Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Hard to believe that I had not used a single Taylor’s song before April 2019, but will stay awake to hear her new album the sixth time. The world is accelerating in a crazy pace.

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

The Midnights Global World Continental Jet-setting Stadium Tour is going to have 2 dates outside North America and y’all will deal

 

spacer.png
 

Excuse me while I scream into the void about Taylor’s phobia of meeting her international demand

:gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

She wouldn’t release a jazz album

  Reveal hidden contents

Would she?

 

La La Land is jazz?

 

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

She wouldn’t release a jazz album

  Hide contents

Would she?

 

just stop. he doesnt know ****

50 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

She wouldn’t release a jazz album

  Reveal hidden contents

Would she?

 

Stars is the lead single title? 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

She wouldn’t release a jazz album

  Hide contents

Would she?

 

I think he’s referencing the date it came out… august 31…

4 hours ago, Arrows said:

It sounds perfect, actually. Just a bit awkward if the show ends before actual midnight. Imagine a countdown to midnight during each show with the final song:chick2:

This would be perfect!! But I think most cities have a curfew for concerts and public transportation may not run that late :weeps:

I hope she lets her ego deflate a little and doesn't call the tour a "stadium tour" so she can do arenas in countries with smaller demand 

 

It used to send me whenever she spoke about rep tour she always said "reputation stadium tour", she had to remind everyone who the F she is!

32 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think he’s referencing the date it came out… august 31…

Wait, you're right. The soundtrack was released in December but the movie premiered on August 31. :sistrens: :gaycat:

17 minutes ago, Fama said:

Wait, you're right. The soundtrack was released in December but the movie premiered on August 31. :sistrens: :gaycat:

Midnight august 31?

4 minutes ago, Fama said:

Maybe an announcement? :gaycat:

Let’s hope. Get those Labor Day weekend streams. 

Nnn Lover and folklore both increased in streams compared to yesterday :deadvision:

I wonder if we will see a big increase for August tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I imagine Midnights sounding like this.

Dark-pop.

Wait this is a bop, maybe I would like it :giraffe:

We need Taylor's ha Run Away With Me

Edited by TheArgonaut

22 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I imagine Midnights sounding like this.

Dark-pop.

That would be perfect :WAP:

53 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I imagine Midnights sounding like this.

Dark-pop.

 

34 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Wait this is a bop, maybe I would like it :giraffe:

We need Taylor's ha Run Away With Me

 

30 minutes ago, greento said:

That would be perfect :WAP:

Or better yet, we need ha Warm Blood :jonnycat:

56 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I imagine Midnights sounding like this.

Dark-pop.

Would love this. Add some 90s alt rock or grunge and I’m sold 

7 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

 

 

Or better yet, we need ha Warm Blood :jonnycat:

An album of Warm Bloods, All Thats and Favourite Colours would be amazing from Taylor

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I wonder if we will see a big increase for August tomorrow.

Certainly expect over 2M

5 hours ago, Headlock said:

The Midnights Global World Continental Jet-setting Stadium Tour is going to have 2 dates outside North America and y’all will deal

 

spacer.png
 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me while I scream into the void about Taylor’s phobia of meeting her international demand

:gaycat6:

 

I hate her so much honestly WHY is she like this :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

An album full of Renegades

TheArgonaut

I would like to see it

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.