Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Why is it she is only able to book guaranteed flops and/or panned disasters :rip:

Cruella aint one of those tho :fountain:but it being a musical might be both :fountain:

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

Cruella aint one of those tho :fountain:but it being a musical might be both :fountain:

4926dadc60.png

 

Yes it is

a musical? oh gosh... why? the first one was incredible being a usual film. but ill be there, o loved it and this one i will support

"there’s a possibility that the recently announced sequel to Cruella could also be going directly to the streamer."

 

i stand correct then

1 minute ago, Squall said:

4926dadc60.png

 

Yes it is

uViAVtR.png

rszT2iQ.png

 

No, it is not.

Cruella isn't a panned flop :biblio: Taylor needs to stay away from movies tho

97% audience score is incredible and the critics were just mixed on it. Hardly panned.

So far I’ve purchased the OG vinyl and CD, and the jade green vinyl. That’s probably all I’ll buy. 
 

I’m not one of those stans that needs to collect every variant, I only buy the ones I like + the OG vinyl because I am a stickler about owning all of her “original cover” vinyls. In Midnights case, the OG cover is actually my favorite, but the jade green vinyl looks so gorgeous that I had to snag one. :toofunny2:

She's about to score herself her 9th #1 single when she releases "Moonstruck" (lead single) tonight at midnight! WOW :jonny5:

I did some more research into female record producers after The Sun article. It's tbh not easy to find great female producers. Someone like Linda Perry is a female producer but her work doesn't take me to another place. Imogen Heap is great but her productions are niche.
In the US, I couldn't find much talent. Would love to hear if you guys could find anyone. Maybe Laura Sisk gets an upgrade. She would be a Nathan Chapman but for someone like Taylor that's enough.


UK really delved the goldmine with the two female record producers they awarded lately. 
Catherine Marks is a skilled producer trained by Flood and Alan Moulder. I think she needs to work with a talented creator. She can't turn something bad into something great. But that's not a problem if she works with Taylor. 
Marta Salogni seems to be the most talented female producer I found so far. Unlike the others I think she could enhanced something bad into decent, good or even great. 

 

Tbh I think Taylor clearly worked with Jack Antonoff and/or Laura Sisk on the new album. Catherine Marks wouldn't be a surprise either because she follows Taylor, Joe, Laura and Jack on Instagram. Because I think Marta Salogni is the most talented female producer I found so far, I would love Taylor to work with her. I took a deep dive to find any connections between her and Taylor (anything that suggests she is a Midnights producer), but I only found 2 connections.
She follows Taylor on Twitter and her latest main engineer follows Taylor on Instagram. The latter isn't into pop culture at all, so that gives me a little hope Taylor might've worked with Marta Salogni. :gaycat6:

 

I'm excited for Midnights and the sound! Would love to see more female producers like The Sun suggested but perhaps TS11, TS12 or TS13 take us to that place. I don't mind. We wait and see what happens. :gaycat: 

5 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Lead single Blood Moon out at midnight!!!:WAP::WAP::WAP:

Wait, Really? is this real?

5 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Wait, Really? is this real?

in my mind :WAP::WAP::WAP:

We need TaylorSwiftBar China to submit their bulk buy order already 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

The way I always judge the twitter swifties that run to buy all her shitty merch after each drop, while I pressed buy on all four versions immediately.

 

200.gif

11 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

I only bought the Jade Green vinyl because I suspect she'll sell signed CDs of the original. Maybe 1 million debut is possible. It's sad how this woman has a chokehold on me.

When she drops 500k signed CDs release week

If I were her, I would give signed CDs to small record stores and make them exclusively theirs on release week.

 

I would also sign some Target Editions of the CDs and Vinyls on release week. 

 

It would be like an easter egg hunt, and fans would lose their minds trying to find one. 

 

 

I wonder if she’ll retire after TS13? That would be iconic and very her. She could still write for other people here and there though.

 

We all know she’s a planner so it’s safe to assume she already has an idea of what she wants the rest of her career to look like. 

1 minute ago, cruelcooper said:

I wonder if she’ll retire after TS13? That would be iconic and very her. She could still write for other people here and there though.

 

We all know she’s a planner so it’s safe to assume she already has an idea of what she wants the rest of her career to look like. 

I don’t think she ever will. Especially because her current contract ends at ts11 which means she would probably re-sign with republic and I doubt they’d only give her a 2 album deal. I think she’d probs my resign for 4 new albums.  What I do think will happen tho; is all the re recording will be done right before ts13 and then ts13 will be her first album Sinfe owning everything. (2 re records next year, ts11, 2 the following year, ts12, karma tv, Christmas ep tv the following year, maybe a collab re recording album with new collabs, then ts13)

I think more likely is after ts13 she settles down, has kids, takes a 3 year break, then gets into releasing every 3 years 

7 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think more likely is after ts13 she settles down, has kids, takes a 3 year break, then gets into releasing every 3 years 

Her and Toe's kids are gonna be so hot and talented :gaylorcat2:

my folklore variant CDs shipped the same day i bought them (3 days ahead of schedule). of course i got:

 

folklore (deluxe version) [6. the “hide-and-seek" edition] by Taylor Swift  (US Import) | Lazada PHTaylor Swift - Folklore Clandestine Meetings Exclusive Silver Colored 2LP  Vinyl - Walmart.com

 

i think i love all the folklore variants tbh. she really snapped and all she did was stand around Toe's backyard. legend:WAP:

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

Did you buy FearlessTS and RedTS?

 

I've got the BMR vinyl + Lover, folklore, and evermore, but without the TVs, my collection feels incomplete. FearlessTV and RedTV are so expensive :chick3:

I’ve got all of her albums so far on vinyl, from Debut to Red TV (and now Midnights). The TVs were the most expensive without a doubt. It was the worst during Red TV because it was near the holidays. :toofunny2: I’m sure the rest of the TVs will be just as expensive, too. :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.