August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155724 We'll all take the circled avis if you remove those ******* ads at the top of the page Edited August 22, 20251 yr by Loca Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28155724 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28155783 fixed* i am a square again. i don't like the white circular outline Edited August 22, 20251 yr by MonsterTown Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28155783 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155798 were the avis not circle this entire time Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28155798 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28155808 Change it back please Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28155808 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28155843 Rectangular or circular my avi still serves. I prefer circular so good stuff Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28155843 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156027 i don't mind Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156027 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156055 10 minutes ago, Smarticle said: i don't mind Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156055 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156056 hmm guess I'll get used to it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156056 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156065 The round avi is cute on mobile Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156065 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156126 Retangular will be always superior, clean and minimalist Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156126 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156179 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156179 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28156265 @Rian @TheGerm is our first contestant. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156265 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156284 11 minutes ago, Devin said: @Rian @TheGerm is our first contestant. girl i know your feelings are hurt but if i am currently browsing a thread and you're making multiple rude comments about an artist in their LITERAL base.... im allowed to down vote them as i see them.... i guess you really didnt have the reading comprehension skills to understand what that warning we all got was about but hopefully a mod can explain to to you. i would never go through your posting history and down vote you randomly to be spiteful, kind of like whatever you think youre doing here.... but if im browsing a thread im allowed to downvote them as i see them.. hope this helps and remember.... dont make that face Edited August 23, 20251 yr by TheGerm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156284 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28156303 6 minutes ago, TheGerm said: girl i know your feelings are hurt but if i am currently browsing a thread and you're making multiple rude comments about an artist in their LITERAL base.... im allowed to down vote them as i see them.... i guess you really didnt have the reading comprehension skills to understand what that warning we all got was about but hopefully a mod can explain to to you. i would never go through your posting history and down vote you randomly to be spiteful, kind of like whatever you think youre doing here.... but if im browsing a thread im allowed to downvote them as i see them.. hope this helps and remember.... dont make that face reported for flamebait. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156303 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156305 I see everyone is behaving and acting well-adjusted on this fine Friday evening. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156305 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156308 Just now, Devin said: reported for flamebait. dont even know what that is darling but im going to have to ignore your replies from here on because it all feels very off topic and distracting to what this thread is actually for xoxo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156308 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156426 Liddos know I'm the biggest threat to their fanbase because I say nothing but the truth about Gaga's activities. They stay trying to hope I'm some crazy hater instead of a Palestinian who is well read and can provide receipts. It's why they need to cope that I'm related to jjang or that I'm some Madonna or Katy Perry stan. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156426 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156577 And I was just saying to myself how I hate circular avis on Discord. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156577 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156598 Am i the only one not noticing the shape change Edited August 23, 20251 yr by Johnny Jacobs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156598 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28156635 Me talking to my future boyfriend and yall arguing about dislikes. I — Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156635 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156691 56 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said: Am i the only one not noticing the shape change I've been trying to remember the last time it was circular and I'm drawing blanks. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156691 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156742 23 minutes ago, Rogue said: I've been trying to remember the last time it was circular and I'm drawing blanks. As long as i can fit men **** in it, i don't care about the shape Edit: not atrl blocking the word t!ts Edited August 23, 20251 yr by Johnny Jacobs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156742 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156746 Circles ?? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156746 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28156813 44 minutes ago, Komet said: Circles ?? Yes! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156813 Share this post
August 23, 20251 yr comment_28156887 the new avis kinda look too small on mobile or maybe it's just me idk Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/278/#findComment-28156887 Share this post