Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

AnitaFalafel

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AnitaFalafel

  1. Ok but the idea of smashing the Encore songs + the 1989 Vault + imgonnagetyouback and Guilty as Sin? and creating a pop masterpiece...ugh
  2. Babylon Is a peak low-key, those "almost gone" ad-libs towards the end.......... Oh my heart
  3. Love all four of these. Idgaf!
  4. Cleveland! Is fun and corny the way it should be, it's clear y'all hate having fun It gets my feet tapping it's such a bop
  5. Also P0 is definitely about Scooter and about all those people who dropped him last year right?
  6. Now if we could axe Wishlist, RTF, Honey and TLOAS from the standard album in favor of these four....maybe the album could be saved!
  7. This easily clears the standard edition omg A bit underwhelmed by P0 but Cleveland was SO fun
  8. Colin FARRELL??? Oh this is giving VISUALS I'm sat again omg
  9. Patient Zero Cleveland! Pink Clouding Babylon TLOAS: The Encore Idk looks like more MM/SB produced songs...I'm underwhelmed! I'll be streaming TTPD to cleanse my soul
  10. WELL. It's over. TLOAS won again, more max and shellback I want OUT of here
  11. I'm a bit obsessed with the significance of the parenthesis in the styling on the website. It makes no sense unless it's a hint for something else right?
  12. I Need that third page
  13. Wait is it confirmed that Max is involved? Oh we lost.
  14. Pretty sure this is not about the song - this is an older article (from 2025 I think?) that Taylor might be referencing with this new song title
  15. Death of a Tortured Showgirl's Reputation AOTY 2027 I see the vision
  16. If it's a Dessner produced Death of a Showgirl I will for sure self combust and recover from the horror that was TLOAS please Aagod save us all
  17. Did I win?? Is TLOAS over for good? Can we move on? Oh ground zero you'll make history
  18. Ok there's rumors circulating about a Florence x Hozier Collab for the Sunrise On The Reaping soundtrack....does anybody know anything about this?
  19. Losing my s**t at the Rosalía Collab I'm gonna be the most annoying person when this drops
  20. Ok I'll admit I'm a bit ignorant on this but...is this level of promotion normal for a playlist of music videos that were already available anyway? Am I missing something?
  21. I feel like this is the curse of Florence - to be making art so sensitive and intimate it requires too much energy for anyone to engage with it casually. One month After release its still the clear 2025 winner for me and I'm so sad it didn't get the flowers it deserved, but - true masterpieces always take time to be recognized as such
  22. Sympathy Magic kinda one of her best songs ever along with OOTG tbh I'm scared if I had to do a ranking of her top 10 songs ever at least three would be from this album......
  23. Now of I don't get the Old Religion on the setlist...
  24. So are we ready for the Everybody Scream Is The Greatest Florence Record of all Time conversation yet
  25. Hello, never been a fan before but I listened to Lux out of curiosity and I'm obsessed. It's so good and so ethereal and so transcendental it's got me in a chokehold. Of all the tracks the one I'm absolutely obsessed with is Divinize and I'm here to ask if anyone knows similar songs I made a playlist called "something divine" that features that one, The Old Religion by Florence and the Machine and Cloudbusting by Kate Bush. Just because I greatly enjoy the idea of creating my own religion of profane pagan women that make me feel like there's something better and greater than this life

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.