Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

55 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I’m starting to think she’ll do nothing until album release…

I do think there will be a single at some point, though I have no idea if it'll be this week, next week, or a week from the album release :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

I think she'll start revealing tracklist track by track in early October with some limited time merch drops and I think she might announce tour like a week before album drops. It'd probably go on sale week after album.

Also this. There's way too much money in merch for UMG for her to not start pumping that out ASAP, and if she's doing a full 360° stadium run this go around, she'll need as much slow-ticketing time as possible to really pack those seats. 

13 minutes ago, Squall said:

Taylor has no impact 

Obviously one of these people used the theme first and Taylor just stole it as per usual. 

Obsessed with this small detail, it looks so good! 

 

Since this is her first full, brand new, regular studio album release since Folklore - and her first uninhibited by pandemic restrictions and related issues since Lover - I wonder what promotional tactics we’ll see to rack up weeks at #1 and high sales. I wonder if the signed album drops will be making a return.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

if she's doing a full 360° stadium run this go around

wait, is this an assumption because of Lover Fest or has there been any new tea?

11 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

wait, is this an assumption because of Lover Fest or has there been any new tea?

No, it's just an assumption. However, at least in the US, demand for Taylor on tour is insanely high right now, considering the last time she toured was 2018 and she's moved a dozen million more units in the US since then (:jonny5:), so if she wants to even come close to capitalising on her potential, she'll have to do multi date 360° shows in basically every stadium she visits. Australia and London are probably the same in that regard, and if she continues to ignore Asia outside of Tokyo then that'll be a massive bloodbath unless she does like 3/4 dates at 360°. 

 

I know I'm a big fan and obviously inflate the demand because of how high it is for me and my friends, but I'm really confident that she's about to go out on a record breaking tour :jonny5:

12 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Then I was misinformed and I stand corrected!

 

Hoping for like 2 Jack tracks, 3 Aaron tracks, maybe 2 self produced, and then the remaining 8 can be new collaborators*. 
 

*Kevin Parker, Matty Healy, Mark Ronson pls :gaycat2:

this this THIS

 

Fbci0NiX0AAe-D2?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Holy Ground said:

Obsessed with this small detail, it looks so good! 

 

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the sound of the album or is just a tongue in cheek way of referencing that cassettes are the most outdated form of music consumption :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Since this is her first full, brand new, regular studio album release since Folklore - and her first uninhibited by pandemic restrictions and related issues since Lover - I wonder what promotional tactics we’ll see to rack up weeks at #1 and high sales. I wonder if the signed album drops will be making a return.

I hope they do lol

 

I have a good feeling that this is going to be Taylor's best selling/performing album since 1989/Rep, but at this point I think it can use all of the dirty promo and sales tricks it can get :deadbanana4:

Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel posted themselves on the Midnight cover... all of them are AGT judges and the current season finale is on September 14th... coincidence?

28 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I hope they do lol

 

I have a good feeling that this is going to be Taylor's best selling/performing album since 1989/Rep, but at this point I think it can use all of the dirty promo and sales tricks it can get :deadbanana4:

With the market where it is now - I mean, just look at the debut weeks throughout this year compared to most artists’ prior releases - I agree Midnights could use anything she wants to try. The one and only reason I’m not sure if it’ll hit a million first week is how abysmal sales have been lately; conversely, Taylor is in a better position than she’s ever been with perhaps the sole exception of the lead-up to 1989. I think you could be right that this could be her biggest commercial moment in a long time if she plays her cards right :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

With the market where it is now - I mean, just look at the debut weeks throughout this year compared to most artists’ prior releases - I agree Midnights could use anything she wants to try. The one and only reason I’m not sure if it’ll hit a million first week is how abysmal sales have been lately; conversely, Taylor is in a better position than she’s ever been with perhaps the sole exception of the lead-up to 1989. I think you could be right that this could be her biggest commercial moment in a long time if she plays her cards right :celestial5:

