Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

omg this scene just reminded me of my toxic trait so bad :deadbanana: when I was in highschool I dated a few guys here and there but would lose interest pretty quickly (like longest relationship was a year and a half :rip: ) and towards the end of the relationship I would almost wish for the guy to like mess up and either cheat or flirt with someone or be on a dating app etc just so I can have an excuse to go AWFFF on a monologue like this about how he ruined everything and how I cant feel the same way I did about him anymore and ish :rip: To this day I kinda get a little bit of a high when a guy begs for forgivness over something he did :rip: Luckily i've grown so much but I swear sometimes I still crave a moment like this again :skull: 

Edited by IBeMe

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I just know Blondie is listening to Alex Warren and messaging him in the DMs for a collab for TS12 :rip: She has a weakness for men who write their own music and have an "earthy" vocal. I kinda wished she worked with Hozier on a remix of Dont Blame Me back in the day to satisfy that itch of hers but she went with Bon Iver later on which was also a good choice. I just dont want her to make any folklorish type of music for a while! TS12 needs to be her sexy mature country pop rock record! Her "Come on Over" at long last :smitten: We havnt heard her take on country pop as an adult woman....I REALLY wanna hear what she'd give us with that genre as a fully grown ass confident alpha woman!

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

 To this day I kinda get a little bit of a high when a guy begs for forgivness over something he did :rip: 

:deadbanana4: now sis 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I just know Blondie is listening to Alex Warren and messaging him in the DMs for a collab for TS12 :rip: She has a weakness for men who write their own music and have an "earthy" vocal.

Kinda think they'd match well. Kind of like The Last Time teas. But probably not as good since I have very high opinions on that collab.

Maybe TS12 was the friends we made along the random TN countdown 

Edited by YellowRibbon

girl peddling Adam Sandler and Netflix, really?

 

:suburban:

Edited by TaylorNation

I was hyped when I saw she had  new IG story, though I assumed it was like for some product being shilled on her webstore.

 

but some Adam sandler sequel? hmm

8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Earned its what??

 

 

Nice try but not streaming that song 

Taylor not posting something to be supportive: "Taylor get up"

 

Taylor posting something to be supportive: "get back to Woodvale"

 

 

11 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

how come the banner is folklore? did i miss something

new taylor releases always get banner treatment.

I hope she got a fat coin for the Adam Sandler plug bc girl… why :deadbanana2:

 

Give us TS12 or hush

Taylor's most successful albums always come with a couple of songs that become part of her best-known hits:

 

Fearless: Love Story, You Belong with Me
Red: We Are Never Ever, I Knew You Were Trouble
1989: Shake It Off, Blank Space (y Style)
Reputation: Look What You Made Me Do, Delicate
Lover: Cruel Summer, Lover
Folklore: Cardigan, August
Midnights: Anti-Hero, Karma

 

Do you think TS12 will be part of this list?

When Taylor randomly starts dropping stories it's usually to get the algorithm ready for her to announce something so it gets more views btw. This has been a consistent trend. Also Adam is probably in a music video. Also this is like the third time she's used the honey emoji. 

58 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Taylor not posting something to be supportive: "Taylor get up"

 

Taylor posting something to be supportive: "get back to Woodvale"

 

 

we only want her supporting people/stuff we like

24 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

When Taylor randomly starts dropping stories it's usually to get the algorithm ready for her to announce something so it gets more views btw. This has been a consistent trend. Also Adam is probably in a music video. Also this is like the third time she's used the honey emoji. 

so her next album is 

250px-Honey_Mariah_Carey_Single.png

46 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

:sabrina:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

The way her opinion of every other celeb on the planet changes with the wind but she's ALWAYS up to bat and swinging for blondie :deadbanana2: 

Azealia as f*cked up as she is recognizes #REAL and for that reason she's never crossed blondie

42 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wanna hear Nathan's version.

Same song but a duet.  He loves his loud vocals. 

5 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Ts12 lead or album is called HONEY

If it's as good as this we're good.

 

 

 

Edited by poppurple

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.