Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

It's been rather obvious that TS12 is coming this fall, ever since she announced she bought her masters back. Idk why y'all are acting surprised 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I can feel the ground trembling sisters. :WAP: Mother is coming I fear. 

2 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's been rather obvious that TS12 is coming this fall, ever since she announced she bought her masters back. Idk why y'all are acting surprised 

Because the signs of movement are getting more apparent, it's just nice to have some excitement back

What about The Sun? Full transparency:

 

Edited by HappierJealousy

7 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

What about The Sun? Full transparency:

 

the journalist is using her personal account to say the source are solid and she is based in LA.

 

it's not the same as some generic piece. And indeed she was recording reputation tv of few songs at least, or we forget that we have listened them in shows?

 

Honestly i believe reputation tv is whole recorded, she just don't have any incentive to release it, it sounds worse than the original, there isn't nostalgia because it's recent and now she owns the original 

1 minute ago, theperfectcelebrity2025 said:

The Scum said this in January 2024:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/25439454/taylor-swift-re-release-kim-kardashian/

They. Know. Nothing.

That's the sun UK not the sun US…Not even same editors

I actually hope we get a lead single like at least a month before the album or more. I miss a long gap between lead and album and then on album release week she can give us a second single with a mv ready!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, folkloreking said:

Her Hung Up. I can't breathe. 

 

oh I can feel the Abba influences already :WAP:

Katy Forrester is the new RideOrDie/ Teneo:WAP:

 

Spoiler

Except hotter, skinnier and more reliable:WAP:

 

CmL_Jg9d_400x400.jpg

 

I heard some leaked song... is that real or AI? It is poor quality but ofc some losers are doing that now.

 

If so, it sounded good. "Sound of Goodbye in a whisper" is some lyric she said

7 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

oh I can feel the Abba influences already :WAP:

Like oh my god, I'll cry of happiness if she's really coming for intergalactic domination with a 70s-inflected dance pop album in the same way she modernized the 80s with 1989. She'd have every generation in a chokehold, my 60 year old parents would gaggg for ABBA and Madonna-esque smashes. :fountain:

10 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

What about The Sun? Full transparency:

 

We know she lied about puta TV.

 

The insiders have confirmed it was done.

The Sun, lately, was right about a bunch of stuff even related to other artists (Barba-Ariana-Mariah collab, for example).

 

Also, let's not forget about HDD reporting about a new era approaching

Edited by Monky_2405

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

The Sun, lately, was right about a bunch of stuff even related to other artists (Barba-Ariana-Mariah collab, for example).

 

Also, let's not forget about HDD reporting about a new era approaching

The Sun knew when she was about to announce Midnights too. 

8 minutes ago, Arrows said:

 

This Katy Forrester is NOT scared:WAP:

 

Because she's lying 

11 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

What about The Sun? Full transparency:

 

They were not the ones that lied about the state of that re-recording, sis

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.