Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I love how dance-y it is, this is going to kill me live

I was so excited for Eusexua yesterday and now after the North West reveal I am so weirded out

5 minutes ago, no_better said:

I was so excited for Eusexua yesterday and now after the North West reveal I am so weirded out

people were kind of calling out the concept when she first revealed it and I kinda defended it, but it really does kind of fall apart when you work with a ******* Kardashian lmao. SO extremely out of touch.

she's been associating with some weird people recently so i'm side eying her, like running to Nicki as an victim of abuse??

but I'm excited for the album nonetheless

Yeah, some of those non-singles are... something :rip: Probably the first twigs project with skips for me personally.

I cannot express how groundbreaking my first listen has been. This is so gorgeous an album. Pop and yet experimental. 

 

She has AOTY on her hands and it's just January.

I cannot express how groundbreaking my first listen has been. This is so gorgeous an album. Pop and yet experimental. 

 

She has AOTY on her hands and it's just January.

Childlike Things is a BOP!!!

 

Where the wild things are I will be
Lost in a world of childlike things and fantasies

Dun-dun-dun

Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, dun-dun-dun-dun-dun
Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun

 

aef1d30e87680083a02157860e36feca_w200.gi

 

the album is incredible, f**ck the critics who gave it a mediocre rating

 

girls feels good, room of fools, sticky and 24hr dog have me in a chokehold :jonnycat:

 

also y'all killed the atrl server it's taken me an hour to come on and write this

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

oh she BETTER include Lonely But Exciting Road on that deluxe edition…..

i'll pray every night if i have to

Rolling Stone UK gave this another 5/5!

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/fka-twigs-eusexua-album-review-46941/

:clap3:

 

can't wait to listen tonight! some guy on reddit gave me a few snippets he recorded from his vinyl and soundsystem and my god everything sounds fantastic! I can already TELL that Girl Feels Good, Striptease, and 24 Hr Dog are gonna be obsessions of mine in the coming months :foxaylove2:

the snippet^ of Keep It, Hold It he sent me has Vespertine-era Björk vibes but also her vocals sounded kinda like rock vocals! can't wait to hear it in full :duca:

2nd spin is much better, I just don't get the quality of some drops here and there.

Twigs is usually top notch when it comes to production quality.

 

Also I miss the days of having an actual discussion on here instead of those random downvotes for criticizing my own fave I stan for over a decade :rip:

10 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

Girl Feels Good, Striptease, and 24 Hr Dog

Those are all 10/10

I can't wait to listen to this omg you guys are getting me so hype 

10 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

Girl Feels Good, Striptease, and 24 Hr Dog

Those are all 10/10

Ugh I really want to listen early before my timezone but I'm trying to be patient 

spacer.png

 

is 24hour dog all that we'd hope it be and more? :chick1:

18 minutes ago, Daddy said:

2nd spin is much better, I just don't get the quality of some drops here and there.

Twigs is usually top notch when it comes to production quality.

 

Also I miss the days of having an actual discussion on here instead of those random downvotes for criticizing my own fave I stan for over a decade :rip:

i agree, the sudden qualité drops are unlike her

but the songs that are good are EXCELLENT! 

 

grammy feels good, room of TABS, striptease, title track, perfect stranger, stické :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.