She has to strike a fine balance with the lead single. It has to be catchy and ear grabbing, but it can't be stupid and childish. It has to come before the album, but if it's too far in advance then it might crash before the album comes out. If she plays that right, making the right choice and pushing it at the right time, I could see it doing something in the neighbourhood of As It Was (at least at the start), from which point it's longevity is determined by her promo, plus playlisting and radio support. If the single holds up well and drives interest, and if she has a large number of physicals ready for pre-order and during the first week (especially vinyls), then I think she might be able to clear where folklore or Lover debuted, my current high goal is in the 900k range.

 

One thing that I think will help Midnights immensely is that it's a one disc vinyl, so the production time and cost to get a sellable unit is 1/4 that of Red (Taylor's Version). As the preorders seem to be indicating, there is literally no limit to demand for the album. If there are other, collector's or Target/UA exclusive vinyl variants put up for preorder, plus a round of 100k signed CDs before album release and then another 100k signed CDs during album release week, and if brick and mortar stores are kept well stocked throughout the first week, then I think this totally has a shot at 1M, but I'm not sure if Taylor is aware of just how high her own demand is :gaycat6:

18 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel posted themselves on the Midnight cover... all of them are AGT judges and the current season finale is on September 14th... coincidence?

Omg I hadn't made that connection :jonny5: 

 

The ratings aren't great this season, but still, the 5.5M average viewers a night deserve exposure to Midnights as much as the rest of us :gaycat6:

This NEEDS to be her biggest tour to date. She has the potential to gross 500M+

1 minute ago, Sprawl said:

This NEEDS to be her biggest tour to date. She has the potential to gross 500M+

I've been giving this tour a lot of thought. Based on the Lover Fest info, it's clear that she wants to make a push into South America and Europe (******* finally), and I hope she's ambitious enough to break records. The US/Canada leg HAS to be 360° because otherwise she'll just be scratching the surface of demand. 

 

A hypothetical dream scenario that's still realistic (IMO) would be as follows:

 

February - Australia (2 stadium dates in Sydney, 1 stadium date in Melbourne at the MCG, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and maybe one other date in NZ) 

March - South America (4 stadium dates in Brazil and then 1/2 each in Buenos Aires and Santiago)

April-July - North America (50+ stadium dates in the US, 5-8 in Canada, maybe 1 in Mexico City)

August-September - Europe (4 UK stadium dates, 2 Ireland stadium dates, 2/3 Germany stadium dates, then 1 arena/stadium each in Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, and somewhere in Scandinavia)

October - Asia (4 dates in Tokyo and then maybe 2/3 in Singapore are all we can expect, though shows in Malaysia/Indonesia/Philippines/South Korea would also be nice)

 

So 80-100 shows in total, covering most of the world but only hitting her stronger markets

Also a bit random, but I've become a tad obsessed with the potential name:The Midnights Tour and how much of a slay that is :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

plus a round of 100k signed CDs before album release and then another 100k signed CDs during album release week

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

March - South America (4 stadium dates in Brazil and then 1/2 each in Buenos Aires and Santiago)

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

So 80-100 shows in total, covering most of the world but only hitting her stronger markets

lolllll are you okay? hahaha i think these numbers are too much to ask from taylor. hahaha

 

200k signed cds seems A LOT, i believe 100k only

 

4 dates in brazil? plus 2 other in SA? her 2 shows in brazil were sold out because she had demand for other countries near, i believe she would only do 2 dates in brazil again + 1 in a near city.

 

and 100 shows? she doesnt want that and rep tour made that clear.

 

 

3 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

200k signed cds seems A LOT, i believe 100k only

 

If I'm not mistaken Folklore had 150k signed CDs when all was said and done, and she's had a lot of time to just sit at home and sign lately :gaycat6:

 

4 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

4 dates in brazil? plus 2 other in SA? her 2 shows in brazil were sold out because she had demand for other countries near, i believe she would only do 2 dates in brazil again + 1 in a near city.

