Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I think she will announce or release something this month. Maybe she will follow the 1989 timeline and release the TS12 lead single on August 15? :gaycat:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I am glad we have more swifties here now, just in time for her next project

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

next rate about to be FUN 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

what I need to know about all these banned swifties coming back is their TTPD top 5 :sabrina:

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

next rate about to be FUN 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

what I need to know about all these banned swifties coming back is their TTPD top 5 :sabrina:

If they don't have 'Robin' in that top 5... :rogue:

 

I also wanna know how they feel about puta tv never coming

The Ready For It video was such a nothing-burger that I fear for what the KOMH video would've been. I still wanna see it tho

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

1 hour ago, Fama said:

I think she will announce or release something this month. Maybe she will follow the 1989 timeline and release the TS12 lead single on August 15? :gaycat:

I have more thoughts. I think she will release new music (hopefully the TS12 lead single) before the Grammys deadline, which is on August 30. Otherwise, she will have nothing to submit for the 68th Grammy Awards. If she releases it on August 15, she can start teasing the new music on August 12. I hope my theory is true, because August 15 is next week!

 

:clack:

16 minutes ago, Fama said:

I have more thoughts. I think she will release new music (hopefully the TS12 lead single) before the Grammys deadline, which is on August 30. Otherwise, she will have nothing to submit for the 68th Grammy Awards. If she releases it on August 15, she can start teasing the new music on August 12. I hope my theory is true, because August 15 is next week!

 

:clack:

3 days of teasing is short. It'll be week at least or surprise drop

:clack:

33 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

3 days of teasing is short. It'll be week at least or surprise drop

:clack:

I did some research:

 

1989: announcement of live stream on August 11, release of Shake It Off on August 18.

Reputation: social media blackout on August 18, release of Look What You Made Me Do on August 24.

Lover: countdown on April 13, release of Me! on April 26.

Folklore: surprise release.

Evermore: surprise release.

Midnights: Announcement at the MTV Video Music Awards, no pre-album lead single.

TTPD: Announcement at the Grammys, no pre-album lead single.

 

My money is on a rollout like 1989 and Reputation, because Max Martin is back (according the rumors).

 

:clack:

57 minutes ago, Fama said:

I did some research:

 

1989: announcement of live stream on August 11, release of Shake It Off on August 18.

Reputation: social media blackout on August 18, release of Look What You Made Me Do on August 24.

Lover: countdown on April 13, release of Me! on April 26.

Folklore: surprise release.

Evermore: surprise release.

Midnights: Announcement at the MTV Video Music Awards, no pre-album lead single.

TTPD: Announcement at the Grammys, no pre-album lead single.

 

My money is on a rollout like 1989 and Reputation, because Max Martin is back (according the rumors).

 

:clack:

So as I said sis, at least a week or surprise drop

:clack:

 

25 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

So as I said sis, at least a week or surprise drop

:clack:

 

In that case, she might announce it this week.

 

:clack:

What I hate about pre-album singles is how embarrassing they perform before the album. Not just Taylor but in general. :deadbanana4:

idc I want her team to payola the lead into the stratosphere and give us the 10+ week global #1 we deserve :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, Mythical said:

Olivia is never gonna have a smash era if she continues the "rock" girl route.

agreed. she's a trainwreck waiting to happen (and I'm soo here for it)

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

8 hours ago, Mythical said:

Billie is such a different artist from Taylor. Charts and awards wise, she's the biggest "threat", but they occupy such different lanes that it's hard to see them playing in the same game.

Billegend is a good gorl, let her smash in peace she'll never be Taylor but she can have her flowers

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

I bet she's sitting at a table right now trying to determine which song has the weakest melody, lowest replayability, and cringiest lyrics to make the lead :duca:

4 hours ago, Fama said:

Penso che annuncerà o pubblicherà qualcosa questo mese. Magari seguirà la linea temporale del 1989 e pubblicherà il singolo principale di TS12 il 15 agosto? :gaycat:

I'm clowning so hard for an announcement on 8/7 with the lead release on the 8th. This friday is completely empty and it's interesting how Chappell anticipated The Subway when at the beginning seemed like it was planned for August 22. Maybe she did that cause there's a big artist releasing in the next weeks:clownny:

42 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

idc I want her team to payola the lead into the stratosphere and give us the 10+ week global #1 we deserve :jonnycat:

We need a pop smash with bombastic chorus for it. No more sad, mellow sound. 

43 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

@idkwiam hi, sis! glad you're back too!

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Thank you bestie.

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

40 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

I bet she's sitting at a table right now trying to determine which song has the weakest melody, lowest replayability, and cringiest lyrics to make the lead :duca:

You mean for TS13 right? Cuz TS12 vinyls are being produced as we speak.

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

that kpop song is rising and will probably clog charts for weeks, that's the biggest indicator she is dropping soon

:clack:

42 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

You mean for TS13 right? Cuz TS12 vinyls are being produced as we speak.

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

TS12, TS13, TS14, TS15, etc, etc.

 

spacer.png

Is she getting the vanguard this year? Because we shouldn't let her get it as punishment for leaving Cruel Summer video-less

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I want a:

 

 

on TS12

Unpopular opinion: I don't like BOAF much. Only chorus is good, rest is meh. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.