August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142080 The terror of having to re-log in & then see that pop-up Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142080 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142091 As far as I know, GIFs aren't banned and neither is replying to a thread with or . I'm not sure which posts that user is referring to as inflammatory. The only one who seems to be off topic and going on a massive disliking spree here is that user Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142091 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142121 I mean beyond your posts being inflammatory what you're doing is targeted harassment which is much worse than a few down votes. Stop playing the victim it doesn't suit you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142121 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142128 Not a gif usage being targetted harassment, I didn't realise he was JO1. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142128 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28142141 8 minutes ago, The Prophecy said: As far as I know, GIFs aren't banned and neither is replying to a thread with or . I'm not sure which posts that user is referring to as inflammatory. The only one who seems to be off topic and going on a massive disliking spree here is that user That user got what they wanted... JO1 finally getting attention. 14 replies must be a record Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142141 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28142142 I just rejected about 20 reports I wish people would only report rule breaking posts instead of reporting everything because someone doesn’t like their fave Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142142 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142149 Just now, khalyan said: I just rejected about 20 reports I wish people would only report rule breaking posts instead of reporting everything because someone doesn't like their fave From who I wonder.... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142149 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142152 6 minutes ago, The Prophecy said: As far as I know, GIFs aren't banned and neither is replying to a thread with or . I'm not sure which posts that user is referring to as inflammatory. The only one who seems to be off topic and going on a massive disliking spree here is that user You're repulsive. Sorry, but I had to say it. I'm not even into the K-Pop drama or whatever you want to call it, but the way you post this gif and target that certain member sounds like an obsession to me. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142152 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142159 1 minute ago, Radical Pessimism said: You're repulsive. Sorry, but I had to say it. I'm not even into the K-Pop drama or whatever you want to call it, but the way you post this gif and target that certain member sounds like an obsession to me. The way it wasn't even me who posted the gif! A trip to Specsavers might help with that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142159 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142162 Just now, Radical Pessimism said: You're repulsive. Sorry, but I had to say it. I'm not even into the K-Pop drama or whatever you want to call it, but the way you post this gif and target that certain member sounds like an obsession to me. He also doxxed a decade old picture of me on discord and doxxed my twitter on here, and him and his friends make accusations about me freely while the mods seem to protect them... Like I'm ******* tired of this bullshit. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142162 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142171 oh thats- Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142171 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28142190 Dupe account Performative activism Farming upvotes Insufferably inserts JO1 (khias) in every discussion Makes threads no one cares about Gets angry when the said khias get lashed User victimises himself on the group's behalf every time they get lashed Has openly admitted to those weird Final Fantasy pictures And they still wonder why everyone on this site lashes. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142190 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142195 1 minute ago, Treacherous said: Dupe account Performative activism Farming upvotes Insufferably inserts JO1 (khias) in every discussion Makes threads no one cares about Gets angry when the said khias get lashed User victimises himself on the group's behalf every time they get lashed Has openly admitted to those weird Final Fantasy pictures And they still wonder why everyone on this site lashes. The mods were nice enough to let him back in and now he's calling them out too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142195 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142203 Like please continue to prove that you guys are nothing more than miserable bullies who peaked in highschool... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142203 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142207 Not one of these people allegedly drawing lewd art of some kid's game and the other allegedly doxxing .. why can't we all just get a job/an internship? ..like even with the lay-offs i feel like we could all use this time on something else Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142207 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142208 you know better so you did better cause i'm more of a real btch and my pssy wetter Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142208 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142215 thank you for the notice mods holy sh*t, what kind of loser has time to do that to people I'm sorry but I can't stand bully behavior, we're adults here y'all… do better. what a goddamn waste of energy and time to go out of your way to sh*t on someone else. please learn and be kind to one another, it's a scary time and we're stronger united. idk how that's so hard to grasp for some people but alas… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142215 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28142223 Anyways while y'all are here don't forget to stream Carly's new song More! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142223 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142229 Just now, PenguinTim said: Anyways while y'all are here don't forget to stream Carly's new song More! only if you hide the cardi spotify thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142229 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142240 3 minutes ago, jeauseph said: thank you for the notice mods holy sh*t, what kind of loser has time to do that to people I'm sorry but I can't stand bully behavior, we're adults here y'all… do better. what a goddamn waste of energy and time to go out of your way to sh*t on someone else. please learn and be kind to one another, it's a scary time and we're stronger united. idk how that's so hard to grasp for some people but alas… I love this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142240 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142263 release the Epstein files Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142263 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142283 10 minutes ago, jeauseph said: thank you for the notice mods holy sh*t, what kind of loser has time to do that to people I'm sorry but I can't stand bully behavior, we're adults here y'all… do better. what a goddamn waste of energy and time to go out of your way to sh*t on someone else. please learn and be kind to one another, it's a scary time and we're stronger united. idk how that's so hard to grasp for some people but alas… Let's not forget those who create dupe accounts to double harass and trash artists they don't like. It takes a special form of pathetic loser to do that. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142283 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142305 I don't understand why people who accuse others of being bullies and complain about the moderators would then create duplicate accounts to return to a site they find repulsive. If the site affects you so negatively, you should just use the ignore button. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142305 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142332 Talking about just using a block button when you went out of your way to search up my content on twitter have one of your friends make a thread about it, screen shot my posts. Then immediately know when I went private and make a dupe twitter account to try and bait me so you have access to my twitter while I was on private.. You're the definition of a stalker. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by JO1s Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142332 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28142343 29 minutes ago, JO1s said: He also doxxed a decade old picture of me on discord and doxxed my twitter on here, and him and his friends make accusations about me freely while the mods seem to protect them... Like I'm ******* tired of this bullshit. Let’s address this for the very last time: Mods are not protecting Eth. He gets warned for violations just like everyone else. The thing is, what you consider a violation is not always one. From what I gathered, the Discord doxxing was not done by Eth but by people you were actually friends with. Several members who were there PMed me to confirm this. Continuing to blame him for that does not help your case. In addition, both of you were told weeks ago to place each other on ignore. I know he did so, but you still have not. I also want to remind you that when you were banned and made a dupe, I bent the rules for you because I genuinely like you. Even now, when people report your posts as annoying or abrasive, I clear them. That is because while others may dislike your style, it is not against the rules. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/271/#findComment-28142343 Share this post