August 24, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28163060 not the meltdown sis you were just saying nonsense, make a teenage dream thread and call it a day. ATRL loves those threads Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163060 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163066 Just because i called Michael Jackson a pedophile, all these WPs came to me. Sorry im not like you all, i dont like pedos Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163066 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163073 What Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163073 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163080 security!!! he is out again Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163080 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163088 Can we suspend suburbannature while we're at it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163088 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163092 Just now, Smarticle said: Can we suspend suburbannature while we're at it now why my good sis catching several strays Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163092 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163102 I'm not angry, just disappointed. English comprehension is something we all learned, unless your first or 2nd language is not english. Okay I forgive the admin who gave me the WP Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163102 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163112 1 hour ago, Prisoner said: So I was just given a WP for my thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163112 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163116 I thought I was being quirky but I got WP instead! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163116 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163123 Just now, Kern said: I thought I was being quirky but I got WP instead! We have to stand up towards this injustice, i have a lawyer friend, will DM you his contact info Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163123 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28163128 @Prisoner @Prisoner locked up can't get you out of HQ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163128 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163137 Just now, RideOrDie said: @Prisoner @Prisoner locked up can't get you out of HQ The tortured prisoner department!!! Iktr Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163137 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163145 6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said: Isnt your fave a supporter of bestiality or something? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163145 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163154 1 minute ago, Prisoner said: Isnt your fave a supporter of bestiality or something? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163154 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163156 32 minutes ago, Prisoner said: Or am i supposed to add, lets discuss at the end of my post like this not @suburbannatureminding their business on a Sunday and catching a stray Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163156 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163159 So @ChooseyLover downvoted me for calling out a pedophile. Are they gonna get a warning point or is this something ATRL promotes now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163159 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163161 I AM STRICTLY AGAINST PEDOPHILIA Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163161 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163162 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163162 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163189 whut Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163189 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163191 38 minutes ago, conatus said: This gif is so racist tbh. Black people are more susceptible to mental illness for reasons we all know. I don't find this funny like @Broken @All Guns Blazing @RideOrDie @Kern @California do Please never use this gif to make fun of people again Edited August 24, 20251 yr by Prisoner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163191 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28163209 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163209 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163211 14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163211 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163212 Just now, Prisoner said: oh wow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163212 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163219 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163219 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163220 1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said: No amount of sassy gifs will save you from the fact that your fave likes to **** animals Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/281/#findComment-28163220 Share this post