Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Stuart

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stuart

  1. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Let's get into it
  2. Yes, I have streamed my illegally downloaded copy of petal - the complete live album. Apple Music - Web Playerpetal – the complete live album by Ariana Grande on Apple...Preview petal – the complete live album by Ariana Grande on Apple Music. 2026. 24 Songs. Duration: 36 minutes. Buy the album for $11.99.
  3. I discovered a year ago the "Fall Asleep Fast" playlist, created by Calmly on Spotify and it's the only thing that was ever able to put me to sleep effectively, even when I'm not even tired. I usually set the timer at 30 minutes and I'm already sleeping before it ever ends. Thanks to this, I'm able to sleep before 10 PM every night.
  4. What baffles me the most is her and her team's lack of reaction. Are they satisfied with the numbers ? I guess they don't care because the money she made with the tour will easily cover up the costs of the era ? Anyway, I don't understand. Also, I'm sure they saw how positively the fans have responded to the live album so why not put it on streaming platforms ? It's been almost a month, it's not like it's going to keep selling, fans have already bought it the first week and shared it online. Not to mention that she's been losing a lot of potential streams since a lot of us have ditched the original album for it. Maybe she's punishing us ? As if eternal whisper wasn't already a punishment for me...
  5. It's probably the only time in her life that she was glad she started flopping in the 2020s
  6. I'm as tall as Bruno Mars so yes.
  7. The charts are so weak lately but the album still fell off the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 this week It's such a flop situaaaation, Petal out of the Tooop 10.
  8. At this point, anything as long as it's new. No more going "back" to something. She went back to pure Pop and it was a catastrophe. Even her going back to Country with the Toy Story song and some of the vault songs resulted in something far below what she could do on Speak Now and Red quality wise. I'm afraid that if she goes back to the folklore / evermore sound, she won't do these masterpieces justice. She has set the bar so high with her early albums that for her, recycling sounds is way riskier than exploring new horizons.
  9. If only she could channel her vocal talent... Umm, anyway.
  10. It's funny because even though it's the worst song of the deluxe for so many, it's the most memorable track for me because it has almost the same melody as Wildest Dreams. 0:52 Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, baaabe
  11. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    The friend's reaction is even funnier Think of the bills, girl, think of the biiilllss
  12. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    She always has to copy something, huh ?
  13. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    AI made the mistake to make her look more charismatic than she usually is, that's how I knew
  14. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I haven't heard the new songs yet but I came across this AI video and the way this sounds better than the entire Showgirl album bar Ophelia
  15. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    WHEEEERE HAAAAVE YOUUU BEEEEEN ?
  16. Wasn't the performance of Someone Like You at the BRITs the reason the album started smashing everywhere though ?
  17. The best ex-act debut, period.
  18. Stuart replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Why is every video posted in this thread these past few days unavailable to watch ?
  19. And of course, there was no one there with a gun to pull a Charlie Kirk on him...
  20. As a Lamb, I'm not even mad she broke the record because I know Mimi will always reclaim it no matter what, even if it has to take a few years. It almost as if her having the record became the norm and other songs breaking it were anomalies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.