Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

wth happened that I'm seeing like at least 4 swifties shading Taylor in favor of Olivia now? psyduck

why would they even need to pick a side? can't they just....stan both?

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

This is lowkey insane considering the Spotify collapse and the fact that she was on the most covered tour in history. Ophelia especially.

1 hour ago, Sasori. said:

come to think of it, people always have been irrationally crazy about tay

i remember when lwymmd music video trailer came out, twitter was dragging her for "mayochella" and saying it was the "white formation", then dragged her for the dancing in the delicate music video even though it was intentional

i remember she also tweeted she had a good year, i think it was 2018 and she got dragged for saying her year was good rip

then during lover i remember the whole drums thing after her performance, and when the album dropped they were dragging her for london boy because "you can't do all those things she mentions in the song in one day" deadbanana2

and then every other irrational thing they found to drag her after that. like her vogue magazine cover, etc…

They said her dancing from delicate was a direct rip off from a kenzo perfume ad with Margaret qualley. Even though she showed behind the scene videos of her going through it with another choreographer.

In an interview, Taylor said "EVERYTHING I DO IS POLARIZING" but I'm like a tree now, it doesn't affect me.

here for the daily "patient zero is an amazing song" post... did i already say that these 4 tracks elevated showgirl? Even cleveland is growing on me, only the bells are a little jarring.

  1. RTF

  2. Ophelia

  3. Babylon

  4. FF

  5. P0

  6. ET

  7. Opalite

  8. Wish List

  9. Wood

  10. Cancelled

  11. Pink Clouding

  12. AR

  13. Honey

  14. Showgirl

  15. Clevand

  16. Eldest Daughter

Recency bias may be a thing but I never changed my top3 since the album release till now so..

I need a second single out of this for Pink Clouding. It's just too good.

And what if I say Cleveland! is the one I've gone back to the most

zendaya

Is everyone streaming Me! (on mute) to get it over 1 billion? It's close!!

42 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I need a second single out of this for Pink Clouding. It's just too good.

I love this song

If it was Track 1 on Midnights, it would have been a huge hit

6 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Is everyone streaming Me! (on mute) to get it over 1 billion? It's close!!

tumblr_mky8228AAU1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

b**** did you really f***ing beam me up in a cloud of sparkling dust???

Had to remake an old classic avatar just for fun!

g0Y3jAi.gif

By the way in case anyone else had never bothered to check, IBYTAM's YT numbers are abysmal sistrens

If anyone wants to use this, feel free, I've decided I really like my current one for now.

Edited by Cruel Summer

Patient Zero is addictive af and that mv is as good as the 1989 era. Big budget, excellent story and captivating visual moments all throughout. So happy she gave us this encore.

Being serenaded by GODnights on Oct 1st on the 7am train to work drowning out ill-behaved loud children and their millenial "gentle parenting" parents is truly THE quintessential HYMNEnights experience for me

kukai

Thoughts on this conspiracy?

@Sara Thrasher: I'm convinced she used Lisa Marie Presley as a song doctor extensively. LMP died unexpectedly January 2023, shortly after Midnights and there was such a huge shift in how polished/edited Taylor's work is after that

18 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Thoughts on this conspiracy?

lol as someone who doesnt know anything about their relationship (if there ever was one)

honestly too far fetched

10 hours ago, sammyk said:

I'll never forget that era.

-Everyone was calling ME the alphabet song

-falling in love with Cornelia street

YNTCD music video

-we all guessed lover as album name and she said no one got it right

-ppl were counting spaces in the fence.

-xxx blocked every single

Good times except for the backlash after her backup drummers performance

And when she was called racist for doing a cover of September in 2018 dies Nothing has really changed when you think about it

Pink Clouding the effervescence of it all. I can't stop playing it. She got me good there.

10 hours ago, sammyk said:

I'll never forget that era.

-Everyone was calling ME the alphabet song

-falling in love with Cornelia street

YNTCD music video

-we all guessed lover as album name and she said no one got it right

-ppl were counting spaces in the fence.

-xxx blocked every single

Good times except for the backlash after her backup drummers performance

Failed to get a Hot 100 #1 in the same year the following artists all managed to book #1 hits:

-Ariana Grande

-Billie Eilish

-Camila Cabello

-Jonas Brothers

-Halsey

-Lady Gaga

-Lizzo

-Selena Gomez (with a ballad at that)

On the albums front, TOOL and Post Malone blocked the album from spending more than one week at #1, and she only ended up with the 4th biggest female album on the Billboard 200 Year-End (behind Billie, Ariana and Gaga).

She was about to get her Khia Asylum credential laminated when folklore dropped!

does someone have a list of all albums and tvs total US and global units so far (like the most updated numbers you can find).

Patient Zero video sparking further dissection and discussion of TTPD lyrics... see when you're the crown jewel of the 2020s discography

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

does someone have a list of all albums and tvs total US and global units so far (like the most updated numbers you can find).

Most recent US estimation I could find (July 2026):

1989: 15x Platinum

Fearless: 12x Platinum

Lover: Diamond

The Tortured Poets Department: 9x Platinum

Midnights: 9x Platinum

Red: 9x Platinum

Speak Now: 9x Platinum

Reputation: 8x Platinum

Taylor Swift: 8x Platinum

Folklore: 7x Platinum

The Life of a Showgirl: 7x Platinum

Red (TV): 6x Platinum

1989 (TV): 5x Platinum

Evermore: 5x Platinum

Speak Now (TV): 4x Platinum

Fearless (TV): 4x Platinum

The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection: Platinum

Beautiful Eyes: Gold

Female Artists Charts på X: "#1 Taylor Swift's eligible certifications in the US (RIAA Units): 754 M 🇺🇸 Albums: 127.5 M 1989: 15x Platinum Fearless: 12x Platinum Lover: Diamond The Tortured Poets Department: 9x Platinum Midnights: 9x Platinum Red: 9x Platinum Speak Now: 9x Platinum Reputat… / X

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.