Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

53 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Uh huh…

UH HUH!

It aged like milk. 

I need this girl to get off her ass and do a pre-release single to put this website in its place. When she can bag 8X platinum hits with (lovingly) drivel like YNTCD, imagine the damage she could cause with a good song. 
:clack:

 

It's not like releasing two of the weakest lead singles of her career held back Lover's units either :deadbanana2: Just do it!

49 minutes ago, Calvin said:

It aged like milk. 

It's made in 1989. What did you expect?

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Just heard someone called The Eras Tour were The Error Tour 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Whaat? 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Uh huh…

UH HUH!

I'm being obsessed with it at the moment 🥹

14 hours ago, folkloreking said:

 

:fountain::fountain::fountain:

Aaaaaaaaaah 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

49 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I need this girl to get off her ass and do a pre-release single to put this website in its place. When she can bag 8X platinum hits with (lovingly) drivel like YNTCD, imagine the damage she could cause with a good song. 
:clack:

 

It's not like releasing two of the weakest lead singles of her career held back Lover's units either :deadbanana2: Just do it!

the fact that she's had barely any good singles this decade is insane.

13 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I actually hope we get a lead single like at least a month before the album or more. I miss a long gap between lead and album and then on album release week she can give us a second single with a mv ready!

Can we have, like 5-6 singles like we used to have before COVID? :gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Just heard someone called The Eras Tour were The Error Tour 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Whaat? 

I think some stans also use that (jokingly) because there were a lot of errors at eras 

 

 

Just now, Syňth said:

the fact that she's had barely any good singles this decade is insane.

Anti-Hero exists, my sweet summer child :-*

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I think some stans also use that (jokingly) because there were a lot of errors at eras 

 

 

She's so cute, awww. I love her face expressions 😂

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Syňth said:

the fact that she's had barely any good singles this decade is insane.

cardigan, willow, Anti-Hero and Cruel Summer would like a word :oxygen2:

15 minutes ago, Syňth said:

the fact that she's had barely any good singles this decade is insane.

You know what you're right! Just because a song is good and successful, doesn't make them great single choices. 


 

some of you may need to watch this I fear

 

:ryan3:

As much as I love to hate Lover, it wasn't a commercial decline.

 

Spoiler

Evermore was.

 

4 hours ago, Syňth said:

the fact that she's had barely any good singles this decade is insane.

Cruel summer 

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

I think some stans also use that (jokingly) because there were a lot of errors at eras 

 

 

Lot less errors than Katy or beyonces concert. Haha

https://youtu.be/k2C5TjS2sh4?si=V00QoBS7jfDvC-ZT

 

oh track 9th of TS12 after Travis revealed that they recently watched Pretty Woman

19 hours ago, folkloreking said:

Her Hung Up. I can't breathe. 

 

Serving "it goes slow, then fast, then slow again" :sabrina:

WERE YOU SENT BY SOMEONE WHO WANTED ME DEAD?
DID YOU SLEEP WITH A GUN UNDERNEATH OUR BED?
WERE YOU WRITIN' A BOOK? WERE YOU A SLEEPER CELL SPY?
IN FIFTY YEARS, WILL ALL THIS BE DECLASSIFIED?

 

Let's hope the video is for this masterpiece

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.