Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

It is a little disappointing that despite not being on tour, not having too many commitments, and in his own words having more time to do things for this era, we only got one more video after the album's release and the rest has been a collage and a couple of walks around New York. She could have done what she did with Midnights, shooting more than one video in advance and only releasing them in the following weeks/months.

Come on girl, we gave you the biggest debut in music history and you give us an Elizabeth Taylor random edit as a music video

clack

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Maybe she doesnt want to shoot another video after she saw Opalite video BOMB clack
but tbh at this point i dont really care about her videos anymore.. sorry to say but she is a mediocre director at best. Nothing wrong with that not everyone can be great at everything they do michael sure Ophelia video is nice to look at, cardigan is perfect representation of the folklore era but overall most of the videos since like reputation have been flops to me chick3
i just wish she would work with different MV directors.. could also take some work load off her = more videos.. she certainly has the money for it

Edited by TaylenaStan

  • ATRL Moderator
On 5/19/2026 at 3:26 AM, David_Greengrass97 said:

May I ask if anyone has album covers of 1989 TV but without TV text and Fearless/Speak Now TV with "Fearless" & "Speak Now" text on the album without TV text?

I want to set their new clothes hihi. I'm so messy 😝

The Taylor Swift wiki has a page for each albums photoshoots, you should find what you're looking for there.

1 hour ago, Cruelest Summer said:

It is a little disappointing that despite not being on tour, not having too many commitments, and in his own words having more time to do things for this era, we only got one more video after the album's release and the rest has been a collage and a couple of walks around New York. She could have done what she did with Midnights, shooting more than one video in advance and only releasing them in the following weeks/months.

Come on girl, we gave you the biggest debut in music history and you give us an Elizabeth Taylor random edit as a music video

clack

I wondered about this too, especially since she hyped this up during the press tour. She said "more videos to come", but like really only 1 video post-Ophelia looked like it had extensive thought/work put into it rip

I guess wedding planning is more where her head's at. Hopefully she has something planned for debut 20th Anniversary

Edited by Lemonaade

Y'all, there is a vibe shift...Taymania about to pick up for a third wind, I fear.

Have you also noticed that even the basement dwelling haters on here have sorta stopped contesting whether she's the biggest female artist of all time? The goalposts have moved to The Beatles and MJ. They're tacitly agreeing with her being the biggest female artist in history when they start comparing her to them. rip

27 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all, there is a vibe shift...Taymania about to pick up for a third wind, I fear.

Have you also noticed that even the basement dwelling haters on here have sorta stopped contesting whether she's the biggest female artist of all time? The goalposts have moved to The Beatles and MJ. They're tacitly agreeing with her being the biggest female artist in history when they start comparing her to them. rip

BaldOni case over = no more MAGA bots

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

This should lowkey be a sticker. @Dear Reader @PenguinTim activate the Swiftie Deep State.

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

6 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

What's messy with Sabrina, Gracie, and Dylan? And who is Dylan? The werewolf guy in the ATW video?

They were Exes and Ohs.

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all, there is a vibe shift...Taymania about to pick up for a third wind, I fear.

Have you also noticed that even the basement dwelling haters on here have sorta stopped contesting whether she's the biggest female artist of all time? The goalposts have moved to The Beatles and MJ. They're tacitly agreeing with her being the biggest female artist in history when they start comparing her to them. rip

Oh absolutely. I've noticed this too, the vibe shift during the past month is very serious. I just saw three instances on my TL of artists praising Taylor back-to-back on the AMAs red carpet deadbanana2 It's giving 2021-2023.

Also, the very normal and positive reactions to Her courtside appearance… it's giving Scooter/Baldoni's bot farms have been turned off! kitty

I kinda think the Toy Story song(s?) are going to bring her great publicity and help with her catalog numbers/viral exposure as well if it's a hit. Then Debut TV this October (and hopefully some stuff for her 20th year anniversary - please a movie/docuseries about the rerecordings and new variants of the original 6 albums!) will help re-humanize her to people who haven't been able to let go of their Showgirl Derangement Syndrome.

Also also, her being so visible to fans recently is part of why the vibe has shifted. It's ridiculous that it's like this, but the fact is fans get bored when she's MIA and start nitpicking **** to cope. Seeing her several times a week has given people something else to talk about rather than constantly ***** about how much they hate Showgirl.

azealia

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

Also, her being so visible to fans recently is part of why the vibe has shifted. It's ridiculous that it's like this, but the fact is fans get bored when she's MIA and start nitpicking **** to cope. Seeing her several times a week has given people something else to talk about rather than constantly ***** about how much they hate Showgirl.

