Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

For it to be a Taylor new release... the base is DEAD

TheArgonaut

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Would love this. Add some 90s alt rock or grunge and I’m sold 

Omg :jonny: I’m so fkin excited for this album! DARK 1989 is coming!!!

14 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

For it to be a Taylor new release... the base is DEAD

TheArgonaut

we are as dead as she is currently, there is no info for us to discuss 

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

we are as dead as she is currently, there is no info for us to discuss 

 

spacer.png

We could always rank albums again

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Guys, these aren’t old or vault songs. :rip: I really do think these were all written recently (I’d guess the last two years). Plus, we have the TVs for the vault tracks, there’s no way she’d include any on a brand new album. She knows the vault tracks are a big part of the hype for the TVs and she’s gonna milk that. 


Of course I could be completely wrong, but this is my best guess. :michael:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Guys, these aren’t old or vault songs. :rip: I really do think these were all written recently (I’d guess the last two years). Plus, we have the TVs for the vault tracks, there’s no way she’d include any on a brand new album. She knows the vault tracks are a big part of the hype for the TVs and she’s gonna milk that. 


Of course I could be completely wrong, but this is my best guess. :michael:

We’re not so sure that the vault songs are even old, she may be saying they are old but are technically newly written :michael:

9 minutes ago, Rican said:

We’re not so sure that the vault songs are even old, she may be saying they are old but are technically newly written :michael:

I definitely think some have been revisited (including ATW10) but I do think that the vault tracks we’ve gotten so far have all originated from their eras. 

Just now, 1989 said:

I definitely think some have been revisited (including ATW10) but I do think that the vault tracks we’ve gotten so far have all originated from their eras. 

It just seems that Shamrock and Big Machine when they owned the recordings would of released any vault songs to profit off of them (before Taylor did) especially the 1989 and reputation songs that didn’t make it into the album. 

9 minutes ago, Headlock said:

We could always rank albums again

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

1 Speak Now 

2 Folklore

3 Reputation 

4 Evermore 

5 Fearless 

6 Red

7 1989

8 Lover 

9 Debut

 

spacer.png

 

but as I always say, there are NO bad albums in her discography so even the lowest one (Debut) is still good 

Can Taylor announce that the lead single will be released tomorrow. I need a successful lead single like Shake It Off. if it's not a very big single then she better not drop

imagine if the debut is Reggaetón inspired and she sings in spanish and does Rosalia Andalusian vocal runs :skull: 

 

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

It just seems that Shamrock and Big Machine when they owned the recordings would of released any vault songs to profit off of them (before Taylor did) especially the 1989 and reputation songs that didn’t make it into the album. 

They couldn't release them without her permission, she has publishing rights.

 

____________

 

This ***** is gonna make us all wait for midnight EST every night for the next 50 days isn't she?

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

7 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

1 Speak Now 

2 Folklore

3 Reputation 

4 Evermore 

5 Fearless 

6 Red

7 1989

8 Lover 

9 Debut

 

spacer.png

 

but as I always say, there are NO bad albums in her discography so even the lowest one (Debut) is still good 

I was being facetious because the album thread yesterday devolved into album rankings nnnn

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

8 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

1 Speak Now 

2 Folklore

3 Reputation 

4 Evermore 

5 Fearless 

6 Red

7 1989

8 Lover 

9 Debut

 

spacer.png

 

but as I always say, there are NO bad albums in her discography so even the lowest one (Debut) is still good 

1- Folklore

2- Speak Now

3- Reputation

4- Evermore

5- 1989

6- Lover

7- Red

8- Fearless

9- Debut

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

imagine if the debut is Reggaetón inspired and she sings in spanish and does Rosalia Andalusian vocal runs :skull: 

 

Her culture vulture era?

TheArgonaut

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

 

  Hide contents

I was being facetious because the album thread yesterday devolved into album rankings nnnn

lmao I know sis but i’m bored and want to bait a dRed stan 

 

spacer.png

Edited by TaylorNation

As long as the album is different in every way than Folklore and Evermore, I will be glad. I don't want the Lord to release the same album twice.

TheArgonaut

Definitive ranking (no debates, sorry!):

 

1. folklore

2. reputation

3. Red

4. 1989

5. evermore

6. Fearless

7. Speak Now

8. Debut

9. Lover

Wait it's Labor Day weekend, doesn't that usually **** up streams?

Let's wait for next week

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

1. folklore

2. Speak Now 

3. 1989 

4. evermore 

5. Lover 

6. Red 

7. Fearless 

8. Debut 

9. Reputation

 

Fearless and Red are basically interchangeable for me. Fearless is the better standard album as a whole, but its bonus and vault tracks—outside of two songs—aren’t that high on my list of Taylor songs. Red is messier as a standard album, but it does have three career high songs on it, and the vault tracks really enhanced the entire album IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

They couldn't release them without her permission, she has publishing rights.

 

____________

 

This ***** is gonna make us all wait for midnight EST every night for the next 50 days isn't she?

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

I do question why her publishing rights couldn’t forbid Big Machine from releasing the special editions of her first 7 albums that have the commentary of her explaining each song especially when it’s her voice doing the commentary, her Amazon music page looks awful because of that:doc: and they have also release a few live recordings and dance remixes. Her Amazon page is a jam packed mess :toofunny2: Big Machine did all that and held back on the alleged vault songs? Hmm… makes you wonder.
 

i just now notice that her Apple Music page doesn’t have the commentary albums or the remixes and Apple now lists the Fearless (TV) and Red (TV) as her essential albums and took out the originals out of the essential sections. :michael:

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

lmao I know sis but i’m bored and want to bait a dRed stan 

 

spacer.png

The way I almost made a comment about your Red ranking but decided against it

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

31 minutes ago, pccp said:

Can Taylor announce that the lead single will be released tomorrow. I need a successful lead single like Shake It Off. if it's not a very big single then she better not drop

We just need a single that is gonna last longer than 3 weeks in the top 10. :jonnycat:She definitely needs to strengthen her Hot 100 stats to improve her ranking on the Billboard Hot 100 Artist all time list. 

TaylorNations insta post today after being gone for 3 days… the caption being the august lyrics but changed… and having a clock emoji… midnight it is officially September. Announcement at midnight 

16 minutes ago, Rican said:

We just need a single that is gonna last longer than 3 weeks in the top 10. :jonnycat:She definitely needs to strengthen her Hot 100 stats to improve her ranking on the Billboard Hot 100 Artist all time list. 

I think if she drops it tomorrow night it’ll go #1 from sales alone. She should also sell signed singles the first week that ship the 2nd, there’s a 2nd week. Third week she should drop the video, that’s a third week. Fourth week she should payola on tiktok and streaming services, fourth week. Fifth week, payola radio. That’s the 5th. By that point hopefully it’ll be stable enough and points will be low enough for it to sustain itself until single 2 the week of the album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.