Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I kinda need Post Malone to be the new Ed Sheeran of her post-BM catalogue.

 

Fortnight was their Everything Has Changed (small part; bg vocals).

 

End Game next. :duca: 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

 

Her discography rising again...oh :gaynetcat4:

Lover really won't rest until every song goes viral, huh? Just big and greedy

The way her debut album sounds so fresh after spamming Fearless and RED is so good :jonnycat:

Oh CountrySwift, come back be here

The run from "Cold as You, The OutSide, Tied Together With A Smile, Stay Beautiful to Should've Said No is so good. Oh Taylord please don't end other country artists like that :'(

Especially, I'm in love with Cold as You. Urrrggg I wanna moan

cold as you is that GURL she will have her moment when debut tv comes :gaycat4: 

9 minutes ago, yourfaveisaflop said:

cold as you is that GURL she will have her moment when debut tv comes :gaycat4: 

It's been 84 years...:gaycat4:

Do y'all think she will go ALL OUT for Debut (Taylor's Deluxe 20 Year Edition Version) with the promo kinda like what she did with Red TV?

:gaynetcat4:

18 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Do y'all think she will go ALL OUT for Debut (Taylor's Deluxe 20 Year Edition Version) with the promo kinda like what she did with Red TV?

:gaynetcat4:

Im hoping she does. :heart:  

23 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Do y'all think she will go ALL OUT for Debut (Taylor's Deluxe 20 Year Edition Version) with the promo kinda like what she did with Red TV?

:gaynetcat4:

Seeing as how Debut is chained in the basement with Speak Now, Evermore, and likely now The Anthology as her least favorite children, no. :gaycat6:
 

Since it'll be the 20th anniversary, I'm sure we'll get some variants and merch drops though. :gaycat6:

Wonder if folklore/evermore have any unreleased songs :eddie:

7 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Wonder if folklore/evermore have any unreleased songs :eddie:

spacer.png 

Spoiler

according to some insider tea that was posted here a few years ago, i don't remember if it was teneo, boz, mr.s, rideordie or that member that teased Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version). But yeah, apparently there's a few unreleased. 

 

Edited by TayDuaStan

I wonder, on the other hand, if there are any more unreleased tracks from the Lover era?… probably not though, cuz it looks like she did 5 tracks with each producer, besides Jack (4 released & 1 unreleased with Louis Bell & Frank Dukes, 5 released with Joel Little).

5 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

I wonder, on the other hand, if there are any more unreleased tracks from the Lover era?… probably not though, cuz it looks like she did 5 tracks with each producer, besides Jack (4 released & 1 unreleased with Louis Bell & Frank Dukes, 5 released with Joel Little).

Well we have Afterglow with Ariana Grande.

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Bene, abbiamo Afterglow con Ariana Grande.

I always had the feeling that they never collaborated. I would like to be wrong cause they are both my faves but I think the song would be leaked at this point (or at least we would've had some insider confirming it's existence) 

Hi

i hope we get debut + reputation (tv) 

 

 

I hope she does do a tv for rep 

10 minutes ago, Ariana Swift said:

I always had the feeling that they never collaborated. I would like to be wrong cause they are both my faves but I think the song would be leaked at this point (or at least we would've had some insider confirming it's existence) 

Yes, it's a myth for the longest time but no one has debunked it yet either.

 

I think it's true though. Afterglow solo sounds "empty" and I can imagine Ariana's ad libs filling those spaces on the song.

 

Or maybe I'm just bias because I love Ariana too!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I'd like to announce something 

Spoiler

That I am learning Timeless :-*

 

The way Miss Swift loves writing songs that never repeats the same lyrics in the chorus part

And the bridge is the area she's showing off her IELTS writing skills

:deadbanana4:

I'm a masochist for you, gworl :nuts:

13 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

I wonder, on the other hand, if there are any more unreleased tracks from the Lover era?… probably not though, cuz it looks like she did 5 tracks with each producer, besides Jack (4 released & 1 unreleased with Louis Bell & Frank Dukes, 5 released with Joel Little).

Trust me when I say you heard the best selection of what she did from all the Lover tracks and that you are better off not hearing the ones that haven't leaked. 

On 7/29/2025 at 6:35 PM, By the Water said:

Lover really won't rest until every song goes viral, huh? Just big and greedy

Well....yes! 

 

 

:gaynetcat4:

1 minute ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

Well....yes! 

 

 

:gaynetcat4:

This is the weakest TS opening track and the most blandest song ever in her singles discography :toofunny2:

What was the reason it got boosted? Oh wow

First verse ✅

Omg it's so hard but I love challenge.

This is me that know Betty, I Bet You Think About Me, All Too Well,...etc.

Like how? And now I'm crying because Timeless is so difficult to remember 🌚

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.