 

I guess that's fair, I'm not super familiar with the market aside from the fact that she sold out two stadiums in like an hour each time. I was just imagining she would do the same 2 shows in Sao Paulo, then 2 more in Rio and 1 each in Buenos Aires and Santiago, but if that's too much for the market then nevermind :biblionny:

 

6 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

and 100 shows? she doesnt want that and rep tour made that clear.

 

Rep tour was super limited in the number of international dates because there wasn't enough demand in Europe and because Andrea's cancer was in a worse position. Considering the tours most other artists are embarking on this year, I did assume that Taylor would want to try and cash in on as much global demand as possible after being away from the road for 5+ years and would also do a bigger number of shows, but it depends on what she's feeling up to. 

26 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I've been giving this tour a lot of thought. Based on the Lover Fest info, it's clear that she wants to make a push into South America and Europe (******* finally), and I hope she's ambitious enough to break records. The US/Canada leg HAS to be 360° because otherwise she'll just be scratching the surface of demand. 

 

A hypothetical dream scenario that's still realistic (IMO) would be as follows:

 

February - Australia (2 stadium dates in Sydney, 1 stadium date in Melbourne at the MCG, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and maybe one other date in NZ) 

March - South America (4 stadium dates in Brazil and then 1/2 each in Buenos Aires and Santiago)

April-July - North America (50+ stadium dates in the US, 5-8 in Canada, maybe 1 in Mexico City)

August-September - Europe (4 UK stadium dates, 2 Ireland stadium dates, 2/3 Germany stadium dates, then 1 arena/stadium each in Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, and somewhere in Scandinavia)

October - Asia (4 dates in Tokyo and then maybe 2/3 in Singapore are all we can expect, though shows in Malaysia/Indonesia/Philippines/South Korea would also be nice)

 

So 80-100 shows in total, covering most of the world but only hitting her stronger markets

You're a dreamer, you dream a lot.

22 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

If I'm not mistaken Folklore had 150k signed CDs when all was said and done, and she's had a lot of time to just sit at home and sign lately :gaycat6:

 

I guess that's fair, I'm not super familiar with the market aside from the fact that she sold out two stadiums in like an hour each time. I was just imagining she would do the same 2 shows in Sao Paulo, then 2 more in Rio and 1 each in Buenos Aires and Santiago, but if that's too much for the market then nevermind :biblionny:

 

Rep tour was super limited in the number of international dates because there wasn't enough demand in Europe and because Andrea's cancer was in a worse position. Considering the tours most other artists are embarking on this year, I did assume that Taylor would want to try and cash in on as much global demand as possible after being away from the road for 5+ years and would also do a bigger number of shows, but it depends on what she's feeling up to. 

great points. for folklore i get it, it was her first, but now that she's doing them for every release, 200k total, at least for first week purposes i find it a lot

 

her second show in brazil was like 90% sold out i believen and both of them would be only in sao paulo, so yeah, i don't think she would have more demand for other cities. 

 

but the popularity you mentioned is, indeed, a new factor plus the fact she's been ages without touring and her young fan base is growing. who knows, but i really doubt she would do a big tour ever again, probably she will do 360o to surpass the demand without muc effort

This European leg would be cute:

 

2x Wembley Stadium, London

1x Hampden Park, Glasgow

1x Etihad Stadium, Manchester

1x Croke Park (2 only if there’s full demand for the first..), Dublin 

1x Principality Stadium, Cardiff

1x Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Barcelona

1x RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne

1x Merkur Spiel Arena, Frankfurt

1x GelreDome, Arnhem

1x Festivalpark, Werchter (solo show like Harry’s, not a festival)

1x U Arena, Paris

1x Tele2 Arena, Stockholm


Is it too ambitious? :gaycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.