Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

I have taste so: 

 

The Great War

Would've, Could've, Should've

Snow On The Beach

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

I kinda knew you right before you got banned but glad to see you Stan Lana On The Beach

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

OG Midnights >>>>>>> all of the deluxes tbh

 

1. Lavender Haze

2. Midnight Rain

3. YOYO, K

 

:clap3:

Just now, Catch22 said:

 

Imagine having Don't Blame Me on your album and picking ANYTHING but that as a single :dies: she's really sick in the head :toofunny3:

 

King of my Fart of all things too. Just say you hated Godputation and sabotaged the rollout on purpose, mother :dies:

It seems people were only Shazaming How Did It End to block it on their streaming platform of choice. It doesn't chart anywhere.

:sabrina:

23 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

 

This is so interesting. I guess for her it was the one of key tracks on rep... we got the making of the song video and an amazing tour performance

51 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

 

I just can't believe how bad she is at picking singles. Imagine being so blind that you considered having KOMH as an album track. Now imagine being not only blind, but delusional that you considered it to be a single. 

Midnights top five (it's hard to do just three)

1. Anti-Hero

2. Maroon

3. You're on Your Own, Kid

4. Midnight Rain

5. Would've Could've Should've

 

HMs: Lavender Haze, Hits Different, High Infidelity and Question? (YES it's great)

 

We need her take on Rumours for TS12

Edited by Folklore89sm

1 hour ago, Catch22 said:

 

Not this happening when @peterstyles13 returned.

 

Oh Joseph Kahn aka Peter….

  • ATRL Moderator

August 3, 2024
#49 (-16) 2,183,697 (-19.3%)

August 3, 2025
#29 (+8) 2,224,656 (+0.5%)

 

oh auGODst :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

August 3, 2024
#49 (-16) 2,183,697 (-19.3%)

August 3, 2025
#29 (+8) 2,224,656 (+0.5%)

 

oh auGODst :jonny5:

Oh wow :clap3:

Thank gos she scrapped KOMH, it's one of my least favorite songs in REP

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

August 3, 2024
#49 (-16) 2,183,697 (-19.3%)

August 3, 2025
#29 (+8) 2,224,656 (+0.5%)

 

oh auGODst :jonny5:

it's also saturday vs sunday, which is even better. it did 1.8m last year on sunday.

10 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

August 3, 2024
#49 (-16) 2,183,697 (-19.3%)

August 3, 2025
#29 (+8) 2,224,656 (+0.5%)

 

oh auGODst :jonny5:

Next sweater weather is here

lol Trump just came for her on Truth Social. I hope she releases TS12 by telling him to f*ck off.

 

Idk a more underrated and forgotten classic in her catalogue.

 

Next level melody.

 

The narrative just draws you in line by line.

 

Insane chorus.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

SIG / KOMH / Dress are the underrated trinity of puta

The taste :clap3: KOMHive wake up!!!

Take as many shots at KOMH as you want and it is not in my top, let's say, 70, but "Is this the end of all the endings" (which I've always loved and seen as one of her best one-liners) was the first thing that double crossed my mind when Joever was confirmed and its juxtaposition of fear and hope HURTS (vicariously) even more now that the answer proved to be negative! Not to mention "Salute to me, I'm your American queen" is the best sexual innuendo she's ever done.

3 minutes ago, ProWanderer13 said:

Take as many shots at KOMH as you want and it is not in my top, let's say, 70, but "Is this the end of all the endings" (which I've always loved and seen as one of her best one-liners) was the first thing that double crossed my mind when Kushnover was confirmed and its juxtaposition of fear and hope HURTS (vicariously) even more now that the answer proved to be negative! Not to mention "Salute to me, I'm your American queen" is the best sexual innuendo she's ever done.

We love a dom top.

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

August 3, 2024
#49 (-16) 2,183,697 (-19.3%)

August 3, 2025
#29 (+8) 2,224,656 (+0.5%)

 

oh auGODst :jonny5:

Stable which is a very good sign :clap:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.