August 21, 20251 yr comment_28145635 what happened to Bussea ? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28145635 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28145646 1 hour ago, Hyune said: So if I get mass downvoted just for posting taste from SKZ in a song that "you" think is sexy because the title was YOU what song that gets YOU in a blushy mood Can that count as mass downvoting too. I feel people take advantage of it. Like wow we get downvoted for talking Bout our faves? Like idk I always found it a petty thing tbh I rarely NEVER give downvotes and if I do it's only because the post pissed me off WPs should be handed for miserable behaviour like this but half of the userbase would vanish into oblivion Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28145646 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28145706 35 minutes ago, May said: what happened to Bussea ? @King Fabray Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28145706 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28146673 4 hours ago, May said: what happened to Bussea ? He passed away due to erectile dysfunction. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28146673 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28146706 Why was this closed? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28146706 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28146782 8 minutes ago, LesFleur said: Why was this closed? For all streaming figures on any streaming service -Only milestones for 100 000 000, 500 000 000, and every 1 000 000 000 are allowed. (i.e. 100 million → 500 million → 1 billion → 2 billion → 3 billion, and so forth) -For other milestones, keep it to the appropriate thread in the Music section, the appropriate artist base thread, or the appropriate receipts thread.Z Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28146782 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28147204 8 hours ago, discosean said: What is this new policy about? It's so unnecessary and bizarre. If it doesn’t apply to you then don’t worry about it. its been explained why very specifically. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28147204 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28147699 7 hours ago, May said: what happened to Bussea ? Prolapsed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28147699 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28147796 16 hours ago, Fleahive said: Everyone knows LMs are the most sensitive when it comes to mass downvotes and literally strategize in their own base about this lol. And that's okay! the projection in this statement is wild bc ur admitting to lurking the gaga base Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28147796 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148147 49 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said: the projection in this statement is wild bc ur admitting to lurking the gaga base Well no- I've seen other people accuse them of it and then I checked for myself, laughed for 2 seconds, and exited the tab. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148147 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148720 1 hour ago, Fleahive said: Well no- I've seen other people accuse them of it and then I checked for myself, laughed for 2 seconds, and exited the tab. however you go about it I'm glad it's a priority of yours! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148720 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148885 Dows anyone know what happened to @A-V-XYZ, he hasn't been online for a week. Is he on vacation? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148885 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148911 4 minutes ago, tost1 said: Dows anyone know what happened to @A-V-XYZ, he hasn't been online for a week. Is he on vacation? His main account @D.M.F was unbanned Edited August 21, 20251 yr by Rush Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148911 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148917 3 minutes ago, tost1 said: Dows anyone know what happened to @A-V-XYZ, he hasn't been online for a week. Is he on vacation? the vacation is over, he is back home. Spoiler On 8/7/2025 at 3:32 PM, RideOrDie said: when @D.M.F logs back in and @A-V-XYZ logs out forever Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148917 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148921 I'm SHOCKED! That can't be true! Spoiler I just thought they would at least try to pretend it's not him for a while Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148921 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28148924 I love being carbon neutral (posting something on one thread that gets x dislikes then posting something in another that gets the same amount of likes) (unlike Taylor swift) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28148924 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28149288 3 hours ago, Treacherous said: Prolapsed As in turned into a gas? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28149288 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28149434 11 hours ago, theboyismine said: Careful about the mass downvoting, wouldn't want y'all to get banned for two months 10 hours ago, bjorn said: Isn't mass downvoting a form of harassment now and mods ban you for it? Be careful now monsters I think we need a new banner detailing how the enforced rule goes. A kiii that the same Gaga haters thought they were being protected. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28149434 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28149509 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28149509 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28149574 2 hours ago, Rush said: His main account @D.M.F was unbanned The way he didn't even try to hide it is taking me out Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28149574 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28149746 1 hour ago, SmittenCake said: I think we need a new banner detailing how the enforced rule goes. A kiii that the same Gaga haters thought they were being protected. they have literal rocks for brains istg the rule is not here to protect OGH from their terrible takes and troll posts from being downvoted, it's quite obviously about abuse across unrelated threads Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28149746 Share this post
August 21, 20251 yr comment_28150208 Can we get Ava and Doja banners @Rian? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28150208 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28150444 I am not sure why some Liddos think I am pretending to be Palestinian to score some 'hater' points? It's such bizarre behavior. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28150444 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr comment_28150478 Is Pixie Lott back?? Who is on the banner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28150478 Share this post
August 22, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28151259 What A lovely banner to celebrate the release of Perrie'd new single If He Wanted To, He Could 💙 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/274/#findComment-28151259 Share this post