Clock it! Taylor better get Travis' big ass out for more pap walks.

khalyan2

I wonder which song from Melodrama is her favorite.

We all know Lorde's favorite on reputation is Dress.

It's the way people will fight tooth and nail to deny the FACT that her fame and success is comparable (if not bigger) than The Beatles etc, only for Head Beatle himself to say it's comparable. Kii.

ryan4

On 5/23/2026 at 6:22 PM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Sisters, I'm a little [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] and my third eye is open and TTPD...wow. Simply wow. It's actually making me feel like I need to go to the insane asylum myself because it is so unbelievable that there was any backlash to that album. People literally should've been kissing her feet from track 1.

I am truly so pleased that the retrospective tides are turning on this stone cold masterpiece. I could seriously see it being Lover 2.0 on the next tour (but deserving it this time) and Guilty As Sin being Cruel Summer 2.0 (equally deserved).

ANYONE who ever called this album bad shouldn't be permitted to remark on music ever again. It's so transparent that the backlash was merely a reaction to Taylor's all consuming celebrity. It is seriously one of the best albums in her entire catalogue and it's something only Taylor Swift could have released. The GENUIS of dropping a lore heavy album in the midst of the biggest celebrity mania of the 21st century. EVERYONE CARED. The SHOCK of the century when the album was all about Matty Healy! The way that somehow made the album much more relatable because we've all been there! She had already mourned and analyzed her longterm relationship through Midnights and "fictitious" stories on folklore and evermore (I think there are entirely fictitious songs on these as she says, but I think some are semi-fictitious). The mania and her heart coming alive again for the first time in years was a far more stimulating muse.

It's so honest. It's saw raw. It was brave to release! Not only is it incredibly personal, she paints herself in an unflattering light in many songs. She also writes extensively about a relationship that was considered highly unpopular! A truly risky move, but this website would never let you believe that since it paid off as usual. She even addresses the fans directly...critically! How risky is that!? I'm struggling to think of an instance when another MPG has done this. And she was right! The relationship was too parasocial (hi hi this post)! The fanbase needed a little whacking, we are not entitled to direct her personal life.

But that rawness makes the album all the more relatable. Not to mention fun to experience. It's like watching a movie, it all connects. The album also tells such a clear story!

  1. The tail end and actual ending of a long dead relationship and how Taylor was longing for a specific previous unexplored love interest (FOTS and GaS [side note, I'd also put The Black Dog here but I know people disagree on the inspiration for that song] are two discography staples)

  2. The mania/stress/insecurity/ecstasy of getting that love interest

  3. The rockiness of that relationship but absolutely convincing herself that he is the one despite the problems...rings and children incoming!

  4. The loss of that relationship

  5. The anger and self doubt that loss causes and the pleading for things to be different, lowkey ego death

  6. Acceptance, some iconic fourth wall breaks

  7. Seeds of hope/new love.

The [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] is hitting and I could go on forever. long story short.mp3, I love The Tortured Poets Department (bothering to use the italics out of respect) so much. Though I have always loved the album personally, I apologize for ever tolerating any understanding of its criticism. I shall only drag henceforth.

i want to have some of what you were using here, what was it lol

13 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wonder which song from Melodrama is her favorite.

We all know Lorde's favorite on reputation is Dress.

Hopefully it's Sober, The Louvre, Writer in the Dark or Supercut

azealia

Also it ******* SENDS me when the Spotify link randomly has one of those Greatest Hits / playlist covers attached ahh

She hasn't one a single award since the AMAs moved to CBS rip

We have a new enemy

azealia

  • ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

i want to have some of what you were using here, what was it lol

Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas, iykyk

10 hours ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

i want to have some of what you were using here, what was it lol

Look into Keef soda

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

Finally someone (Kacey Musgraves) made country music good again. I now kinda want TS13 to be country ngl.

Debut TV: 23.10.2026

Rep TV: 13.11.2026

That's my prediction.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I bet Lady Gaga will sing on her wedding.

IMG-6547.gif

@DevilsRollTheDice were you the one with the link to that forum about bb100 all time points list and the updates post TLOAS a couple of months ago? If yes, any chance we can see how many points she got from this era (assuming the chart predictors are correct and all of her charting songs are now recurrent)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.