Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

tasting a bit of ray of light and björk nachos EXACTLY TWIGS EXACTLY :clap3:

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I was hoping this album since months ago, and I might say that I'm not really impressed at all. It's really pop even though I thought it was going to be more techno oriented. Eusexua & perfect strangers were the correct choice to be singles. 
I don't know why y'all didn't like wanderlust as closer, for me it worked perfectly, it's immaculate 

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

the mixing and mastering experts are here!

like i can't even tell unless its horrendous  

12 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

Seriously everyone is going to start pretending you don't like Childlike Things? You just hate fun. 

o523YGy.jpg

the way she reached out into the ether and pulled the soul of Ray of Light era Madonna from nothing, mastered that power, and made Girl Feels Good with it is something that needs to be studied

 

so many pop girlies look back to Vogue and make music that, in all honesty, I absolutely adore in its lineage (Babylon, Break My Soul remix, Yes, And?, etc.) - but Ms. Twigs said "no, there's an even higher power still, and I will attain it" :jonnycat:

 

(and also Impossible Princess - I don't want to lose sight of what that album did for the many of the same sounds without even a tiny fraction of the credit, and this album did evoke a LOT of feelings that I recognized from that record and Kylie's 1994 album as well) 

If Childlike Things was on L.A.M.B. y'all would call it a classic, pop perfection etc. etc.

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

sticky - avril 14th aphex twin

keep it hold it - the dreaming era kate bush

24hr Dog - cocoon bjork

 

what other similarities/inspirations?

This is such an experience, jaw dropping top to bottom. It feels like a definitive Twigs album, cause it represents her so well and offers such wide variety while keeping the project cohesive. She's a musical genius atp. Every album is worth the wait

 

Striptease really kinda being the best song ever made …

7 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

If Childlike Things was on L.A.M.B. y'all would call it a classic, pop perfection etc. etc.

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

if my grandma had wheels she'd be a bike

This album is incredible omfg. It's the first project I've played from her in full, lemme go check out ha whole discography :jonny5:

is this worth listening to? i've only ever liked in the club and cellphone from this girl

 

2Wj09o9.gif

1 minute ago, stephen1108 said:

This album is incredible omfg. It's the first project I've played from her in full, lemme go check out ha whole discography :jonny5:

Start with Melissa it's the closest to the feel of this album imo

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

Start with Melissa it's the closest to the feel of this album imo

thank you!

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

is this worth listening to? i've only ever liked in the club and cellphone from this girl

 

2Wj09o9.gif

Before today, not counting the prerelease singles, I'd only really gotten into Cellophane and some of LP1 and now my wig has transcended the material plane so yes

 

(nobody come for me, I'm fixing this and getting into the rest now, I've learned, I'll repent)

Wow wow wow, an absolutely stunning first listen. So eclectic and experimental yet still feels very grounded in Twigs' sound. Such an immersive listening experience. This might easily become her 2nd best album for me, and maybe even fight Magdalene for #1.

 

Mama delivered a GORGEOUS body of work. The best part is I can already tell it's one of those albums that gets better and better with each listen :smitten:

3 minutes ago, Contessa said:

sticky - avril 14th aphex twin

keep it hold it - the dreaming era kate bush

24hr Dog - cocoon bjork

 

what other similarities/inspirations?

The first half of Keep It, Hold It is giving me early The Knife, kinda. Striptease would make SO much sense with Caroline vocals on there.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.