Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Midnight Caller said:

Do we know anything about the vinyl's cover laying on the floor of the green vinyl ? I think I've already seen it but I can't remember 

I assume it must be a generic art image? But knowing her, maybe there's a song about feeling like you are trapped in a maze. Or maybe Dylan is in another music video.  

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, swiftophrenic said:

spacer.png

 

vinyls are really gorg, our beautiful tay served once again

 

im gonna get the jade green one 

don’t be poor, buy them all

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

  • ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

missed lover era when i was rich and i bought ever variant

 

picking extra shifts so i can at least snatch every cd version 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

i didn’t buy the folklore variants and i should have 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

i want to snatch that signed copy as well 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

she tells stories of 13 sleepless nights so they're sad songs. we need upbeat music like ME!

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

shipping rates for vinyls are crazy where i live

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

but i will be praying for a nice signed cd for us both 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

i’ll light a candle for us both sis

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

18 minutes ago, pccp said:

she tells stories of 13 sleepless nights so they're sad songs. we need upbeat music like ME!

Well, she didn’t say they were sad. You can be sleepless and horny. Maybe she’ll sing about flicking the bean? You can be sleepless and partying. Maybe she’ll sing about doing cocaine?

 

the possibilities are endless

Edited by 19SLAYty9

50 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

i just ordered the 3 cd and vinyl variations :clownny:

 

the way this puta owns my life

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

i only got the vinyl variants for now because they’re the ones that will sell out faster, i’ll get the CDs later

 

and same, there are still a few Folklore variants I need to get 

 

hopwfully with all this coin they’ll be able to expedite the TVs legal process 

 

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

me and two work colleagues just spent a total of 500€ on her french website to ship to Portugal i guess it’s working

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Wait will they count for the French chart? Taylor scamming the system once again

 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Sigh. I want to buy everything but I have car troubles and should save some money :sosad: Maybe I’ll just get the Jade variant vinyl 

same :dies: I could buy maybe the 3 exclusive vinyl editions and buy the standard later on but I would feel horrible if I end up short on cash bc of this puta :dies:

Dumb question but does buying 3 vinyls in one transaction count as a separate sale each? 

  • ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i only got the vinyl variants for now because they’re the ones that will sell out faster, i’ll get the CDs later

 

and same, there are still a few Folklore variants I need to get 

 

hopwfully with all this coin they’ll be able to expedite the TVs legal process 

 

spacer.png

I really want to get the signed CD though 

 

spacer.png

 

31 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Wait will they count for the French chart? Taylor scamming the system once again

 

spacer.png

Would it make sense to count to the Portuguese chat if we’re buying on a French store? idk girlie but I’m buying the OG versions in Portuguese stores in the first week for her 6th #1 :clownny:

 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Feetree said:

Dumb question but does buying 3 vinyls in one transaction count as a separate sale each? 

Generally speaking, yes. For albums, the rule of thumb is the four copies per purchaser per week will count - I’m not sure if that’s four total copies, or four per version/format, but three vinyl albums at once will count as three sales.

56 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I really want to get the signed CD though 

 

spacer.png

 

Would it make sense to count to the Portuguese chat if we’re buying on a French store? idk girlie but I’m buying the OG versions in Portuguese stores in the first week for her 6th #1 :clownny:

 

spacer.png

When Taylor debuts at #1 in France due to international fans

 

spacer.png

 

Taylor is gonna force herself into the Louvre whether they like it or not

 

spacer.png

Spotify:

 

2020:

Jan: 332M (#5 F)

Feb: 410M (#2 F)

Mar: 346M (#3 F)

Apr: 304M (#4 F)

May: 330M (#5 F)

Jun: 312M (#5 F)

Jul: 714M (#1 F)

Aug: 776M (#1 F)

Sep: 524M (#1 F)

Oct: 473M (#2 F)

Nov: 439M (#2 F)

Dec: 966M (#1 F)

 

2021:

Jan: 715M (#1 F, #2 O)

Feb: 655M (#1 F, #3 O)

Mar: 670M (#1 F, #4 O)

Apr: 892M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 648M (#2 F, #5 O)

Jun: 584M (#2 F, #6 O)

Jul: 576M (#3 F, #9 O)

Aug: 601M (#4 F, #10 O)

Sep: 640M (#2 F, #? O)

Oct: 706M (#1 F, #? O)

Nov: 1.456B (#1 F, #1 O)

Dec: 1.023B (#1 F, #1 O)

 

2022:

Jan: 913M (#1 F, #3 O)

Feb: 820M (#1 F, #2 O)

Mar: 862M (#1 F, #2 O)

Apr: 809M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 888M (#1 F, #3 O)

Jun: 854M (#1 F, #5 O)

Jul: 908M (#1 F, #3 O)

Aug: 970M (#1 F, #2 O)

 

 

Her Biggest Months:

1. November 2021 - 1.45B
2. December 2021 - 1.02B

3. August 2022 - 970M

4. December 2020 - 966M

5. January 2022 - 913M

6. July 2022 - 908M

7. April 2021 - 892M

8. May 2022 - 888M

9. March 2022 - 862M

10. June 2022 - 854M

11. February 2022 - 820M

12. April 2022 - 809M

13. August 2020 - 777M

14. January 2021 - 715M

15. July 2020 - 714M

 

 

2015: 0.07B

2016: 0.11B (+57%)

2017: 2.20B (+1900%)

2018: 2.51B (+14%)

2019: 4.13B (#3 F, #13 O) (+64%)

2020: 5.92B (#1 F, #7 O) (+43%)
2021: 9.16B (#1 F, #2 O) (+55%)

2022: 7.024B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 8 months

 

 

First 8 Months:

2020: 3.524B

2021: 5.341B (+52%)

2022: 7.024B (+32%)

 

7B+ in 2022

22B+ in the 2020's

32B+ overall

 

20 minutes ago, Headlock said:

When Taylor debuts at #1 in France due to international fans

 

spacer.png

 

Taylor is gonna force herself into the Louvre whether they like it or not

 

spacer.png

this would be iconic :gaycat6:

the last made up excuse to diminish her power will fly out the window :dies:

The way Taylor's selling her fans pure aesthetics (for now). This is next level capitalism. I have no choice but to stan.

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Generally speaking, yes. For albums, the rule of thumb is the four copies per purchaser per week will count - I’m not sure if that’s four total copies, or four per version/format, but three vinyl albums at once will count as three sales.

Well, didn't they limit it to 4 copies per format on the website? They're probably careful about this rule

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Taylor Swift said:

OG cover is still the best but Jade Green is excellent too. I like the other two as well, just a bit forced. Wish she sold these in the UK. :jonny:

they’re up on the UK store to pre-order sis :heart:

 

6942089218?s=20&t=Lxwr6faDc6TbmUKIJ0BwNA

Her folie a deux if true :redface:

Edited by liam13

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Spotify:

 

 

 

Do you also have her monthly play numbers from months before that? 

5 minutes ago, liam13 said:

 

6942089218?s=20&t=Lxwr6faDc6TbmUKIJ0BwNA

Her folie a deux if true :redface:

Why is it she is only able to book guaranteed flops and/or panned disasters :rip:

3 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Why is it she is only able to book guaranteed flops and/or panned disasters :rip:

Ikr? :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.