Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Liking it is one thing. I like it. That doesn't mean I want more of that blandness.

 

Aaron and Jack, stay away from my girl!!! 

An entire album drenched in 90s guitars and percussion like So High School and The Bolter is literally my dream, speak for yourself ho! :khalyan2:

I'll be happy if she doesn't release for another year. 

People do not deserve another album after the way they acted when ttpd was realesed/ the following months of its release :devil:

And the people expecting critical acclaim for stan wars again are setting themselves up for disappointment. She won't be getting any acclaimed albums for the rest of the decade, the best thing she'll get is a condescending, lukewarm "step in the right direction". 

In the critics eyes, she's still a billionaire, still the sole polluter of earth, still sued poor little Olivia, and now they'll latch into the greedy, "not a girls girl" and a secret MAGA narratives. Ttpd main criticism was that she doesn't deserve any sympathy cause she's all of those things, and people do not deserve to turn another album of hers into a punching bag and ruin its legacy like they did for ttpd. 

Ttpd was her most "Taylor Album" since Red, and Taylor the person is simply not liked. 

And people wanting her to regress to 1989 when they were criticizing ttpd for not showing any growth sonically only care about commercial success. 

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

And the people expecting critical acclaim for stan wars again are setting themselves up for disappointment. She won't be getting any acclaimed albums for the rest of the decade, the best thing she'll get is a condescending, lukewarm "step in the right direction". 

In the critics eyes, she's still a billionaire, still the sole polluter of earth, still sued poor little Olivia, and now they'll latch into the greedy, "not a girls girl" and a secret MAGA narratives. Ttpd main criticism was that she doesn't deserve any sympathy cause she's all of those things

I've been saying this as well. I think TS12 will be a 180 from TTPD and the shallow masses will probably like it way more, but critical acclaim? I don't see it. I think it's highly likely it gets a lower aggregate score than TTPD. They are simply not going to be open to fairly reviewing a Taylor Swift album after The Eras Era massacre. And tbh, if she goes on a TS12 tour (which will be absurdly massive too) it'll just add to their growing inability to review her music without involving her success and nonsensical rumors/drama. 
 

I hope I'm wrong though. She always surprises us and defies the odds.

3 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The Eras Era massacre

:deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Do anyone in here want RED 2.0? :gaycat4:

This is @Taylor fanboy's ultimate dream

2 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

This is @Taylor fanboy's ultimate dream

But he always loves teasing me for liking it, calling me MAGA of the fanbase. I'm mad 

:clack:

5 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

This is @Taylor fanboy's ultimate dream

Red is the type of album that could use a trim to be GOAT.

 

NOT TTPD.

 

Red 2.0 would just mean Lover 2.0.

 

The answer is NO from me.

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

But he always loves teasing me for liking it, calling me MAGA of the fanbase. I'm mad 

:clack:

Oh you're not special honey. I've been a CapiTaylist Anti-RED Swiftie. 

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh you're not special honey. I've been a CapiTaylist Anti-RED Swiftie. 

You're the loss of my life :'(

There is not a single song on Loser that would even be top 10 on sacRED :clack: yes not even Corona Summer (still a bop tho dont get me wrong)

59 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

There is not a single song on Loser that would even be top 10 on sacRED :clack: yes not even Corona Summer (still a bop tho dont get me wrong)

Well true!

7 hours ago, Lille said:

An entire album drenched in 90s guitars and percussion like So High School and The Bolter is literally my dream, speak for yourself ho! :khalyan2:

I'd love that. I joke around saying how I need to lock them away in a basement to keep them away from her but then I look at my list of favorites (which includes The Bolter!) and I'm like well wait a minute let's reassess this because 7 of my 10 top tracks are by one of them... and if I extend it to my top 25 tracks in her discography, they've touched 18 of those tracks collectively. Its kinda funny. :rip:

 

If her next release is what we anticipate and a return to the more accessible pop with less poetic lyricism, I do anticipate it potentially be her lowest ranked 2020s albums in my personal ranking -- that's just not what I listen to Taylor for and why Lover ranks so low in her discography for me (with the exception of a few tracks) -- but it'll probably perform way better than anything else she could put out as a follow up and given the somewhat backlash people seemed to have had in response to TTPD, so I fear it'll be a necessary step.

 

Edited by coney island

15 hours ago, Janekkk said:

You're not taking into account the fact that all between folklore and 1989 TV was universally loved by critic and the GeePee. Which is not the case for TTPD

The OG-Hate that TTPD received was largely from overexposure from how massive she got from Midnights/Eras Tour, and the awful, awful name of the album. Also, I truly believe that if the album had been a one-word title like "Poets" or even "The Manuscript" (or whatever) it would have instantly been received much better.

TTPD is kinda a slay album title…

 

She was in Paris with two pretentious "poets".

 

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Like, these two pseudo-intellectual khias were a "torture" to our Queen.

 

She's done with London and sourcing for dumb and local peen, as a poet herself.

 

Pretty great title but no one asked me!

29 minutes ago, on the line said:

The OG-Hate that TTPD received was largely from overexposure from how massive she got from Midnights/Eras Tour, and the awful, awful name of the album. Also, I truly believe that if the album had been a one-word title like "Poets" or even "The Manuscript" (or whatever) it would have instantly been received much better.

I think TTPD is a great name though :gaycat4:

the way she again hasn't been seen in almost month. last time she announced masters buyback. tsunami is coming :WAP:

I am genuinely curious as to how she will handle touring after Eras. I feel like people will still expect to hear songs from her other albums instead of just mostly from the latest album when she tours. 

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think TTPD is a great name though :gaycat4:

I mean, we are on a very niche forum in a specific thread. I don't meant us.

Edited by on the line

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.