Everything posted by NoOneDiesFromLove
-
A year has passed - Is Life of a Showgirl better or worse than Lover?
I like TLOAS, some songs are duds, granted. Liver has very high highs but almost filled to the brim with low lows. As a whole project I definitely rank it at the bottom of her discography. People like being dramatic and hate on her current project regardless of how good or bad it is imo (but yeah some parts of TLOAS are unforgivable)
- is ADÈLA's "fantasize" one of the best pop songs of recent memory?
- Kelly Clarkson: "I love AI"
- Is Taylor Swift taller than you?
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Just thinking about the fact that had the songs received a bridge and were made longer.... this would've been a Lady Wood level classic. Still sounds fresh though
-
Inde Navarrette vs Julianne Moore: who deserves the Oscar?
Inde (I haven't seen The Debut nor seen that much hype for it, might change my mind when I finally get to see it)
-
Hilary Duff to receive Outstanding Pop Tour Of The Year Award at Billboard Live Event
Iktr and my date is fast approaching too!
-
Is TS13 going to be a classic?
yes /endthread
-
What sound should TS13 be?
Pop/Rock a la The Story of Us please
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
okay? ⚰️
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
Normal reaction when you don't let people tell you this is cringe
-
Happy Birthday Avril/Melissa
Happy birthday to this Canadian queen! Changed my brain chemistry with Don't Tell Me and My Happy Ending (idk if that was Avril or Melissa )
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
I just love the melody during the verses
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
People acting as if Taylor shot and killed their entire family these are four harmless (and honestly quite unremarkable) songs. It's a deluxe version. She'll be fine. On a personal note, I wish she'd go back to simpler pop melodies (the melody on the PZ verses is godly) and I wish she would stop with the spoken word bridges. She truly is stuck with long-time swiftie traditions like emotional track 5s, long elaborate bridges, etc. Hopefully she delivers something truly different for TS13.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Babylon being the better song of the four- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Pink Clouding- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
My AM glitching and skipping over the last two songs..- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
TLOAS was Cleveland all along I fear- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
The production on Cleveland..- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
TTPD came back from the death on patient zero…- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Nvm- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Apple Music, hello??????? DO SOMETHING- Life of a Showgirl: The Encore first week predictions
1.34 M- Kim Kardashian recognizes Kim Petras, but not Kim Chi
No unbreakable kimmy Schmidt ? - Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'