Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

And time stands still when you're nowhere bouuuuuuund

But I understand it somehow

 

IF I COULD DRIIIIVEEE ALL NIGHTTTT

WOULD I FIND MY PEACEEEEEEE OFFF MINDDDD

would it be a MILLION MILES OF COLD WHITE LINES

AND UNFAMILIAR EXIT SIGNS

I just drive on by... just south of knowing why

 

Whitney Houston Singing I Ll Always Love You GIFs | Tenor

I need a pop version of the theme in Treacherous.  Give us.a longing, euphoric Swedish bop for the first single. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Everyone welcome @peterstyles13 back to ATRL.

 

Make sure to comment in the thread 

:ryan3:

 

15 minutes ago, Treacherous said:

Everyone welcome @peterstyles13 back to ATRL.

 

Make sure to comment in the thread 

:ryan3:

 

Me entering the Taylor base trying to figure out who everyone is

 

RZCNVyS.jpeg

there's been no smash hit yet this year because the GP is waiting for Taylor:giraffe:

 

They all canceled their Spotify subscriptions until she returns, in solidarity :heart:

44 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Me entering the Taylor base trying to figure out who everyone is

 

RZCNVyS.jpeg

Welcome back sis. :heart:


What's your top 5 on puta after all these years?

Edited by Taylor fanboy

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

there's been no smash hit yet this year because the GP is waiting for Taylor:giraffe:

 

They all canceled their Spotify subscriptions until she returns, in solidarity :heart:

Yeah the year is literally so devoid of competition so far.

 

We need her to release NOW but knowing her ass she'll wait again until there's a monster smash clogging the charts.

 

:rogue:

 

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Welcome back sis. :heart:

 

Omg hi king :hug:

Edited by peterstyles13

The way any other artist would be milking the **** out of august if they had that song in their discography. She doesn't even bother with a tweet or a story for it. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

Yeah the year is literally so devoid of competition so far.

 

We need her to release NOW but knowing her ass she'll wait again until there's a monster smash clogging the charts.

 

:rogue:

I'm getting worried she'll release close to Olivia

 

 :rogue:

 

if there's another artist that would be stiff competition it's her I fear

 

:rogue:

Why do I feel like it's a disaster for her to release this year? 
 

I think the media wants someone to pick on just by how dry pop culture has been, and they are waiting for Taylor to come out and serve her the lashings that will generate the clickbait and website traffic money.
 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Why do I feel like it's a disaster for her to release this year? 
 

I think the media wants someone to pick on just by how dry pop culture has been, and they are waiting for Taylor to come out and serve her the lashings that will generate the clickbait and website traffic money.
 

spacer.png

They already did all that with TTPD I fear

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Why do I feel like it's a disaster for her to release this year? 

No? There are a lot of hype around her. Her hiatus has caused a plummet in the industry. They're really hoping she'll comeback soon to fix things.

I really miss her.

I've just finished timeless and it feels so great. I want to learn and remember more and more her songs just to sing because I'm always all by myself and I don't have friends irl 😭 

2020s, non-debut weeks with at least 4 of the top 5 songs on US Spotify

Sour week 2

Midnights week 2

KPOP Demon Hunters week 6

 

I wonder if she's enjoyed the film. she should randomly promote it to try to get Morgan toppled

everybody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning 

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Solaria said:

Ever since Midnights the space between her album has been 1.5 years instead of 2 years. I definitely think she's dropping something in September.

I think she should keep releasing albums in even years 

  • Author

Our Peter grew up and then he came to find us, Taylor cannot relate. :sistrens:

There you'll stand, 10 feet tall
I will say, I knew it all along
Your eyes are wider than distance
This life is sweeter than fiction

 

whitney-houston-singing.gif
2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

WAIT 

 

@Taylor fanboy what is happening 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

@peterstyles13 is BACK!

 

And he has come out as a puta truther.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@peterstyles13 is BACK!

 

And he has come out as a puta truther.

 

spacer.png

Ngl I was super confused by your message :dies:

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad
 

@peterstyles13 name your GODnights trinity, this is important information 

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, 1989 said:

WAIT 

 

@Taylor fanboy what is happening 

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

not y'all ignoring the discord invite

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

  • ATRL Moderator

@peterstyles13 is a tasteful swiftie so his MID trinity will be good

 

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.