Everything posted by RoseBud
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
- HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
always wait for Billboard, always HDD is never to be trusted....- HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
oh Olivia's first show ???- Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Very front loaded. People listened to it once out of curiosity and never revisited it. As an album it is not even pulling a million daily Spotify streams... CONFESSIONS II: Afterhours Edition 257,130,414 915,195- Is the meat dress the most iconic dress of all time ?
- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Meanwhile Ariana and Olivia are engaged in hand to hand Spotify combat. We know that eventually Petal will have to wave the white flag.... Petal Ariana Grande 1,122,527,080 6,369,813 Sour Olivia Rodrigo 17,944,991,397 6,331,917- Has Patient Zero grown on you?
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
she really want's to be known as a Directing Genius. she really want's that Oscar- Did Madonna deserve the VMA for Artist Of the Year?
- Ariana wins Song of Summer at the VMAs
Rigged, the voting was set up for her to win. Voting was on the MTV stories from Instagram. I think voting was for one day and she was the first name. Voters had to wait for other artists on a slow moving scroll so most were going to bail. that's ok though. I'm not mad....really I'm not. Ari and Olivia still duking it out in the daily Spotify trenches Petal Ariana Grande 1,122,527,080 6,369,813 Sour Olivia Rodrigo 17,944,991,397 6,331,917- Ultimately, what was the point of The Encore?
I don't know what the point was but I am willing to learn.- Sydney Sweeney allegedly being considered to play Britney Spears in biopic
I had heard that Sabrina will be Fred Astaire in an upcoming film so she could do Britney too.- Tonight is the night Madonna resets culture once more. What are you looking foward?
- Tonight is the night Madonna resets culture once more. What are you looking foward?
Live vocals would be nice.- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 3: #2 ww (3.91m), #1 US (1.53m)
Wait has anyone else noticed these numbers are really bad ???- KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
they are not Kpop by the way and although they have slimed down they will continue on- Artists Taylor could learn something from
I mean pumping out an album every year no matter what the quality- The saddest thing about Taylor Swift's latest album, The Life of a Showgirl is...
- KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
if they weren't lip syncing they should have been. the backing track was doing most of the work...- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
I hope she doesn't drop too much this weekend- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Well Trump would be envious of this score- Showgirl 2.0 higher rated than 143. Why?
As a music aficianado I enjoy both- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Yes let me consume a bit more.- McDonald's stock falls 29%, expected to fall more
- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
oh it got worse than this - HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley