August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155257 Circular avi era has returned Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155257 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155261 3 minutes ago, tost1 said: Why are the avis now round and you can't read what my avi says? Radical Optimism streams are crashing as we speak @mods please do something It's about time you finally changed that dusty old thing anyways. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155261 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155274 my avi kinda looks even better Edited August 23, 20251 yr by CBC Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155274 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28155280 not circle avis, oh i cannot WAIT to sue. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155280 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155283 7 minutes ago, Jotham said: RIP the Mayhem avis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155283 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155293 I'm too used to squares atp At least my avi wasn't affected Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155293 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155298 Ummmmmm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155298 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155314 border-radius 100% supremacy Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155314 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155320 NOT this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155320 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155325 Y'all just do some random sh*t sometimes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155325 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155328 do I look cvnt? edit: oh yes, I do. wonderful change Edited August 22, 20251 yr by Antisocialites Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155328 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28155330 18 minutes ago, Graffiti said: It's about time you finally changed that dusty old thing anyways. Done. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155330 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155342 3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said: Y'all just do some random sh*t sometimes The Tinashe print Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155342 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155361 Mine looks great in Circle™️ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155361 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155365 Ngl the avatar change is jarring Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155365 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155366 hello. I noticed my avi/ profile picture is now circular. and everyone else is as well. is this a bug on my part, or a change you made? thank you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155366 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28155368 Wish you had told me you'd remove corners before Friday even came (before the circle dropped globally at this point) - I wouldn't have spent so much time on a square gif, or I'd have just done a basic/classic version like this... a bit rude Honestly angry at myself now for spending my time on such a thing lol i'm so dumb Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155368 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155370 1 hour ago, Florence Belch said: You are lucky they didn't remove your thread-making ability after all the ragebait Gags vs Bey threads you've been making lately, or straight-up permaban you after the disgusting Dr. Luke comments you made last year At least be funny with your trolling attempts 1. I don't create more Bey Vs Gags threads than their own fans do. I just contribute to the ongoing fanwar. 2. I am not messier than most users in here. 3. I already explained the Dr. Luke situation; my comments were taken out of context. I have never said that Dr. Luke was innocent. I only said that he has not been convicted in a court of law, but I haven't expressed a personal opinion on the matter, as I'm not well-informed about it. However, some of you assumed I was defending him, likely because you are missing the nuance. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155370 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28155376 I don't know, know where we're going I can't read, read our fate in the stars I don't know, know where I'm heading So just know, know you're still in my heart I wouldn't change a single page of our history I'm gonna keep all the letters you wrote to me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155376 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155377 Nooo I miss the old avis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155377 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155382 Lemme use Stylebot to set the avatars' border radius to 0px. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155382 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155389 oh my god what is happening Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155389 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155391 5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said: hello. I noticed my avi/ profile picture is now circular. and everyone else is as well. is this a bug on my part, or a change you made? thank you Your avi somehow annoys me even more now that it's round Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155391 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28155393 I'm free-falling through all of the twilight Every piece of me holds on for dear life You break out, you side affect me You're turning me into confetti Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155393 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155396 Can we report a mod for spamming? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/276/#findComment-28155396 Share this post