August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156904 10 hours ago, Pikachoo said: hello. I noticed my avi/ profile picture is now circular. and everyone else is as well. is this a bug on my part, or a change you made? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28156904 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156937 On 8/22/2025 at 12:17 AM, BjorkIsMyMom said: I am not sure why some Liddos think I am pretending to be Palestinian to score some 'hater' points? It's such bizarre behavior. 4 hours ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: Liddos know I'm the biggest threat to their fanbase because I say nothing but the truth about Gaga's activities. They stay trying to hope I'm some crazy hater instead of a Palestinian who is well read and can provide receipts. It's why they need to cope that I'm related to jjang or that I'm some Madonna or Katy Perry stan. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28156937 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156950 me waking up and seeing my avi jk Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28156950 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157006 now why would you bring back the ugly circles when the square avis have always been superior Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157006 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157018 Change it back pls Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157018 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157043 great circles beautiful circles Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157043 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157152 Circular avis are so cünt Edited August 23, 20251 yr by Heldenzeit Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157152 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157181 we used to have round avis right? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157181 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157219 Cancel the Circles! #BringBackTheSquares Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157219 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157392 oh the jOanne effect Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157392 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157407 12 hours ago, King Fabray said: People just complain to complain shjdjdjdj Likely thing for a complaint to be. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157407 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157431 I just hit 100 scrobbles on radical optimism and lastfm gave me this badge and told me I'm top 1% listeners??? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157431 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28157948 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157948 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28157979 Hello, just wondering what the point of HR is since mods refuse to give an answer, even when written politely. They keep banning people they don't like and ghost you when you dare asking them why. I have been a member since 2010 and while things were not perfect back then, mod abuse was unusual. Now it's just common stuff, mods do what they want and you just have to accept it. This is honestly sad. In parallel, it's also funny to see the trolling stuff you report being cleared. Edited August 23, 20251 yr by Squall Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28157979 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28158057 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158057 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28158102 29 minutes ago, Squall said: Hello, just wondering what the point of HR is since mods refuse to give an answer, even when written politely. They keep banning people they don't like and ghost you when you dare asking them why. I have been a member since 2010 and while things were not perfect back then, mod abuse was unusual. Now it's just common stuff, mods do what they want and you just have to accept it. This is honestly sad. In parallel, it's also funny to see the trolling stuff you report being cleared. We receive hundreds of HRs a week. Not everyone gets a response due to sheer volume. It’s nothing personal. I am sorry you were banned. In context I understand your post and would have argued for the removal of it. And trust me, we’re not banning people we don’t like. There are plenty of people here who have spent months being obsessed with me and posting nasty things about me in RT and yet they’re still here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158102 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28158176 16 minutes ago, Rian said: We receive hundreds of HRs a week. Not everyone gets a response due to sheer volume. It's nothing personal. I am sorry you were banned. In context I understand your post and would have argued for the removal of it. And trust me, we're not banning people we don't like. There are plenty of people here who have spent months being obsessed with me and posting nasty things about me in RT and yet they're still here. I understand you must receive a lot of message but yet, this is honestly super frustrating because there is no effective remedy. I am not targeting you regarding the biased stuff, but I am still convinced some of the mods just use their powers to some kind of solve personal dispute. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158176 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28158212 6 minutes ago, Squall said: I understand you must receive a lot of message but yet, this is honestly super frustrating because there is no effective remedy. I am not targeting you regarding the biased stuff, but I am still convinced some of the mods just use their powers to some kind of solve personal dispute. You can always submit another HR if you feel you haven’t gotten a response in a timely manner, reach out via social media or have a friend reach out to me if you can’t get through. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158212 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28158238 The brat promo is too much Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158238 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28158265 11 minutes ago, Rian said: You can always submit another HR if you feel you haven't gotten a response in a timely manner, reach out via social media or have a friend reach out to me if you can't get through. You blocked me on Twitter 10+ years ago unblock me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158265 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28158315 8 minutes ago, Squall said: You blocked me on Twitter 10+ years ago unblock me Oh. Well I’m sure it was for a reason lol. PM me your screen name and I’ll unblock Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28158315 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28159183 11 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said: Edit: not atrl blocking the word t!ts Thanks for explaining, I thought you said c0.rn Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28159183 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28159230 4 hours ago, Rian said: omg this song used to crack me tf up Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28159230 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28159554 5 hours ago, Rian said: There are plenty of people here who have spent months being obsessed with me and posting nasty things about me in RT and yet they're still here. Who are the others Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28159554 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28159847 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/279/#findComment-28159847 Share this post