August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143123 2 hours ago, JO1s said: Talking about just using a block button when you went out of your way to search up my content on twitter have one of your friends make a thread about it, screen shot my posts. Then immediately know when I went private and make a dupe twitter account to try and bait me so you have access to my twitter while I was on private.. You're the definition of a stalker. Please read that out loud and to another human being…. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143123 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143183 you all care that much about reputation point? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143183 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143284 can we have a pop up like that one to let users know about the ignore/block function Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143284 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143427 What do you mean we cannot make threads/post with receipts anymore that's been part of atrl since idk when Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143427 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143590 Y'all better ban them instead of taking out their reaction privileges, so the server doesn't overload with those specifications Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143590 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143610 23 hours ago, Rogue said: Tell em! It's forever a threesome! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143610 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143639 2 hours ago, Fleahive said: You of all people saying this Exactly. Which is why I said what i said. Don't be mad when the monsters browse a flamebait threads & bomb you with dislikes instead of quoting and entertaining the tomfoolery Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143639 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143650 3 hours ago, Rian said: My server credentials for that expired 4 months ago. Owner has to renew them every 6 months. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143650 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28143713 Me and my 1 down vote ain't bothered i still wish i could delete that one downvote but the thread was hidden no negativity on this site Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143713 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28143847 Effective immediately, any member found targeting others by combing through their post history and mass downvoting will be suspended for 2 months and will permanently lose their reaction privileges. This behavior is disruptive, unacceptable, and will no longer be tolerated. @Taylena @TaylorsSquad thoughts? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28143847 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144034 Now I can finally get rid of a certain fanbase! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144034 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144227 Not me being logged out & logging back in to see a big ass removal of privileges pop up on my phone screen once I sign into Atrl, thinking I got clocked. And I don't even post like that but I jumped Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144227 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144239 2 hours ago, SmittenCake said: Exactly. Which is why I said what i said. Don't be mad when the monsters browse a flamebait threads & bomb you with dislikes instead of quoting and entertaining the tomfoolery Queen. I don't usually fight them. But if you say even the slightest negative thing you get 10 downvotes it's exhausting seeing that damn notification. "I don't like this song, her voice sounds nasally." - 15 downvotes and 3 quotes calling me an OGH. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144239 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144271 8 hours ago, OrgVisual said: These notis giving people mini heart-attack I was signed out of my account so imagine my horror when I finally logged back in Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144271 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144277 1 hour ago, Fleahive said: Queen. I don't usually fight them. But if you say even the slightest negative thing you get 10 downvotes it's exhausting seeing that damn notification. "I don't like this song, her voice sounds nasally." - 15 downvotes and 3 quotes calling me an OGH. Why focusing on others fanbases instead of talking about your own base? Anyone can easily get 14 downvotes for asking "is she?" in a thread about your fav So maybe every fanbase is the same. Its atrl hunny. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by Rhiannon Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144277 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144321 The abrasive pop up when I logged made my heart jump. FFS! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144321 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144326 On 8/19/2025 at 4:21 PM, illia said: @Rogue who's in ur avi? I'm conducting a research trojanmachine69 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144326 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144382 9 hours ago, Rian said: The suspension will be 2 months for EACH offense. I'm sick of this ****. Damn daddy u turn me on when u get ruff like Dat! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144382 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144400 tbh when i got logged out i thought my reign of terror had finally come to an end Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144400 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28144460 What is the actual point of making (quite literally) over 30 dupe accounts to troll fans of a nearly-retired singer pushing 60? At least troll someone relevant, because at this point, you're just trolling @Rocket and me. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144460 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28144599 1 hour ago, Rhiannon said: Why focusing on others fanbases instead of talking about your own base? Anyone can easily get 14 downvotes for asking "is she?" in a thread about your fav So maybe every fanbase is the same. Its atrl hunny. Everyone knows LMs are the most sensitive when it comes to mass downvotes and literally strategize in their own base about this lol. And that's okay! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144599 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28144670 1 hour ago, suburbannature said: What is the actual point of making (quite literally) over 30 dupe accounts to troll fans of a nearly-retired singer pushing 60? At least troll someone relevant, because at this point, you're just trolling @Rocket and me. Poor thing is lonely under that bridge. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28144670 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28145287 8 hours ago, Rhiannon said: Why focusing on others fanbases instead of talking about your own base? Anyone can easily get 14 downvotes for asking "is she?" in a thread about your fav So maybe every fanbase is the same. Its atrl hunny. I guess you'd know a thing or two about mass downvotes given how many you've given yourself Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28145287 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28145322 What is this new policy about? It's so unnecessary and bizarre. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28145322 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28145400 So if I get mass downvoted just for posting taste from SKZ in a song that "you" think is sexy because the title was YOU what song that gets YOU in a blushy mood Can that count as mass downvoting too. I feel people take advantage of it. Like wow we get downvoted for talking Bout our faves? Like idk I always found it a petty thing tbh I rarely NEVER give downvotes and if I do it's only because the post pissed me off Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/273/#findComment-28145400 Share this post