Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, hoax said:

ddddd it was my #1, and probably by a wide margin rip

It probably would have been higher, but I was making an effort to listen to 2025 releases predominantly.

I realized that the album feels like 'home'. Is that weird?

Especially Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus.

It also makes me scratch my head how people can think that it doesn't have catchy melodies. They are so infectious to me.

Edited by Cole

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Cole said:

I realized that the album feels like 'home'. Is that weird?

Especially Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus.

Oh girl, I understand exactly what you mean hughard

  • ATRL Moderator

TTPD was my most played 2025 album. It really is that girl.

Showgirl was behind Mayhem and Man's Best Friend clack

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

TTPD was my most played 2025 album. It really is that girl.

Showgirl was behind Mayhem and Man's Best Friend clack

Showgirl is behind a lot of albums for me clack

It makes me glad TTPD is so long actually, because it kind of makes up for it for me. But when I say I ran back to TTPD....

Edited by Cole

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm so glad that a section of this fanbase hated the album though. It was good to see them disappear from the thread when the backlash hit ryan3

51 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm so glad that a section of this fanbase hated the album though. It was good to see them disappear from the thread when the backlash hit ryan3

The pages and pages of glazing TTPD with the true poets is some of my favorite discourse after the album thread was closed.

Should I change my name back to coney island??

guys i nee dyour help please, if i ordered something during black friday and got free candle (eu store). i need to return one thing because its too small.do i need to return the candle too or pay for it?

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys outstreaming Down Bad. Talent always wins at the end clap

Edited by taylor__fan

19 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Does anyone else love this song?

I do. I love every song on TTPD tho.

Happy 5th anniversary to mother's least favorite child 🤎 -- I would post a Spotify link to it but I'm not in the mood to get doxxed over it.

I need to talk about Sad Beautiful Tragic. A super efficient, realist kind of sing about missing someone and topical exploration that shines through the expressive structure and presentation. The things unsaid are just as important or more important than what is said, it really does so much with so little. The texture itself, these real-feeling amazingly inferred moments, are extremely evocative and profound. It's how it all comes together that makes the poetry evident and much appreciated.

ZXLRI2G.gif

I hope she has a happy birthday! The response to the doc is pretty great so far. I expect it to be worse because the astroturfing, but it's another failed attempt. coffee

On 11/25/2025 at 8:06 AM, Flames2Embers said:

Putting this somewhere because it's a cool stat to keep up with. Artist's Cumulative weeks at number 1 on the Hot 100 (as of TFOO's 7th week at no. 1).

97 Mariah Carey

79 Elvis Presley

60 Rihanna

59 The Beatles

56 Drake

50 BoyzIIMen

47 Usher

46 Beyoncé

43 Taylor Swift

39 Bruno Mars

 

Mariah's lead is insane, and I didn't realize how strong Taylor's H100 presence has become, pretty cool to think she has a chance to hit 50, maybe even 60 weeks at no. 1. Based on the weeks at no. 1 this decade thread that @DevilsRollTheDice just posted, she was at 18 weeks before folklore.

 

WANEGBT (3)

Shake it Off (4)

Blank Space (7)

Bad Blood (1)

LWYMMD (3)

Cardigan (1)

Willow (1)

ATW10(TV) (1)

Anti-Hero (8)

Is It Over Now? (1)

Cruel Summer (4)

Fortnight (2)

The Fate of Ophelia (7#)

Lost during the ATRL Server Showdown, but with last week's H100 article they posted cumulative weeks at no.1, seems they don't count Elvis.

  • 98, Mariah Carey

  • 60, Rihanna

  • 59, The Beatles

  • 56, Drake

  • 50, Boyz II Men

    ~~[End of list in Article]~~

  • 47 Usher

  • 46 Beyoncé

  • 44 Taylor Swift

  • 39 Bruno Mars

16 more weeks to tie the current No. 2, I would love to see it happen! Maybe doable in the next 3/4 album cycles (I.e. by end of the decade)?

19 hours ago, Europe said:

I need to talk about Sad Beautiful Tragic. A super efficient, realist kind of sing about missing someone and topical exploration that shines through the expressive structure and presentation. The things unsaid are just as important or more important than what is said, it really does so much with so little. The texture itself, these real-feeling amazingly inferred moments, are extremely evocative and profound. It's how it all comes together that makes the poetry evident and much appreciated.

ZXLRI2G.gif

My #3 track in her discography. She really did that.

  • 3 weeks later...

I was watching the Amy Winehouse 2015 documentary last night and I saw Taylor Swift doing a guest appearance in GRAMMY footage, and it hit me for how long she's been doing this and how much she keeps accomplishing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.