August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142348 5 minutes ago, JO1s said: Talking about just using a block button when you went out of your way to search up my content on twitter have one of your friends make a thread about it, screen shot my posts. Then immediately know when I went private and make a dupe twitter account to try and bait me so you have access to my twitter while I was on private.. You're the definition of a stalker. Girl if you aint tagging or quoting... It's not effective Edit: never mind chile i scrolled back. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by Johnny Jacobs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142348 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142360 please can someone tell me what a j010s0s is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142360 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28142365 1 minute ago, RideOrDie said: please can someone tell me what a j010s0s is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142365 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142370 Just now, Treacherous said: why they keep tanking? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142370 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142388 2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said: why they keep tanking? Be careful, they might report you for this. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142388 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142392 1 minute ago, RideOrDie said: please can someone tell me what a j010s0s is JO1 is an 11 member boy group formed through produce 101 Japan, they debuted in 2020 and quickly became one of Japan's top boy groups winning 2 awards equivalent to the prestige of a Grammy in Japan, and are just starting to break into the international market. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142392 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28142398 1 minute ago, JO1s said: JO1 is an 11 member boy group formed through produce 101 Japan, they debuted in 2020 and quickly became one of Japan's top boy groups winning 2 awards equivalent to the prestige of a Grammy in Japan, and are just starting to break into the international market. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by RideOrDie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142398 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142403 classic ATRL is down bestie @Rian Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142403 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28142422 1 hour ago, Solaria said: @Cleanromantic CATCH IT The confused react instead of a downvote. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142422 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142435 2 hours ago, Rian said: PM me and I'll take care of it Was the pop up in regards to that member who went through my and other users posts to downvote them? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142435 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142441 Say what you want about the mods, but it's actually quite nice that they're willing to give people second chances People shouldn't take that for granted tbh. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142441 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142470 Opening ATRL and getting a downvote Message. What happened? Did I do something? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142470 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142490 1 hour ago, khalyan said: I just rejected about 20 reports I wish people would only report rule breaking posts instead of reporting everything because someone doesn't like their fave Is that why I always get warned when I talk about Beyonce specifically Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142490 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142498 10 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said: Man I don't even listen to him but 5 minutes of looking into this reveals it's some weird TikTok conspiracy theory that was cooked up by teenagers and it's backed up by absolutely nothing. They heard closeted man in the UK and assigned that to Kit Connor as if he is the only English person who was at some point in the closet (which was what, close to 2 years ago now, so not even in line with the timeline Conan would've been writing this album on). Let's use our brains a little bit please. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by Katamari Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142498 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28142514 I just sent a messy Help Request, because I was upset cuz I thought my reaction privileges were taken away, I want to apologize I mean I wasn't rude or anything, but it was still a messy HR cuz I knew I was innocent and I was shocked, so please accept my apologies. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by Mariano Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142514 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142540 Ayumi Hamasaki outsold and there's only one of her Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142540 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28142723 42 minutes ago, Tropez said: Was the pop up in regards to that member who went through my and other users posts to downvote them? Yup Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142723 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142729 35 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said: Is that why I always get warned when I talk about Beyonce specifically omg me too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142729 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28142734 50 minutes ago, RideOrDie said: classic ATRL is down bestie @Rian My server credentials for that expired 4 months ago. Owner has to renew them every 6 months. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142734 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142823 2 hours ago, Lovett said: Ryan's been pretty clear that this is related to going through someone's post history to repeatedly downvote random posts in retaliation. Your example has nothing to do with that. Okay it was only a question lol??.... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142823 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142993 Not this message popping up once again, and not on this holy day... Next time give us their names please, so that everybody screams by laughing at their butthurt selves, and not due to a heart attack Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28142993 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143008 guys please go easy on user J01 like we can't lose any Fujii Kaze (an actual multi-talented JPOP king) appreciators Edited August 20, 20251 yr by truthteller Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28143008 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143023 47 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said: Okay it was only a question lol??.... And I answered it lol??.... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28143023 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143040 3 hours ago, SmittenCake said: If you are going to continously make inflammatory comments in one thread, then expect to get a handful of dislikes lol You of all people saying this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28143040 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28143082 1 hour ago, Mariano said: I just sent a messy Help Request, because I was upset cuz I thought my reaction privileges were taken away, I want to apologize I mean I wasn't rude or anything, but it was still a messy HR cuz I knew I was innocent and I was shocked, so please accept my apologies. Oh, it was read Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/272/#findComment-28143082 Share this post