven’t liked her tweet or IG post if I recall correctly. 

both aaron and jack liked her IG post 

I would be honestly so shocked if they weren't a part of the album 

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Author

 

 

 

Conservatives are the most goddamn insane people on god’s green earth. :bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

 

 

 

Conservatives are the most goddamn insane people on god’s green earth. :bibliahh:

It’s so fascinating how they outright refuse to do an ounce of research to back up their weird claims. “I GUARANTEE!!!” Like okay, you’re already wrong. Not even going to touch Kid Rock being “thought

 provoking and emotional.”

1 hour ago, On The Bound said:

both aaron and jack liked her IG post 

I would be honestly so shocked if they weren't a part of the album 

Then I was misinformed and I stand corrected!

 

Hoping for like 2 Jack tracks, 3 Aaron tracks, maybe 2 self produced, and then the remaining 8 can be new collaborators*. 
 

*Kevin Parker, Matty Healy, Mark Ronson pls :gaycat2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19399967/taylor-swift-new-music-stevie-nicks/amp/
 

I really hope that this article from the sun is true. It would be amazing to make an album with only female producers, co-writers, and engineers involved but not marketing as such. Hoping for a Lana collab too. I would die. Give us your Dreams and Cold Play stadium rock queen :WAP:

42 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19399967/taylor-swift-new-music-stevie-nicks/amp/
 

I really hope that this article from the sun is true. It would be amazing to make an album with only female producers, co-writers, and engineers involved but not marketing as such. Hoping for a Lana collab too. I would die. Give us your Dreams and Cold Play stadium rock queen :WAP:

This guy doesn’t sound like an insider, some members in this base can provide more accurate information. This article looks like the result of the marriage of Google-Searching (my favorite) and wishful thinking. Starts (not started) work...8/2/22?
 

Based on Taylor’s travel history in the past months, I will not be surprised to see some UK collaborators especially some female. 

 

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

 

 

Conservatives are the most goddamn insane people on god’s green earth. :bibliahh:

I mean he’s clearly just doing these troll tweets for the engagement but I am f**king screaming at “raise your kid to be like a mass murderer” :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The average song length for the album is 3:22. I’m sure she’ll have songs over 4 minutes and probably one or two over 5. That means the other songs will have an average length that’s shorter. Pop matches that length imo

Based on the massive success of 10 minutes ATW, there will be 2 ten minute tracks :heart: the other 11 will be 2 minutes each...revolution :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

 

 

 

Conservatives are the most goddamn insane people on god’s green earth. :bibliahh:

Please these tweets have locals talking like stans do :dies: they are showing off sales/awards and everything

 

Swift Grammys:  11 wins 42 nominations
Kid Rock Grammys- never won last nominated '09
Ted Nugent Grammys- never won 

Recent 
Swift Grammy '21 Album of the year winner  3 other nominations
Swift Grammy '22 Again Album of the year nominated 

Facts Nick, try them sometime.

 

By any metric, your claim is laughably incorrect.

Kid Rock: 27 million albums sold
Taylor Swift: 114 million Albums sold

Kid Rock: 1998 - 2022 (24 years)
Taylor Swift: 2004 - 2022 (18 years)

Kid Rock: 1.125 million albums per year
Taylor Swift: 6.3 million albums per year

 

:ahh: 

17 hours ago, Michael196 said:

It’s either we get a single this friday or get the entire album Red TV style, hoping for the first option since she could gun for multiple top 5’s/#1’s...

This is not re-recording, releasing Midnights should follow Dr Taylor Swift’s science, we will see promotions one of which is Lead Single.

 

Two ways to choose Lead Single:

1, It must be universally accepted by GP (like Never Ever, like Shake It Off) many standards to choose it: Like relatability...another way...make sure even kids :heart2:can understand its MEaning.

2, It must be NEW sound especially new genres, if hard to find Blank Space or Bad Blood which everybody can relate to. 
 

The best choice will be the combination of both: New Me :heart:

 

Edit: I did NOT MEan that Kid 

Spoiler

Rock

Who’s this Nick Adams? :celestial5:

Edited by kevinnyc

58 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Please these tweets have locals talking like stans do :dies: they are showing off sales/awards and everything

 

Swift Grammys:  11 wins 42 nominations
Kid Rock Grammys- never won last nominated '09
Ted Nugent Grammys- never won 

Recent 
Swift Grammy '21 Album of the year winner  3 other nominations
Swift Grammy '22 Again Album of the year nominated 

Facts Nick, try them sometime.

 

By any metric, your claim is laughably incorrect.

Kid Rock: 27 million albums sold
Taylor Swift: 114 million Albums sold

Kid Rock: 1998 - 2022 (24 years)
Taylor Swift: 2004 - 2022 (18 years)

Kid Rock: 1.125 million albums per year
Taylor Swift: 6.3 million albums per year

 

:ahh: 

No shade but who the f is Kid Rock?

Where’s the lead single?

 

Fbci0NiX0AAe-D2?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by By the Water

8 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The alll knower knew all along

 

 

WHAT? Are you joking right? Lol this is from 2021 and it’s about a chapter from fearless that was released at midnight! 

2 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

WHAT? Are you joking right? Lol this is from 2021 and it’s about a chapter from fearless that was released at midnight! 

I guess we will see Tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

WHAT? Are you joking right? Lol this is from 2021 and it’s about a chapter from fearless that was released at midnight! 

Coincidence?

 

i guess we will see tomorrow with the la la land post made by TAK

11 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

For most things yes but Tree feeds them correct info. 1D’s publicist also used to do the same. They’re like TMZ in that sense. Tree is actually very connected in the tabloid space, and seems to not treat them as any more lowbrow than esteemed outlets like NYT. It was a little tabloid-y in general but she gave the “Why She Disappeared” exclusive in the leadup to Reputation (literally the name of a poem Taylor wrote in the Rep magazines) to Us Weekly of all outlets :skull: 

Remember how Tree thought PerezHilton was relevant in 2019 :deadbanana2: 

3 hours ago, Squall said:

No shade but who the f is Kid Rock?

A flop in every sense of the word, I just remember that he tried to come at Taylor after she ended trump with a single tweet :gaycat:

Either way the blue haired liberals and #RESIST moderates with money are defending Taylor and using her stats to drag Kid Rock :rip: 

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

3 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The alll knower knew all along

 

 

I think he means THOTC being released at midnight by that time the first chapter came out

 

11 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I’m starting to think she’ll do nothing until album release…

I think she'll start revealing tracklist track by track in early October with some limited time merch drops and I think she might announce tour like a week before album drops. It'd probably go on sale week after album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.