Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Not her breaking her silence to promote Happy Gilmore 2:rip: I don't even know there is a Happy Gilmore 1:rip:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

On 6/16/2025 at 9:41 PM, By the Water said:

Ugh I miss her having a random album track go super viral. We tried with FOTS and Daylight was a cute moment but they were no Enchanted/DBM. We need to come up with something for rwylm :clack:

 

C'mon evermorers. Let's keep pushing

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

:sabrina:

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Bookmarking the second tweet so I could go back and read it again whenever I'm in a bad mood, because the description she just gave him should be put in the hall of fame of internet insults, he should tattoo it on his forehead  :gaycat7:

21 minutes ago, By the Water said:

 

C'mon evermorers. Let's keep pushing

2k away from willow is more insane than CS, DBM & August eclipsing the entirety of their parent albums, since those are in the upper half of the tracklist and were apart of the initial release, and didn't have the disadvantage of losing the headstart and hype of the first month…

#justiceforitstimetogo

 

 

10 hours ago, coney island said:

new taylor releases always get banner treatment.

what releases:deadbanana4:

Ok so she might really be doing a lead single this time. And yeah October for the album is a given atp.

5 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

Ok so she might really be doing a lead single this time. And yeah October for the album is a given atp.

What's the corrlelation? 

  • ATRL Moderator
Spoiler

When we get a People article saying it was all a lie, let's celebrate while we can 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

 

52 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

definitely one of her best ballad ever :weeps:

 

 

"I wish I could unrecall how we almost had it all."

 

I was internally gagged when she teased this line pre-album.

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

"I wish I could unrecall how we almost had it all."

 

I was internally gagged when she teased this line pre-album.

I know right? that's why we're rep besties :foxaylove:

Just now, BloodLuster said:

I know right? that's why we're rep besties :foxaylove:

Spoiler

I need her and billie to patch up that environmental hiccup and work it out on the remix.

 

please Taylor, release the lead single before the album :WAP:

Her biggest eras always come after massive animated soundtracks (Frozen - 1989; Encanto - Midnights)

 

Now that KPop Demon Hunters is smashing, I'm READY

1 hour ago, Janekkk said:

What's the corrlelation? 

She usually film the MV just 3-4 weeks in advance to release

5 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

She usually film the MV just 3-4 weeks in advance to release

Yes. It's the case with Fortnight or ICSY. So I kind of struggle to connect the dots here 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.