Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Reading multiple comparisons to classic Björk records in here moved my hype from like a 5/10 to an 11/10, like the prerelease singles are all excellent but now I'm actually mad I have to wait a few hours :gaycat6:

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

3 minutes ago, masochizm said:

heaven goes perfectly after wanderlust as the true closer :heart:

What tracks is that?

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

What tracks is that?

it may be on the deluxe hopefully

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Reading multiple comparisons to classic Björk records in here moved my hype from like a 5/10 to an 11/10, like the prerelease singles are all excellent but now I'm actually mad I have to wait a few hours :gaycat6:

Room of Fools and Keep It, Hold It are very Debut/Post, sooooo good

I forgot this was coming tonight and I'm so hyped. Was gonna go to bed early but we'll be dancin :gaycatina1:

I CAN HEAR those 90s Bjork screeches in Room of Fools

we need a remix

spacer.png

Girl Feels Good, Keep It, Hold It, Striptease are my trinity

Just listened to this and loved it! It was my first full FKA twigs album I've listened to. My least favorite was Wanderlust. 24hr Dog and Keep It Hold It were ok and might grow on me. But LOVED the rest! Sticky was probably my favorite, followed by Girl Feels Good and Childlike Things. And I love all the pre-release singles too.

This album exceeded my expectations. Also great for a workout. Would recommend. Happy it's released so early on in the year so people can really enjoying it

finished my 2nd listen

It's really not the rave/techno album she promised (unless raves in Czechia are different than everywhere else, and knowing people who enjoy going to raves... I doubt it). HOWEVER, the 90s Madonna/Bjork tribute album that it is much better to me lol

so sat for this omg can't believe we have less than an hour and a half left

Going into this album expecting Drums of Death to be my favorite song so I'm not disappointed 

 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

finished my 2nd listen

It's really not the rave/techno album she promised (unless raves in Czechia are different than everywhere else, and knowing people who enjoy going to raves... I doubt it). HOWEVER, the 90s Madonna/Bjork tribute album that it is much better to me lol

Agreed. The last minute or so being the explosive electronic part in every song shtick got tired by the end of the album. She should have build upon those up instead, it felt like a crutch tbh. Since there is a deluxe I can only hope there are extended mixes as well I guess. But as long as there is lonely but exciting road I'll be happy 

I have recently started to listen to the three songs that were released before the album release and I loved them all. I'm giving EUSEXUA a try.

 

Girl Feels Good is so reminiscent of Ray of Light :clap3:

in one hour I will be at work and hopefully it'll already be quiet enough in the lobby to give this a first listen as my friday shift starts :jonny5:

Gonna give this a proper listen tomorrow but I played girl feels good and I'm blown away by the ROL vibes :clap3:

the didgeridoos in Girl Feels Good b*tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

okay miss crazy tantric 90s new age electronica

In love with all of this so far (only listened to the title track pre-album) but Room of Fools is SOTY OMGGGGGG

 

giphy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.