Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Releasing 3 "limited edition" alternative covers, when still nobody even knows the genre of the album :deadbanana:

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Releasing 3 "limited edition" alternative covers, when still nobody even knows the genre of the album :deadbanana:

 

 

 

 

Do you think she can hit 1M+ this time 

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

The 70s vibe from those new covers :jonny2:. I knew she was going for that sound/ aesthetic. Her Blue/ Tapestry/ Rumours is coming :ihype:. And I don't think it's gonna have any pop songs on it :mandown:.

will the standard CD have the same cover as well? She can do whatever covers they want, haters will always drag her.

The ceiling of stream equivalent albums seems to be about 250K, right? Like at absolute maximum ceiling. SOUR got about 300M on demand streams which translated to about 225K units I believe. Which means for Taylor to push 1M she has to pull 775K in pure sales alone. That’s a really really really tall order. 

100k signed CDs

150k~ from Target

 

these are already given I’d say

 

and she’ll probably do like 180k SPS

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The ceiling of stream equivalent albums seems to be about 250K, right? Like at absolute maximum ceiling. SOUR got about 300M on demand streams which translated to about 225K units I believe. Which means for Taylor to push 1M she has to pull 775K in pure sales alone. That’s a really really really tall order. 

I'm predicting 300k vinyls, and Red TV doubled its' vinyl count with the CDs so gonna say 400k CDs/digital to be safe, 15k for TEA, that leaves 285k for SPS and some more desperate tactics I know she'll pull

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

 

 

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The ceiling of stream equivalent albums seems to be about 250K, right? Like at absolute maximum ceiling. SOUR got about 300M on demand streams which translated to about 225K units I believe. Which means for Taylor to push 1M she has to pull 775K in pure sales alone. That’s a really really really tall order. 

That's why she needs a smash lead single:clown:, which I doubt she will get even if she releases one

2 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

That's why she needs a smash lead single:clown:, which I doubt she will get even if she releases one

I would love a smash lead, and she could use the boost to her units, but if she releases it too soon im afraid it’ll burn out before album release. She needs to only release it like 2-3 weeks before album release imo.. 

4 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

I'm predicting 300k vinyls, and Red TV doubled its' vinyl count with the CDs so gonna say 400k CDs/digital to be safe, 15k for TEA, that leaves 285k for SPS and some more desperate tactics I know she'll pull

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

 

 

Isn’t 300K a little insane? :deadbanana2: The record rn is about 185K I believe, so 250K is the most I could see for vinyl. I’d estimate like 350K in CD’s at best. 200K in SEA units to be conservative. This is about 800K right here. She’s got a 200K hurdle to clear if she wants that 1M debut.
 

100K signed CD’s would help close that gap but that’s a LOT of signed CD’s :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

I'm predicting 300k vinyls, and Red TV doubled its' vinyl count with the CDs so gonna say 400k CDs/digital to be safe, 15k for TEA, that leaves 285k for SPS and some more desperate tactics I know she'll pull

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Isn’t 300K a little insane? :deadbanana2: The record rn is about 185K I believe, so 250K is the most I could see for vinyl. I’d estimate like 350K in CD’s at best. 200K in SEA units to be conservative. This is about 800K right here. She’s got a 200K hurdle to clear if she wants that 1M debut.
 

100K signed CD’s would help close that gap but that’s a LOT of signed CD’s :rip: 

Girlies there's easy way out of this, tour bundle.

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

Now if she does some sort of sweepstakes with $4.99 digital albums on webstore that with each purchase you're entered into a drawing to get free tickets to a Midnights concert....

8 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

 

Girlies there's easy way out of this, tour bundle.

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

Are tour bundles allowed? I know merch bundles aren’t anymore x 

31 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Isn’t 300K a little insane? :deadbanana2: The record rn is about 185K I believe, so 250K is the most I could see for vinyl. I’d estimate like 350K in CD’s at best. 200K in SEA units to be conservative. This is about 800K right here. She’s got a 200K hurdle to clear if she wants that 1M debut.
 

100K signed CD’s would help close that gap but that’s a LOT of signed CD’s :rip: 

She cleared 100k of the standard in a day, she’s somewhere around 150k of the standard now. I don’t see 150k more of the variants and the inevitable Target and Amazon editions being far fetched. 

28 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

 

Girlies there's easy way out of this, tour bundle.

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

Tour bundles haven’t been allowed for 2 years. She can release tickets and suggest they add the album at the end though for a surcharge and that counts

I know she has more tricks up her sleeve to secure that 1M opening. This seems like the first time she's fully committed to an era since Loser:jonny2:

Securing a 1m would entail tricks and tactics that would would get us heavily dragged from everyone else so we would need to have thick skin. 
 

personally matching folklore’s 800k first week would be an incredible testament of her stability and power 

1 minute ago, Feetree said:

Securing a 1m would entail tricks and tactics that would would get us heavily dragged from everyone else so we would need to have thick skin. 
 

personally matching folklore’s 800k first week would be an incredible testament of her stability and power 

Parhetic OTHs will find any way to drag any way so she'd better secure that 1m:jonny6:

I honestly didn't think this was getting variants outside of a Target exclusive run, so the fact that she has these (and hopefully a lot of each :jonny5:) bodes very well. I really hope she wants a smash era, cause she's very well primed for one. I think 1M would take a bit of work on her part, but it could definitely happen if things line up and the lead is strong :jonny5:

Taylor better release the vinyl variants on her international store, I neeeeed to buy all three :jonny:

She doesn’t care about 1M debuts anymore in my opinion.

 

She’s finally free from the pressure after desperately pulling all the stops, and miserably failing the mark on Lover.

 

However, if debuts below evermore or Fearless TV (which is unlikely), it’s gonna be a dragfest.

 

Below Red TV is understandable, it’s a major fan fave and was on pre-sale for months on end. :deadbanana4:

The Midnights variants ended folklore’s :wanda:

and the alt covers are really cute :smitten:

22 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Taylor better release the vinyl variants on her international store, I neeeeed to buy all three :jonny:

She has an international store? Since when :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

She has an international store? Since when :gaycat6:

In SEA, she partnered with another company for folkmore. They were so expensive. :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.