Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

When she drops 500k signed CDs release week

She's probably been signing CDs for the last 8 months.

19SLAYty9

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Hi!! Just wanted to drop in and say that I’m a full Swiftie now. I’ve been a secret fan since RED (the first album of hers that I bought) because it unfortunately wasn’t that cool to like her back then.

 

But ever since Folklore (which I own on vinyl), Evermore and the two TVs (RED TV really was a full-circle moment for me), I’ve had no choice but to become a full stan because she is serving too much quality.

 

I already ordered Midnights on vinyl (I never buy albums before I hear it unless it’s Beyoncé) and could not be more excited for the inevitable slayage :nicole:

Welcome to the base :hughard: You’re in for a treat of an era I’m sure, she’s one of the most innovative pop stars of today (alongside probably Beyonce and Miley)

11 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

Somehow i have a tiny bit of hope that she'll just release the lead tonight without any announcement before.. shes big enough to just drop a single like that
I mean usually she is very calculated and announces everything before etc but i also didnt expect her to surprise release 2 albums within 6 months without pre-orders + didnt think she'd announce a full album at the VMAs :deadbanana4:

Hopefully she surprises us again and just drops the lead :jonnycat: If not this friday then next friday i can feel it:gaycat:

I had that feeling up until now sis :'( there is not a single hint. I thought by now we might get her to tweet a little something but nope. This killed my hope for a single release this week...but it will hopefully be coming next week!

2 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

I wonder if she’ll retire after TS13? That would be iconic and very her. She could still write for other people here and there though.

 

We all know she’s a planner so it’s safe to assume she already has an idea of what she wants the rest of her career to look like. 

I dont think she will retire that soon tbh. TS13 will likely be coming around like 2026...by that point she will still be too young to retire. I do forsee her taking a big break though (like 4 years) to have kids, raise them a bit, enjoy time with her mom (God willing she gets better...) etc...After that she will continue to release albums but at a slower and less predictable pace and then eventually I do see her sort of pulling out of music with the occasional random performance or release like Kate Bush did. 

13 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Hi!! Just wanted to drop in and say that I’m a full Swiftie now. I’ve been a secret fan since RED (the first album of hers that I bought) because it unfortunately wasn’t that cool to like her back then.

 

But ever since Folklore (which I own on vinyl), Evermore and the two TVs (RED TV really was a full-circle moment for me), I’ve had no choice but to become a full stan because she is serving too much quality.

 

I already ordered Midnights on vinyl (I never buy albums before I hear it unless it’s Beyoncé) and could not be more excited for the inevitable slayage :nicole:

welcome! Stanning Taylor is fun! 

Edited by IBeMe

46 minutes ago, G'Day said:

 

Thank you!! :hug: 
 

I can’t believe this is going to be album #10 and the quality keeps getting even better :jonny:

ikr?! like one awesome thing about stanning Taylor is the constant music releases but most importantly it's the fact that she releases so much QUALITY and is consistent AF. 

8 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Is there a reason why Midnights vinyl is pricier than folklore and evermore vinyl? Marbling and colouration?

Yea it’s definitely the marbling and colouration, the Folklore and Evermore  vinyl were more basic style. The Mahogany vinyl is gorgeous :jonnycat:

Speaking of Speak Now I still find it amazing that it came without the warning at all..this is album with Enchanted, Last Kiss, Dear John, BTR and Haunted yet all she said about album was "I wrote the entire album alone" :skull: 

At least for 1989 (she said it's her most cohesive album & the favorite one she's ever done) and folklore (her lengthy insta post) we knew there was something special in store.

Edited by enchanted0

On 8/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, Cleanromantic said:

God I love everything about this look, the hair, the makeup, the flapper dress :jonny3:. Hopefully she keeps it up for the rest of the era.

 

spacer.png

 

the gif that was promised

2 hours ago, kyoshi said:

spacer.png

 

the gif that was promised

Step on me mother 

4 hours ago, kyoshi said:

spacer.png

 

the gif that was promised

Omg thank you much :jonny2:

This needs to become the new 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Is there a reason why Midnights vinyl is pricier than folklore and evermore vinyl? Marbling and colouration?

Inflation and vinyl shortage, I'm pretty sure they went for one disc to reduce costs

This is a mess, but c’mon pop song of the century :clap3:

 

 

 

please stomp wildest nightmares, disgust & BLAME ME!

16 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

This is a mess, but c’mon pop song of the century :clap3:

 

 

 

please stomp wildest nightmares, disgust & BLAME ME!

So simple yet I cackled. :fan:

 

If there’s anything this base can all agree with, Style is pop perfection. The fuller vocals we’re about to receive on Taylor’s Version. :jonnycat:

We are against Arctic Monkeys in the UK, their last album opened with 86k in 2018, who knows what numbers they are going to open with this time

Do we think the lighter she uses on the OG cover is one of Joe's?

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Do we think the lighter she uses on the OG cover is one of Joe's?

He smokes? :biblionny:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

He smokes? :biblionny:

I don't think so but I remember seeing an interview of him saying he collected old lighters.

Edited by Klein

Just now, Klein said:

I don't think so but I remember seeing an interview of him saying he collected old lighters.

Ooh. Thanks sis for the clarification. I wonder if the lighter/ash tray references a song.

18 hours ago, Dephira said:

Do you also have her monthly play numbers from months before that? 

Not sure, I found these from a twitter account a while ago, but there’s not much info from pre 2019 because crazy enough she used to be most of the time outside the female top 10 let alone the overall one, and look at her now :dies:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

So simple yet I cackled. :fan:


 

it’s called double entendre :fan:

 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If there’s anything this base can all agree with, Style is pop perfection. The fuller vocals we’re about to receive on Taylor’s Version. :jonnycat:

The new and improved guitar intro alone will put the last nail in everyone’s coffin...

50 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

bulk buying is banned nowadays in china

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

it isn't

fanbars are prohibited from raising funds to buy albums, but bulkbuying is still allowed

the kpop industry would collapse if chinese fans were banned from bulbuying

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

She needs to release it on YouTube or Disney + after.

 

 

a TIFF appearance is good. She's actually taking this one very seriously cause shes knows she's the closest she's been to an Oscar nom. Hope she remembers Carolina too cause it still has a chance. :toofunny3:

GIRLS IM FREAKING OUT. 

 

I’m in Toronto. I NEED tickets to this. I can’t believe she’s coming. It’s going to be a blood bath trying to get some ugh :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.