Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Antisocialites

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Antisocialites

  1. The way I forbid myself to enter that Gaga and surrogacy threads this week so that I couldn't look at awful takes like comparing anti-surrogacy to anti-abortion. Oh god, this place is so stupidly brain-dead.
  2. Not Spotify, an online music streaming service only available through the internet, being "real life".
  3. ? oh y'all are going to serve tastelessness once again huh
  4. Why do Swifties suddenly stan this woman now? What did I miss while I was on my last summer vacation trip?
  5. I was on vacation this past week and couldn't send my ballot, but I'll be perched to witness "Here's Where the Story Ends" win.
  6. Never will enter a discussion about surrogacy in this forum since it's one of the social/political topics I'm most passionate and radical about.
  7. Lolita Banana, Taiga Brava, estáis acabadas
  8. ADELA
  9. Trouble is a Tumblr classic.
  10. Some pop stars should stick to performing and leave songwriting to professionals because this is atrocious.
  11. Inde Navarrette is getting insane amounts of payola, wth
  12. The Provocateur wasn't even that good. Rina ended her.
  13. Borrowed Giovani's Room by Baldwin from the library today.
  14. me when I'm one of the best songs released this century
  15. Didn't FrederickGa famously joke about Beyoncé's skin color?
  16. This Pop Rock/Alternative Dance masterpiece
  17. Oh Ms Gag Man you will always be a misunderstood cult classic
  18. It's always nice to see the degradation some people go through so I can feel better about myself. Like depression and anxiety might kick my ass from time to time, but at least I'm not like one of those sickos.
  19. they could never make me hate you, John Watersus
  20. Project Hail Mary might be the ugliest-looking film of modern Hollywood, holy sh*t.
  21. Worst timeline possible for popular music. Horrible.
  22. Okay, but where are the ex-homosexual anthems, mother?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.