Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Patrik Berger is on ts12 … her DOMO is coming … manifesting. 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

when the world needed mr.s most, he vanished. a hundred years passed and my fellow swiffers and i havent discovered the new mr.s

32 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Patrik Berger is on ts12 … her DOMO is coming … manifesting. 

You're manifesting or is there some tea? I never know what you mean :rip:

I'm believing it idc. Yes TS12 pre-album lead single yes 20 weeks at #1!

2 hours ago, Squall said:

Carolina is her most forgotten song I would say :dies: 

It's so good though when I watched that film it was for (forgot the name dd) I was GAGGED when I heard Taylor's voice pipe up. It's such a haunting song :jonny:

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

Serving "it goes slow, then fast, then slow again" :sabrina:

But this was true though for both Look and RFI.

I feel like people are setting her and themselves up by spreading these fake rumours and beliefs that TS12 will be this upbeat ABBA-esque pop bangers album…

When she serves another wordy poetry songbook (which lbr is much more likely than another '1989'), don't go crying about how disappointed you are.

 

rWIcTjC.png

she has seen ttpd reception,nobody wants another wordy album

Edited by dobrevv

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I feel like people are setting her and themselves up by spreading these fake rumours and beliefs that TS12 will be this upbeat ABBA-esque pop bangers album…

When she serves another wordy poetry songbook (which lbr is much more likely than another '1989'), don't go crying about how disappointed you are.

 

rWIcTjC.png

It literally isn't likely because 1) she never does the same thing twice in a row, 2) the happy Travis songs on TTPD are clearly a hint for TS12's direction, and 3) she is a people pleaser, it's obvious she saw the TTPD slander and did a 180 for the next album. Just wait.

We need Lover 2.0 and Cruel Summer 2.0 as the lead :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I feel like people are setting her and themselves up by spreading these fake rumours and beliefs that TS12 will be this upbeat ABBA-esque pop bangers album…

When she serves another wordy poetry songbook (which lbr is much more likely than another '1989'), don't go crying about how disappointed you are.

 

rWIcTjC.png

Yep, this. I loved Midnights from the first listen because I never bought into the 70s vibe everyone was wishcasting. 

Closing out the top 10 is BTS' PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE (LIVE), debuting at No. 10. This is the second live album to reach the top 10 in 2025, following Taylor Swift's Lover: Live From Paris, which hit No. 2 in January.

 

 

The trauma continues

 

a girl in a white shirt and red shorts is standing on a red background

 

3 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

It literally isn't likely because 1) she never does the same thing twice in a row, 2) the happy Travis songs on TTPD are clearly a hint for TS12's direction, and 3) she is a people pleaser, it's obvious she saw the TTPD slander and did a 180 for the next album. Just wait.

I mean we have gotten 4 consecutive studio albums of her focusing on lyricism over beats/production/melodies (especially with the deluxe versions 'Midnights' and 'TTPD'). This isn't the Taylor of the 2010s anymore who did pay attention to what critics said. Current day Taylor does whatever she wants to do, and it's clear at this point that she prioritises lyrics above all else. If she still was a people pleaser, she never would've released something as "displeasing" (to the GP at least) as 'TTPD' in the first place. :cm:

 

And even the Travis inspired songs on 'TTPD' are nothing like "Style" or "Blank Space" or any of these other songs fans here and on Twitter mention as how they want TS12 to sound like. People thinking we're getting full blown "pop star!!!" Taylor back will be disappointed big time, cause that's just not how Taylor approaches her career or songwriting anymore… :lakitu:

  • ATRL Moderator

just an idea: what if y'all have fun anyway and keep your expectations out of the fun? We will like the album anyway :rip:

On 7/18/2024 at 11:00 PM, Zaram said:

Thank's to @OreGuy for creating these graphics :heart2:

 

Let's start with Rank #100

Ue18vK3.png

 

Rank 1

@Rei

Rank 2

Rank 3

 

Rank 4

@CandyWahol

Rank 5

 

 

 

others: #8 lanadelswift, #12 Rev8, #13 Moth 2 The Flame, #18 Mocha, #20 Matchatea

 


 

 

 

I'm revoking my evermore alliance based on the treachery from this page. @Incandescent Glow @hoax

59 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I mean we have gotten 4 consecutive studio albums of her focusing on lyricism over beats/production/melodies (especially with the deluxe versions 'Midnights' and 'TTPD'). This isn't the Taylor of the 2010s anymore who did pay attention to what critics said. Current day Taylor does whatever she wants to do, and it's clear at this point that she prioritises lyrics above all else. If she still was a people pleaser, she never would've released something as "displeasing" (to the GP at least) as 'TTPD' in the first place. :cm:

 

And even the Travis inspired songs on 'TTPD' are nothing like "Style" or "Blank Space" or any of these other songs fans here and on Twitter mention as how they want TS12 to sound like. People thinking we're getting full blown "pop star!!!" Taylor back will be disappointed big time, cause that's just not how Taylor approaches her career or songwriting anymore… :lakitu:

You're not taking into account the fact that all between folklore and 1989 TV was universally loved by critic and the GeePee. Which is not the case for TTPD

1 hour ago, folkloreking said:

It literally isn't likely because 1) she never does the same thing twice in a row, 2) the happy Travis songs on TTPD are clearly a hint for TS12's direction, and 3) she is a people pleaser, it's obvious she saw the TTPD slander and did a 180 for the next album. Just wait.

If the happy Travis songs in TTPD are of any indication of TS12, she can shelve it :deadbanana2:

An "upbeat" song and suddenly I have war flashbacks to ME! Hihi woo hooo :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

If the happy Travis songs in TTPD are of any indication of TS12, she can shelve it :deadbanana2:

You don't like So High School? It's fun though. 

People saying "happy Travis songs" like it's not just So High School :dies: I've seen enough The Alchemy propaganda!

17 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You don't like So High School? It's fun though. 

Liking it is one thing. I like it. That doesn't mean I want more of that blandness.

 

Aaron and Jack, stay away from my girl!!! 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.