Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

3am version is better than the standard :-*

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

3am version is better than the standard :-*

:khalyan2:

40 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

This is the weakest TS opening track and the most blandest song ever in her singles discography :toofunny2:

What was the reason it got boosted? Oh wow

There's a small tiktok trend taking off with the song. 

Fascinating that even with a godawful song LOVER stays WINNING

 

Gretchen faz aniversário. Veja os melhores memes da rainha do rebolado

3 hours ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

Well....yes! 

 

 

:gaynetcat4:

I remember when this and Cruel summer were neck and neck in daily streams and total streams. IFTYE was even ahead in daily numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Calvin said:

What numbers will we see August do this year on Aug 1? 

It's performing just ever so slightly worse than 2024 day-to-day so far in the lead-up. So unless it surprises us or miraculously gets put on autoplay, I think around 3.8M is a safe bet. It did 4.034M in 2024.

 

If she announces TS12 during the month then it'll have much better longevity than it did in 2024 though. 1989 TV's announcement also helped it in 2023.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Spoiler

i commented on the tour number thread and got a off topic warning. not sure why exactly but maybe i shouldn't have mentioned their queen cuz they pulled the race card real quick in the report.

 

grammy's deadline is in one month :celestial4: 

On 7/29/2025 at 11:47 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

I kinda need Post Malone to be the new Ed Sheeran of her post-BM catalogue.

 

Fortnight was their Everything Has Changed (small part; bg vocals).

 

End Game next. :duca: 

Noooo, not Post Malone...his goatish sound is annoying. :doc:

11 minutes ago, liam13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i commented on the tour number thread and got a off topic warning. not sure why exactly but maybe i shouldn't have mentioned their queen cuz they pulled the race card real quick in the report.

 

grammy's deadline is in one month :celestial4: 

Spoiler

That loser fanbase got me banned for two days. I wasn't even trolling or anything. I guess they report every posts not praising their fav

Stream August everybody. 

33 minutes ago, Calvin said:
  Hide contents

That loser fanbase got me banned for two days. I wasn't even trolling or anything. I guess they report every posts not praising their fav

Stream August everybody. 

Spoiler

yea. idk about you but i barely report people, even if they go off topic or attack taylor. that fanbase kinda ruins all the fun fr

august kinda flops this year :suburban:

21 minutes ago, liam13 said:
  Hide contents

yea. idk about you but i barely report people, even if they go off topic or attack taylor. that fanbase kinda ruins all the fun fr

august kinda flops this year :suburban:

Spoiler

Me neither. I have only reported 1 or 2 posts in a year. Those posts were just vile. 

August coming to end Cardigan on Spotify soon 

1 hour ago, RobynFKA said:

Noooo, not Post Malone...his goatish sound is annoying. :doc:

What? Love his voice and lewks.

38 minutes ago, Calvin said:

August coming to end Cardigan on Spotify soon

she was a side piece and now she's using streaming farm? what's happened to shame :suburban:

2 hours ago, aotearoa said:

happy august :heart:

Sooo we'll officially be in the month of the announcement and lead single of TS12 :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator

Swoomfs does anyone know which documentary this is from? It's the source of the iconic Taylor Swift coffee gif and I'm trying to make it in higher quality

 

I actually do think the album is coming in September while it's still warm outside. I just don't think the announcement time lead up will be as long as midnights or TTPD.

I wonder if she will pull a Justin and announce it 48 hours before… or better yet, win the vmas vanguard, perform, announce it, then album trailer on commercial , comes out the 12th

I kinda want her drop the new album before the deadline of Grammy, this year's competition is so weak, I don't see any strong competitors so far, males or females. In 2027 she will probably fight against with Adele, Beyonce's act iii and probably even Billie and Olivia. She came back home with empty hands this year and I really hope she can win something for TS12

Edited by Monster Queen

19 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I wonder if she will pull a Justin and announce it 48 hours before… or better yet, win the vmas vanguard, perform, announce it, then album trailer on commercial , comes out the 12th

Keep dreaming 

47 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I wonder if she will pull a Justin and announce it 48 hours before… or better yet, win the vmas vanguard, perform, announce it, then album trailer on commercial , comes out the 12th

giphy.webp

She's not going to surprise release again unless she has vinyls/CDs ready to ship and going into physical stores. It would also 100% leak before. If she's releasing in September (I would assume late September), then the announcement should come shortly. 

August is cute but unless she does some Mariah Carey foolery, it's just going to be a gift for the fans.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.