Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I love the production of 24hr dog, it's Björk's Cocoon but adapted to our times 

girl feels good is giving me Madonna's ROL album or Music album

Edited by BlackJesus

4 hours ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Ugh I really want to listen early before my timezone but I'm trying to be patient 

spacer.png

 

is 24hour dog all that we'd hope it be and more? :chick1:

24hr dog is a reset and a discography highlight.. literally transported to a different universe when the bridge comes on

8 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

how?

The live version sounds better, production-wise, official version may grow on me tho but I was really hyped for the song and it was a bit of a let down :/

just finished the album and i really loved it. can deffo see myself listen to this on repeat all year :gaycatina1:

the only problem is that there arent like 5 more songs on it

16 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

No shade can someone explain why disliking Carprisongs is anti-black???

 

I don't dislike it by any means but its my least fave project of hers. 

The whole album is black diaspora excellence, from the theme, lyrics and production. :bird: 

10 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

The live version sounds better, production-wise, official version may grow on me tho but I was really hyped for the song and it was a bit of a let down :/

Nah, the song is the same, it was just your high expectations, but you'll like it. 

6 minutes ago, flower moon said:

just finished the album and i really loved it. can deffo see myself listen to this on repeat all year :gaycatina1:

the only problem is that there arent like 5 more songs on it

Deluxe is coming 

went to a mountain top and blasted it on my headphones while dancing alone in the forest between the rocks, like she intended me to do.

i DEFINITELY experienced EUSEXUA.

 

a PERFECT 10. Ray Of Light meets Homogenic. we will say in 25 years that you just HAD to be there for this era.

 

the Prague tickets are now BOOKED.

Keep It, Hold It just blew me away in a way a song hasn't done in a LONG time. What a bloody brilliant record. 

 

This was such an amazing ride and I'm really pleased with it. Remember she always said it's not referencing techno musically but it's inspired by the atmosphere of raves.I honestly think title track might be her best song, I can't wait to experience it live. The obvious other favorites for me are Girl Feels Good, Striptease and Keep It Hold It. The latter being the closest to her early work I think. Sticky is amazing but I wish the outro was extended like during The Body Is Art. The only ones I can't connect with so far are Perfect Stranger and Wanderlust, I don't know why, neither seems interesting lyrically or sonically for me. Is this her best album? No but it's an amazing addition to her discography and I'll think live is where the album will shine the most. The highs are really high and the lows aren't too low.  8/10

you have to have experienced a very specific kind of k-hole to get Childlike Things

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

NONE of this is giving this Prague techno rave bullshit she ran with for the first two months of the rollout :ahh:

 

if anything Room of Fools and Childlike Things are giving Romanian pop ca. 2010 like INNA or something 

i disagree the record (especially the mid section) is very much giving Prague rave nods sprinkled here and there

so disappointing... high expectations after the singles but the rest of the tracks are just meh. 

It's always exciting when artists debut new songs live but I hate how it almost always makes the studio versions off-putting at first :rip:

1 hour ago, My20sBlues said:

I hear a lot of Björk influence on this album, it's like a sister album to the Debut/Post days, twigs did it again, and knowing there's a deluxe edition is exciting too 

Mte!! 24hr Dog in particular sound like a spiritual successor to a Bjork song that but I can't pinpoint which one rn

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Mte!! 24hr Dog in particular sound like a spiritual successor to a Bjork song that but I can't pinpoint which one rn

Cocoon from Vespertine

11 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Mte!! 24hr Dog in particular sound like a spiritual successor to a Bjork song that but I can't pinpoint which one rn

 

9 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

Cocoon from Vespertine

whoa :jonny3: that's some VERY high praise! it's already my #1 most anticipated song, way to make me even more excited for it yall!! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.