August 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28155402 21 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said: Y'all just do some random sh*t sometimes Engagement bait Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155402 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28155405 2 minutes ago, tost1 said: Can we report a mod for spamming? Absolutely! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155405 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155406 The circular avis are so ugly and generic, I'm sorry. My condolences to everyone with GIF avis (the majority of active users) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155406 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28155407 can we bring back reporting ppl without a required reason now? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155407 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155409 Just now, supaspaz said: Engagement bait I was speaking my truth supaspaz Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155409 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155412 Just now, Rian said: Absolutely! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155412 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155418 1 minute ago, Devin said: can we bring back reporting ppl without a required reason now? I ******* can't Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155418 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28155425 3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said: I was speaking my truth supaspaz ??? I was referring to us doing “random shit” sometimes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155425 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155430 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155430 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155437 1 minute ago, supaspaz said: ??? I was referring to us doing "random ****" sometimes Oh i thought you were calling what I said engagement bait Sorry sis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155437 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155443 And you know what look at us in here I guess we took it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155443 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155445 Didn't avis used to be circular and there was an uproar when they went square? And now people are saying circular is ugly? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155445 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155455 oh Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155455 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28155470 Trying to fit a square into a circle was no life...I DEFY Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155470 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155535 47 minutes ago, Pikachoo said: hello. I noticed my avi/ profile picture is now circular. and everyone else is as well. is this a bug on my part, or a change you made? thank you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155535 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155537 26 minutes ago, Pop Art said: Didn't avis used to be circular and there was an uproar when they went square? And now people are saying circular is ugly? People just complain to complain shjdjdjdj Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155537 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155556 28 minutes ago, Graffiti said: Trying to fit a square into a circle was no life...I DEFY Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155556 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155561 Think you're all about me, but I'm all about you Turn the lights down, let me show you it's true Get a little taste of what I'm into Think you're all about me, but I'm all about youuuuu Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155561 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155564 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155564 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155570 some of our avi's look good in circular form, sry some of you can't be that girl Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155570 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155571 dupe Edited August 22, 20251 yr by WildAmerican Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155571 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155582 Okay I feel like the mods are trying to set some intrigue here and tease something... what's happening, I'm bad at guessing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155582 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155583 according to last page i must be ghetto cause i like the avi changes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155583 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155667 1 hour ago, Pop Art said: Didn't avis used to be circular and there was an uproar when they went square? And now people are saying circular is ugly? Not precisely. When AVIs became square again a lot of positive feedback was there and the same was when they first became circular (again SOMEWHAT positive feedback possibly cause they were 'new'). But I have never seen people complain about circulars so much TBH. I expressed my dislike for them years ago. Edited August 22, 20251 yr by Aethereal Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155667 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155688 Perhaps circle or rectangle avis could be a "customizer" option like dark and light themes Edited August 23, 20251 yr by Illuminati Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/277/#findComment-28155688 Share this post