Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

mixtape TV is coming :duca:

 

 

The thought of I’d Lie (Taylor’s Version) keeps me alive.

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

In SEA, she partnered with another company for folkmore. They were so expensive. :gaycat6:

Link please

and also... no surprise there, expensive is her second name after all :gaycat6:

Just now, Michael196 said:

Link please

and also... no surprise there, expensive is her second name after all :gaycat6:

The partnership must have ended. They didn’t sell the TVs. :gaycat6:

I love the alternate covers but I’m happy with the standard art she went with. It’s original and is a more subtle nod to the era without feeling on the nose.

Live announcement, (possible) genre switch, inspired by an specific period, album cover with a border, smaller track list and run time…

 


she wants another 1989. 

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

Live announcement, (possible) genre switch, inspired by an specific period, album cover with a border, smaller track list and run time…

 


she wants another 1989. 

Seems like it. I assume album will have at least 2-3 commercial songs even if it’s not pop. Soft- Rock is my bet. 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The partnership must have ended. They didn’t sell the TVs. :gaycat6:

Of course she only cares about bb :doc:

9 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

because deep down you know it’s in the right rank 

 

spacer.png

In Oblivia maybe

 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Speaking of, what are her “coolest” song intros?

 

Top of my head is Red. That banjo (?) is a hook in itself. And then Clean. Ms. Immi did that. @Headlock 

 

Thank god she went with Imogen Heap. Jack Antonoff could never.

Yes Immi’s instrumentals and use of sounds is unparalleled :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator

 

i was lowkey expecting at least 2M

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

i was lowkey expecting at least 2M

 

spacer.png

Same, the total for yesterday was a bit of a letdown 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

where the Folklore variants available on her international store?

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Same, the total for yesterday was a bit of a letdown 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

everyone’s saving the energy to stream Midnights hopefully 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

everyone’s saving the energy to stream Midnights hopefully 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Even just the lead getting some extra streams would be nice

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Do we know anything about the vinyl's cover laying on the floor of the green vinyl ? I think I've already seen it but I can't remember 

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

She doesn’t care about 1M debuts anymore in my opinion.

 

She’s finally free from the pressure after desperately pulling all the stops, and miserably failing the mark on Lover.

 

However, if debuts below evermore or Fearless TV (which is unlikely), it’s gonna be a dragfest.

 

Below Red TV is understandable, it’s a major fan fave and was on pre-sale for months on end. :deadbanana4:

my thoughts exactly. plus, it's really REALLY hard to do 1M now. i wouldn't count on that

  • ATRL Moderator

european girlies: the french and uk store have the vinyl and cd variations up 

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

In Oblivia maybe

 

spacer.png

on planet earth baby

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

on planet earth baby

 

spacer.png

Oblivia is a state of mind, one you certainly seem to be in

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

13 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

european girlies: the french and uk store have the vinyl and cd variations up 

Nnnnn not Taylor still chasing after the Louvre

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

16 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

european girlies: the french and uk store have the vinyl and cd variations up 

ohhh thank you sis!! i’ll order them when i get home 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Nnnnn not Taylor still chasing after the Louvre

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

me and two work colleagues just spent a total of 500€ on her french website to ship to Portugal i guess it’s working

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

19 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

european girlies: the french and uk store have the vinyl and cd variations up 

The way I kinda want to buy one even though I don't even have anything to play the vinyl. This ***** got me :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

ohhh thank you sis!! i’ll order them when i get home 

i just ordered the 3 cd and vinyl variations :clownny:

 

the way this puta owns my life

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Klein said:

The way I kinda want to buy one even though I don't even have anything to play the vinyl. This ***** got me :jonny5:

buy a vinyl player sis, you’re missing out, it’s so good :jonny4:

 

OT: 50 days left 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.