Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Author

She did the right thing. 
 

:clack:

 

 

I wonder what other scrapped videos she has been sitting on. Obviously she couldn't release any during the rerecordings since she didn't own them, but now that they're hers… 

 

Rep TV you will always be famous @Taylor fanboy

 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

Edited by BloodLuster

25 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

 

Rep TV you will always be famous @Taylor fanboy

 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

Lord spending $300 million dollars to buy her masters back just so she wouldn't have to talk to Calvin Harris to clear the publishing for a TIWYCF (TV)...

 

mastermind-master.gif

Edited by Lille

The tea is that she's coming for blood with next record cause she feels threatened by certain new girls

18 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

I have taste so: 

 

The Great War

Would've, Could've, Should've

Snow On The Beach

 

Honorable mention:

Maroon

 

You?

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Maroon

High Infidelity 

Dear Reader 

 

you displayed taste until SOTB 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Honestly can't wait for another discography rate.  I'm ready to rank so many songs higher:WAP: 

and some lower :sabrina:

1 hour ago, Janekkk said:

The tea is that she's coming for blood with next record cause she feels threatened by certain new girls

Is this real thank god

 

Oh you girls that don't get peace… I'll pray for you tonight

  • Author

They count him out time and time again

But @Icarus comes back stronger than a 90s trend

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Edited by Achilles.

17 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

The count him out time and time again

But @Icarus comes back stronger than a 90s trend

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

My escape from Azkaban after two long years

 

Can you believe she bagged the biggest tour of all time and released her best album since I've been gone

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

2 minutes ago, Icarus said:

My escape from Azkaban after two long years

 

Can you believe she bagged the biggest tour of all time and released her best album since I've been gone

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

oh you're back too, sis!

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

Spoiler

let's go after dua stans together LMAOOO

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

6 hours ago, Janekkk said:

The tea is that she's coming for blood with next record cause she feels threatened by certain new girls

Which ones :ryan3:.

Olivia is never gonna have a smash era if she continues the "rock" girl route.

 

Sabrina had one smash era and her upcoming album is off to a shaky start.

 

Chappel doesn't even have a #1.

 

Billie is such a different artist from Taylor. Charts and awards wise, she's the biggest "threat", but they occupy such different lanes that it's hard to see them playing in the same game.

2 hours ago, Mythical said:

Which ones :ryan3:.

Olivia is never gonna have a smash era if she continues the "rock" girl route.

 

Sabrina had one smash era and her upcoming album is off to a shaky start.

 

Chappel doesn't even have a #1.

 

Billie is such a different artist from Taylor. Charts and awards wise, she's the biggest "threat", but they occupy such different lanes that it's hard to see them playing in the same game.

Who's in your pfp?

Idk I made that up. But I'm sure she was fuming Charli and Billie ruled the summer

24 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

But I'm sure she was fuming Charli and Billie ruled the summer

It was Sabrina's summer

8 hours ago, Icarus said:

My escape from Azkaban after two long years

 

Can you believe she bagged the biggest tour of all time and released her best album since I've been gone

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

AAAHHH A LEGEND IS BACK. :loki:

@idkwiam & @Icarus who I can't tag coming back from the vault.

 

puta TV can't relate but I know the Loverinas are shaking.

im perfectly fine, i live on my own

i made up my mind, i'm better off being alone

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

35 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@idkwiam & @Icarus who I can't tag coming back from the vault.

 

puta TV can't relate but I know the Loverinas are shaking.

Resusputation fans always thrive and win!

I am glad we have more swifties here now, just in time for her next project

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

 

Need more RED stans, tsk tsk tsk.

Sadly, Idk many people.

I need to found a society that defends RED from people like@Taylor fanboy

:gaycat4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.