Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Treacherous said:

not y'all ignoring the discord invite

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

To be fair, I saw it last night after a night out :chick1: 

 

and then completely forgot to reply until you mentioned it now so lemme go accept 

:suburban:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, 1989 said:

To be fair, I saw it last night after a night out :chick1: 

 

and then completely forgot to reply until you mentioned it now so lemme go accept 

:suburban:

I also might need help on this tonight too 

:suburban:
 

get me verified or whatever I'm legit :suburban:

38 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Ngl I was super confused by your message :dies:

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad
 

@peterstyles13 name your GODnights trinity, this is important information 

I have taste so: 

 

The Great War

Would've, Could've, Should've

Snow On The Beach

 

Honorable mention:

Maroon

 

You?

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

  • Author
40 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

I have taste so: 

Your list started out so promising…

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

2 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

I have taste so: 

 

The Great War

Would've, Could've, Should've

Snow On The Beach

 

Honorable mention:

Maroon

 

You?

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Not the 3 best songs on the album and Poop On The Beach. 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Auntie-Hero: A smash from the moment those drums kick in. Pop writers worldwide were jealous and in awe.

Midnight Rain: Encapsules the album theme better than anything else on Midnights, a unique sonic moment in ha discography.

Would've Could've Should've: The pinnacle of swiftian songwriting.

 

Honorable mention: Dear Reader, The Great War

 

a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif

  • Author

Dear Reader

Would've Could've Should've

Midnight Rain

 

Coincidentally, the three songs that best encapsulate the album's alleged concept. 

 

 

Paris is better than Maroon btw

  • ATRL Moderator

Maroon

Dear Reader

Midnight Rain

 

:jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Maroon

Dear Reader

Midnight Rain

 

:jonny5:

Great choice. 

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

Auntie-Hero: A smash from the moment those drums kick in. Pop writers worldwide were jealous and in awe.

Midnight Rain: Encapsules the album theme better than anything else on Midnights, a unique sonic moment in ha discography.

Would've Could've Should've: The pinnacle of swiftian songwriting.

 

Honorable mention: Dear Reader, The Great War

 

a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif

The way you forgot SOTD You're On The Grammy Shelf, Kid

a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif

her jet's last activity was 55 days ago, omg she is the environment queen now, im sure she is taking bus everywhere, someone thread it :suburban:

18 minutes ago, piotrert said:

her jet's last activity was 55 days ago, omg she is the environment queen now, im sure she is taking bus everywhere, someone thread it :suburban:

Feanor, do your job

Just remembered that in 2022 before the release of Midnights some fans were convinced that Midnights was going to be an entirely "vault tracks" album :suburban:

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@peterstyles13 is BACK!

 

And he has come out as a puta truther.

 

spacer.png

Not when he avoided your question

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

Thee Peter.mp3 probably healed him and brought back his common sense :fan:

 

but in all seriousness, how did that 2AM feel when clicking play on this masterpiece for the first time and now having you username consist of two 13/10s? @peterstyles13

 

 

Not enough Holy Infidelity, Godma and Bejesus in these Godnights top 3s

 

spacer.png

I like Lavender Haze, Anti-Hero and You're Losing Me 

Spoiler

Because these are the only 3 songs in Midnights I know their lyrics and can sing out loud with my chest

:suburban:

 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 hour ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Just remembered that in 2022 before the release of Midnights some fans were convinced that Midnights was going to be an entirely "vault tracks" album :suburban:

I remember having to fight those f-ckers and they were so confident and claimed it made so much sense. 

 

Did they really think THEE Taylor Swift would release a full album of unreleased tracks???? Nnnnn

It's getting annoying. I'm literally blueballed with all this wishing. I need to bust, please help me @TaylorSwift

Maroon = dark synth-pop anthem, the perfect combination of a depressed metropolitan city and a broken heart

Would'have could've should've = the fury itsfelf in lyrics and production

Bejeweled = getting back her life after years of prison she called home, like a brids flying away in the sky 

OOF Midnights is so tough for me to do a top 3 for :weeps:

 

Maroon

Midnight Rain

WCS

 

shoutout to Glitch and Bejeweled, my girls :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.